Heart of Rock Farm

Guest capacity 1 to 120
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Heart of Rock Farm

Experienced mobile dance and wedding DJs, event lighting, wedding officiant on staff, & photo booth available. We also have our own small-event venue in Sherwood...perfect for bachelor & bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinners, and smaller wedding ceremonies. We offer a perfect balance of experience and reasonable cost.

Philip Hahn, Heart of Rock DJ
(wedding officiant)
Philip Hahn, Heart of Rock DJ (wedding officiant)
Rocking out at Kristy & Dave's wedding (2012)
Rocking out at Kristy & Dave's wedding (2012)
Lindsay & Marc's vows, with Philip Hahn of Heart of Rock DJ (wedding officiant)
Lindsay & Marc's vows, with Philip Hahn of Heart of Rock DJ (wedding officiant)
Brad & Michele's first dance.   Dance music provide by Heart of Rock DJ.
Brad & Michele's first dance. Dance music provide by Heart of Rock DJ.
The dance floor at Heart of Rock Farm.
The dance floor at Heart of Rock Farm.
4th of July Dance Party (C&W)
4th of July Dance Party (C&W)
Philip Hahn, Heart of Rock DJ  (wedding officiant & lighting tech)
4th of July Dance Party
Philip Hahn, Heart of Rock DJ (wedding officiant & lighting tech) 4th of July Dance Party
DJ booth
Heart of Rock DJ Booth at Tracy's birthday party.
Heart of Rock DJ Booth at Tracy's birthday party.

6 Reviews for Heart of Rock Farm

Blake · Married on 07/07/2017

If I could give Heart of Rock Farm 10+ stars I would! Lisa and Phil are phenomenal people!! I booked Heart of Rock Farm back in August of 2016 and my wedding date was Friday, July 7, 2017. Even though Lisa and Phil only do weddings on the weekends, they accommodated us having our wedding on a Friday, because of our cool date (7.7.17)! Lisa is quick to respond to emails, text messages and phone calls, easy to talk to, and knows how to calm a bride-to-be down! She offers SO much to you for a such a great price! I really did not think they could out do what they already had done for me. On my wedding day, 2.5 hours before the ceremony was supposed to begin, I find out my DJ went to the wrong location! Long story short, Lisa and Phil got my song list and timeline together and DJ'd my wedding! Not only is she a killer DJ but she did my entire wedding from start to finish with 2 hours heads up! They truly saved mine and my now husbands wedding day! We cannot recommend a better wedding venue. It is BEAUTIFUL, the scenery is to die for, it’s close to everything but far enough to feel like you are out in the country, and Lisa and Phil were so helpful and supportive throughout the wedding process and during the wedding day. If you’re looking for a place to get married, this is the place!!!!

Blake · Married on 07/07/2017

Tonya · Married on 07/02/2016

Heart of Rock Farm is an awesome venue. We just got married on July 2, 2016 and it was amazing. Phil and LIsa are wonderful to work with. They know what they are doing and I knew that everything would go smoothly. If you want a truly stress free experience make sure to hire Lisa as your DJ and if you're having any children at the wedding their photo booth is the BEST.

Heart of Rock Farm Pricing

Guest List

Here's what couples with similar selections spent on this venue:

$3,174 - $4,071
Get your quote

This venue offers the below options which may impact pricing:

• Bridal Shower
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Heart of Rock Farm FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,799.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,400.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 900.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 900.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Event Planning, Linens, Parking, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 120
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 1
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Barn, Farm/Ranch
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? June, July, August, September
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, May, October, November, December
  • What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 950.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,250.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• It's Party Time Catering, BBQ and Event Organizing
    It's Party Time Catering, BBQ and Event Organizing Wedding Caterers

The Heart of Rock Venue and DJ is one of the best kept secrets in Sherwood. This venue and the owners are great. For a stress free Wedding or event check this venue out. It is beautiful inside and has a beautiful view outside, and with the DJ and Officient right at the venue you are half way done with your event plans. Always highly recommend this venue for any event. Viki Dyrdahl Event Manager It's Party Time Catering, BBQ's & Events 503-628-3616 itspartytimecatering.net

• 19270 SW Pacific Hwy Sherwood, 97140 See on map