Hanover, MD 21076 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

About Hearts Behind My Eyes Boudoir Photography

Female owned Maryland based Photographer specializing in Boudoir Photography! Give you future husband the gift he really wants...You. Serving Maryland, DC and Virginia

Follow Hearts Behind My Eyes Boudoir Photography on

• Videos 1

7 Reviews for Hearts Behind My Eyes Boudoir Photography

Treva · Married on 08/28/2011

I had a great time. Wonderful photographer.

• Kathina

Kathina · Married on 04/30/2011

I decided to do boudoir pictures for my hubby as his wedding gift! I did alot of research trying to find the perfect photographer. I was so nervous about this session, but the minute I got into the studio that feeling was no more. Priscilla made me feel 100% comfortable and she allowed my maid of honor to hang in the studio during my pictures. She takes great pride in her work, I would recommend her to everyone!

Her make-up artist Chimere was awesome also!

• MamiChula

Virgen M · event on: 04/09/2011

For my husband's First Anniversary wedding present I had a photo shoot section taken with Priscilla and Hearts Behind my Eyes Boudoir Photography.
    It was a really great experience, great communication, nice location, great ambiance. Also, got the help of a great makeup artist (name reserved). Reasonable prices, talk to her for whatever you want she will accommodate your needs. You can't leave the place unhappy. Your husband will be more than happy and at the same time surprised!

She also does couples and pregnancy photo shoots so do not be intimidated just because it says word Boudoir.

Yes, I will go back to her in the future and planning to do it again! 100% recommend her.

Hearts Behind My Eyes Boudoir Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Hanover, MD 21076 See on map