12745 Pamplona Drive, Wake Forest, NC 27587 Map · Phone number

About Heidi Valley Fine Arts Photography

This is your moment and I am here to record your story. Whatever your favorite style is- romantic, formal, informal, modern, we're here to capture these fleeting seconds you want to remember all your life!

I have covered Archaeological Digs in Greece for Ohio State University, I have covered tiny weddings with 60 people intimately on the beach and large groups of hundreds! From country fetes to mountain cabins to jungles in Panama, I've been there and enjoyed every minute!

My goal is to create your dream portraits. Of you and your loved ones, celebrating and sharing in the best moments life has to offer, all creatively captured!

I am available to photograph your wedding with packages starting at $300.00 for basic ceremony shots to ultimate coverage packages at prices that we agree upon depending on your needs entirely.

I am also available to photograph your special event- engagements, proms, graduations, newborn babies- I am am here to get that special photo!

If you happen to be active-duty military with ID- I put together special event prices for you, so call for more information!

Please call to secure your dates! January 2014 is already full!

Thank you for stopping by to read about us and we hope to hear from you soon!

All My Best! Heidi Valley

Bridal Portraits!
Bridal Portraits!
Capture your happy day!
Capture your happy day!
Capture your celebration forever!
Capture your celebration forever!
dsc062
Heidi Valley Fine Arts Photography
Letting loose after the ceremony!
Letting loose after the ceremony!
Be amazed every time you look at your photos!
Be amazed every time you look at your photos!
Engagement Joy!
Engagement Joy!
01fa493010e0a190 1386038035463 dsc036
dsc004

1 Reviews for Heidi Valley Fine Arts Photography

By far the most artistic and professional photographer on the east coast! Heidi captured beautiful and intimate moments at my wedding that my husband I will never be able to forget. She has a natural eye for the perfect lighting, pays very close attention to detail and gives the customer exactly what they ask for! I'd recommend her any day!

Sent on 12/11/2013

Heidi Valley Fine Arts Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• 12745 Pamplona Drive Wake Forest, 27587 See on map