Heather Coburn Photography

Heather Coburn Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Heather Coburn Photography

Heather is experienced with both the photojournalistic and the traditional approaches to wedding photography but leans to the photojournalistic. Preferring to remain unobtrusive but able to direct the action when needed, Heather can adapt to any situation.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Baltimore

Follow Heather Coburn Photography on

47 Reviews for Heather Coburn Photography

User Photos
Photos

Heather's photography skills are excellent. We love our images and we loved having Heather work her magic directing our guests in an unobtrusive way so that we have great shots of everyone! Our pictures are so natural, so us, and so beautiful. Heather captured the stunning architecture of our venue, as well. She is easy to work with, kind, fun, and a true professional. We felt confident in trusting Heather to get all the important photos, and we are very pleased with the service she provided. If you book her, you'll be getting a bargain as she could likely charge double!

Profile Picture Michele, 1/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can’t say enough about Heather! She is kind, professional, and has a very good eye for photography. I’ve been in a lot of weddings and have never had anyone quite like her. She takes her time and really focuses on getting your best angle with an artsy twist. I’m an art major myself, so I’m pretty picky! Her prices beat everyone I got quotes from and the quality is outstanding. Finding a good photographer is so important for your wedding—you only get one shot (no pun intended!!). You will not be disappointed with Heather. I think her work speaks for itself.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would hire Heather over and over and have recommended her to a ton of people. She really listened to what I wanted and needed. We had some tricky family stuff to navigate, and she handled it all like a champ! She got all of the obligatory formals to make the parents happy, and they look amazing! She also got all of the candid action shots that, I felt, really captured the fun of the day!

Profile Picture Becky, 8/20/16, 1 Review

Negatives
Save the Date
4 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I've had the genuine pleasure of working with Heather many times dating back more than a decade now. She is a truly gifted wedding photographer and one of the nicest wedding professionals I know. As a veteran award-winning professional wedding videographer and former Maryland public school art teacher with over 20 years experience working with many of Maryland's premier professional wedding photographers, I consider Heather to be one of the very best in this very competitive industry. Her exceptional artistic talent and very unobtrusive working style is second to none and you can't go wrong if you chose to hire her to beautifully capture the priceless memories of your once in a lifetime events.

You will love her work and her personality. Not your typical canned wedding photography at all. Heather Coburn is so much fun to work with and her photos are unmatched in the business. I've been at this for over 20 years and I've see it all. Make the right decision and hire Heather Coburn Photography.

One of THE MOST talented photographers we've ever had the pleasure to work with. Her artistic photography speaks for itself. Heather is committed to capturing the essence of your special day through her camera lens. You will be able to re-live your wedding for years to come though your wedding photo album thanks to the amazing talents of this professional.

Events