Lafayette, IN 47909 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Heart's Arrow Events

When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.We are a wedding planning and design company located in Lafayette, Indiana. We offer a variety of packages to accommodate clients needs:

Day of Coordination

Partial Planning and Design

Full Service Planning and Design

Decor Design

Whether you have a wedding, bridal shower or any special celebration we can make your dreams a reality. We like to get to know our clients so that we can really incorporate their personalities into their big day. We will work with you to give you as much or as little guidance and inspiration you need through the whole planning process. Just leave the stress to us. If you don't need help with planning your event but would like some design help, we can do that too. If you are not located in Lafayette, don't worry. We do travel!

So if you've visualized your perfect wedding and not sure what the next step is, give us a call - a consultation is free. We look forward to hearing from you.

Follow Heart's Arrow Events on

9 Reviews for Heart's Arrow Events

• Sharon

Sharon Raszap · Married on 06/15/2019

Literally Wedding Savers

Honestly cannot imagine what our wedding would've looked like without Heart's Arrow. They have more involved services (which I am sure are great at) but we went with the second option of day-of coordination and set up. The day-of coordination also includes the rehearsal.

Audra was always professional and timely with her responses. It was obvious that she knew what she was doing, which is important, because I definitely didn't know what I was doing. She created the timeline, shared with all the vendors, got edits from them, and brought up a lot of questions that I hadn't even though of (even things that seem obvious now, like where are the gifts getting placed after the wedding?).

Even if the day goes on perfectly (read: no rain, no drama) their help would've been invaluable. The day of you don't want to be setting up tables, putting decorations, making everything look perfect. Or fielding calls from vendors.

I don't think I even understood how busy I would be. Audra just made everything go seamlessly. Even having someone from her team stepping up to emcee. Taking all decorations down afterward. For me, it happened to rain on my wedding date. And she reimagined the entire wedding inside of the tent. It was so beautiful that I can't even imagine it outside now. One last point - not that their prices are high, but at first I balked at having to pay for someone to coordinate thinking "why can't I just coordinate it myself? or a friend?" Honestly, your plate will be 100% full, and your friends won't know what to do in case of emergencies/changes of plan. I'm sure her full service for wedding planning would be amazing. Sadly that wasn't in our budget, but I fully trust her work after seeing how she saved my wedding

Sent on 06/21/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 09/29/2018

Audra helped plan and coordinate our wedding from start to finish. Her vendor recommendations were spot on. She took all the stress out of the day and I'm so happy we had her to help us organizing everything! It was worth every penny.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Megan · Married on 12/03/2016

Audra and her team played a large part in making my dream wedding come true. My venue did not allow for set up of reception space until the morning of the wedding, so we entrusted that task to this wonderful team and were not disappointed! Through my emails and meetings with Audra, she was wonderfully organized and provided helpful tips and ideas. Her timeline coordination was a wonderful help. It was important to me that my parents and I would able to enjoy my wedding day without needing to "direct traffic" and we were able to do so knowing she was taking care of everything behind the scenes. I'm so happy we chose her/her team!!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Heart's Arrow Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Michael Meeks Photography
    Michael Meeks Photography Wedding Photographers

Audra and her team are not only professional but they take the time to get to know you so that they can build your perfect wedding. She has great taste in design and she's friendly and great to work with!

• Lafayette, 47909 See on map