561 W. Diversey Parkway Suite 215, Chicago, IL 60614 Map · Phone number

About Hendzel Productions

When I shoot a wedding, my goals are to be thorough, yet unobtrusive. Also, I want to capture emotion, but not be cheesy. I won’t stand on the altar next to the Bride and I won’t stick a microphone in Aunt Gertrude’s face while she eats.

This is your party, not my Citizen Kane. You’ve spent a lot of time preparing for your big day. I’m here to help catch the details big and small, and create an interesting video the your mother won’t be the only one that’s watched it more than once.

Follow Hendzel Productions on

ringsonshoe

4 Reviews for Hendzel Productions

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 11/18/2017

Mike and his team are truly the best!!! I knew I wanted a video for my wedding and after looking at Mike's website I cried at each video and knew this was the choice; I made a point to ensure I could get his team for my wedding day and that was the right choice! Got married in November of 2017 and from the raw footage alone to the final video that was more like a film - Mike's talent is amazing! He's a must for your big day and makes sure to capture every single detail - even the moments you forget about and don't realize you wanted. or needed. A+

Sent on 07/22/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/24/2014

Hiring Mike Hendzel/Hendzel Productions was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Mike’s recap film brought our family members to tears and captured moments my husband and I missed!

During the planning process we were able to work with Mike directly. He was always professional and easy to in contact with via phone and email. We used Mike’s wife Victoria Sprung as our photographer (Another amazing choice, we LOVE our photos too!), they used a detailed questionnaire and we reviewed the details in person.

On the day of the wedding Mike and his crew were on time and got filming right away. They were nonintrusive, I actually forgot they were there! They were able to get great footage of day and combined it seamlessly.

The quality of the video is very crisp and clear. Mike chose great music and sweet clips of speeches to go along our recap film, we couldn’t be happier!

We are so grateful to Mike (& Victoria) for giving us such amazing memories of our wedding. We couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Monica · Married on 11/04/2012

Mike and his team were so fantastic before, during, and after our wedding day. I am an ex-wedding planner, and his timely responses to my (several) emails leading up to the day were very appreciated. On the wedding day itself I barely noticed them filming (in a good way!) and was very comfortable with his presence. I don't like being the center of attention and filmed/photographed, but his calm demeanor helped to put me at ease. He was very communicative after the wedding and the final results are great! I'm so happy he was a part of our day.

Sent on 08/14/2013

Hendzel Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,897.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,695.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date

• Sprung Photo - Victoria Sprung Photography
    Sprung Photo - Victoria Sprung Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Mike on several occasions, and he is extremely talented, and super professional. He has a documentary style, which means he is very easy to work with from a Photographer's standpoint. He will work WITH your Photographer to make sure you get the best documentation of your Wedding day. Highly recommended!

• 561 W. Diversey Parkway, Suite 215 Chicago, 60614 See on map