Tallahassee, FL 32301 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

7 Reviews for Heather Cash Lashes

Sara · Married on 03/25/2017

Heather is amazing and so are the lashes! This is an absolute MUST for your wedding day. She's always flexible with my unpredictable schedule and the quality of service is top notch.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Cailin · Married on 01/31/2017

Heather always makes time in her very busy schedule to accommodate her customers. The quality of her lashes are incredible and she always makes me feel comfortable during my appointments. Whether you are tired and fall asleep during the session or want to pass the time with conversation, Heather is always hospitable and considerate. I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Anna · Married on 11/05/2016

During a stressful time, Heather will make you feel confident and beautiful! I have been going to Heather for 2-3 years and I am always completely satisified with the restults. I am a hair and makeup artist myself and recommend all my brides that are looking to have their lashes done to Heather. I also cannot even count the many people that stop me out in public and ask me about my lashes, "Are those your real lashes?" "Where do you go?" Heather makes you feel 100% comfortable during your service and makes the whole experience one to look forward to.

Sent on 11/16/2016