Heather Hudson Photography

Pawcatuck, CT View map

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,898.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2505

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

• Allie
    Allie Married on 05/26/2021

Heather was just amazing!

I first knew of Heather when she was the photographer at my husband cousin's wedding 4 years ago. She took a photo of my now husband and I at her wedding and it was beautiful. I knew I wanted her to be out photographer for our wedding day. Heather was so sweet and kind. Always responded to me when I had questions prior to the wedding. She was so fun to work with. Everyone in my wedding party said what a great person she was and she was so friendly. I saw a preview of our photos and they are stunning! I would highly recommend Heather for your wedding photos and any professional photos you need!
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 09/12/2020

I cannot scream loud enough about how amazing heather is

Heather is an absolute GEM and was the VIP of our wedding day. She knows her weddings. She put my grooms boutonnière on, showed me how to carry my train, and even ended up buttoning most of my dress. She really goes above and beyond during the day.
    She is a true professional and knows just how to adjust everyone to get the perfect shot. My wedding pictures are PERFECT and I will cherish them forever. The most amazing part.. Heather had a preview of our pictures (170 pictures in the preview!!) up in just 3 days !!! I just can't even put into words how impressed I am with the pictures and how great she was all day at the wedding.

I would not hesitate for a second to recommend her to anyone.
  • Melody
    Melody Married on 06/29/2019

The Incredible Heather

Heather was absolutely incredible on the day of the wedding. She was very quick to reply with emails and or text messages throughout the entire planning process. The day before my wedding day, I definitely freaked out about the possible thunderstorms in the forecast; Heather quickly put me at ease with her back up plans. She was easy to work with and was great with even the toughest personalities that day. She also helped me include my mom and stepmom with the getting ready photos - could have been so much more stressful!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

DJ Marty & Company DJ Marty & Company Wedding DJs

I have worked with Heather many times and it is always a pleasure. Very professional. Very passionate and fun! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great quality photographer who takes pride in their work. A++! I look forward to the Weddings that we work together .

Pawcatuck, 06379
Location of (Heather Hudson Photography)

Heather Hudson Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Heather Hudson Photography include in the starting price?

Heather Hudson Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Heather Hudson Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Heather Hudson Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Heather Hudson Photography offer?

Heather Hudson Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Heather Hudson Photography offer?

Heather Hudson Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Heather Hudson Photography offer for wedding events?

Heather Hudson Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Heather Hudson Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Heather Hudson Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding