Pawcatuck, CT 06379 Map · Phone number

Heather Hudson Photography 7
  • Melody

Melody · Married on 06/29/2019

The Incredible Heather

Heather was absolutely incredible on the day of the wedding. She was very quick to reply with emails and or text messages throughout the entire planning process. The day before my wedding day, I definitely freaked out about the possible thunderstorms in the forecast; Heather quickly put me at ease with her back up plans. She was easy to work with and was great with even the toughest personalities that day. She also helped me include my mom and stepmom with the getting ready photos - could have been so much more stressful!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Emily

Emily Elizabeth · Married on 06/28/2019

Heather is Amazing!

My husband and I were so lucky to have Heather capture our wedding day. After seeing how easy she made taking pictures and how beautiful the pictures were at my brother's wedding, we immediately knew we wanted her to be our photographer at our wedding as well. She is so sweet and makes everyone feel comfortable. Heather knows what lighting, angles, backgrounds, and poses will make the best pictures, but works so swiftly we forgot she was there most of the time. She arrived 30 minutes early to our site and started taking pictures right away. Her pictures are breathtaking and we could not be happier with how she captured each moment. She also provides a preview of your pictures and then a flash drive of all the pictures in a reasonable amount of time. We can't say enough good things about Heather and her pictures!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Heather Hudson Photography 18
    Heather Hudson Photography 19
  • Rachel

Rachel Brown · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing for the Camera-Shy!

My husband and I hired Heather to take our engagement and wedding photos. Neither of us like having our picture taken so we weren't exactly looking forward to our photo shoots. However, once we meant Heather we knew we had made the perfect choice! She puts you at ease and tells you exactly how to pose and where to look. She makes you feel so comfortable and amazingly seems to get the perfect shot with just one take. We were amazed at how quick and efficient she was without making us pose all day. She also managed to get all of the photos we were looking for. We will absolutely be booking her for all our future life events to be documented! Thank you Heather! You are amazing!!!!

Sent on 04/08/2019
    Heather Hudson Photography 20
    Heather Hudson Photography 21

Award

Heather Hudson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,898.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,505.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

• DJ Marty & Company
    DJ Marty & Company Wedding DJs

I have worked with Heather many times and it is always a pleasure. Very professional. Very passionate and fun! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great quality photographer who takes pride in their work. A++! I look forward to the Weddings that we work together .

• Pawcatuck, 06379 See on map