19270 SW Pacific Hwy, Sherwood, OR 97140 Map · Phone number

About Heart of Rock Farm

Experienced mobile dance and wedding DJs, event lighting, wedding officiant on staff, & photo booth available. We also have our own small-event venue in Sherwood (Heart of Rock Farm)...perfect for bachelor & bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinners, and smaller wedding ceremonies. We offer a perfect balance of experience and reasonable cost.

• Bent Oak Ranch
The Groom's Room
Sparkler exit
Sparkler exit
The cake table
Parson Phil (Mt. Hood in back)
Parson Phil (Mt. Hood in back)
Bride's room
Bride's room
Harvey the Hay Hauler
Harvey the Hay Hauler
Rustic chic
Rustic chic
The Bride's Room
The Bride's Room
We have a HUGE dance floor!
We have a HUGE dance floor!
Country roads...
Rustic seating for outdoor cer
Rustic seating for outdoor cer
Philip (wedding officiant) & Lisa (DJ) Hahn, Heart of Rock DJ
Philip (wedding officiant) & Lisa (DJ) Hahn, Heart of Rock DJ
Philip Hahn, Heart of Rock DJ(wedding officiant)
Philip Hahn, Heart of Rock DJ(wedding officiant)
sunset dancing on harvey 51 597735 158078868438693

7 Reviews for Heart of Rock Farm

Blake · Married on 07/07/2017

If I could give Heart of Rock Farm 10+ stars I would! Lisa and Phil are phenomenal people!! I booked Heart of Rock Farm back in August of 2016 and my wedding date was Friday, July 7, 2017. Even though Lisa and Phil only do weddings on the weekends, they accommodated us having our wedding on a Friday, because of our cool date (7.7.17)! Lisa is quick to respond to emails, text messages and phone calls, easy to talk to, and knows how to calm a bride-to-be down! She offers SO much to you for a such a great price! I really did not think they could out do what they already had done for me. On my wedding day, 2.5 hours before the ceremony was supposed to begin, I find out my DJ went to the wrong location! Long story short, Lisa and Phil got my song list and timeline together and DJ'd my wedding! Not only is she a killer DJ but she did my entire wedding from start to finish with 2 hours heads up! They truly saved mine and my now husbands wedding day! We cannot recommend a better wedding venue. It is BEAUTIFUL, the scenery is to die for, it’s close to everything but far enough to feel like you are out in the country, and Lisa and Phil were so helpful and supportive throughout the wedding process and during the wedding day. If you’re looking for a place to get married, this is the place!!!!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Blake · Married on 07/07/2017

Sent on 07/21/2017

Tonya · Married on 07/02/2016

Heart of Rock Farm is an awesome venue. We just got married on July 2, 2016 and it was amazing. Phil and LIsa are wonderful to work with. They know what they are doing and I knew that everything would go smoothly. If you want a truly stress free experience make sure to hire Lisa as your DJ and if you're having any children at the wedding their photo booth is the BEST.

Sent on 07/24/2016

Heart of Rock Farm FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 2799.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 1400
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 900
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 900
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Event Planning
    Linens
    Parking
    Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Barn
    Farm/Ranch
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner
    Get Ready Rooms
    Lighting / Sound
    Outside Vendors
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    June
    July
    August
    September
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    October
    November
    December

• It's Party Time Catering, BBQ and Event Organizing Wedding Caterers

The Heart of Rock Venue and DJ is one of the best kept secrets in Sherwood. This venue and the owners are great. For a stress free Wedding or event check this venue out. It is beautiful inside and has a beautiful view outside, and with the DJ and Officient right at the venue you are half way done with your event plans. Always highly recommend this venue for any event. Viki Dyrdahl Event Manager It's Party Time Catering, BBQ's & Events 503-628-3616 itspartytimecatering.net

• 19270 SW Pacific Hwy Sherwood, OR, 97140 See on map
    Location of (Heart of Rock Farm)