Heart & Sola Bouquets

Chandler, AZ View map

We regret to inform you that Heart & Sola has closed it's doors. We had a wonderful time building our business and are so blessed to have met so many wonderful Brides and their families. We are forever thankful for the experience we had.

Congratulations to all the future Mr. and Mrs. out there, may your wedding day be all you hope for.

-Heart & Sola

• Woman-owned

• User1138745 2+ years ago
    The bouquets we used were gorgeous! The best part is they're personalized keepsakes you and your bridesmaids can have forever! The flowers photographed beautifully and everyone complimented them. So happy with these bouquets and customer service!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 09/20/2014
    These ladies did an AMAZING job on my bouquets and boutonnieres. I took them out of the box and I just stared at them in awe, I was speechless - literally. They don't even compare to the pictures, they exceeded my expectations. I had a mixture of pearls and crystals added to my bridal bouqet and I love them - they add that something extra, making it sparkly :) I showed my bridal party, my grandmother, his parents, my parents, a few of our friends prior to the wedding because I just couldn't wait, and they all love them and I could tell that they too were shocked, they all said "Oh my god, they're so pretty" and "Wow". I think they love them as much as we do. Again, they are ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL and helped make our day complete. We received so many compliments, one from a cousin who is soon getting married asking "Where did you get your flowers? I adored them!". Our bridal party and guests all loved them and were surprised to find out that they were wood rather than real flowers. I definitely recommend Heart & Sola for wedding flowers!
    Jennifer Married on 08/01/2014
    Bridesmaid bouquets I ordered are far more beautiful than I had ever imagined! They were wonderful to work with! Very flexible and responded quickly to all of my messages. You can tell they truly have a passion for making these. The flowers are going to look absolutely beautiful in my wedding 9/13/14 and I will be so excited to say "Heart & Sola Bouquets" when everyone says how gorgeous they are and asks where I got them:)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Chandler, AZ, 85224
Location of (Heart & Sola Bouquets)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding