Heads Will Roll Salon

Las Vegas, NV View map Visit website

Heads Will Roll Salon is a beauty agency located in Las Vegas, Nevada specializing in wedding hair and makeup services. Since opening in 2014, the salon has been dedicated to helping to-be-weds look and feel beautiful on their big days. Made up of seven knowledgeable hair and makeup professionals, their on-site beauty team will work with you to turn your vision into a reality. The team has additional experience in print, film, and production makeup and is more than happy to experiment to achieve your dream look. For those envisioning a vintage style as they walk down the aisle, the salon also is home to a number of pin-up experts.

The talented team at Heads Will Roll Salon has experience creating a wide range of hair and makeup styles. Whether you’ve been dreaming of a modern updo, classic Hollywood waves, a romantic boho look, a sky-high mohawk, or anything in between, they’ve got you covered. The artists love using their skills to creatively express their clients’ one-of-a-kind styles. Smokey eyes, sharp winged eyeliner, sparkling cut creases, and more makeup options are available to help enhance your natural glow. For a seamless experience on your big day, the stylists can service you and your wedding party on-site.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$175

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$175

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$215

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$215

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$175

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Men's Grooming

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Sheri Married on 07/25/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Super friendly, very prompt and professional, and style turned out as per our discussion. Thanks so much for allow me to relax on such a stressful day
    Lisa Married on 06/30/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    From start to finish my experience with Heads Will Roll Salon was amazing. I had done some research online for mobile salons in Vegas for my upcoming wedding and was so happy I found Heads Will Roll. Not being local and doing all the planning remotely from NYC, I was a little nervous, but the girls at this salon made me feel comfortable from the very beginning. After submitting my inquiry I was responded to within 24hrs. All the information was clear and I was made to feel like a valued client. I had submitted photos of hair and makeup styles that I was looking for (classic hollywood / pin up) and addressed some specific requests prior to my wedding day. All the communication was quick and easy and they definitely made me feel special. Andie was my hair and makeup artist and she was phenomenal. She arrived on time and was fully set-up within a few minutes. She had already received the photos I had sent in, but was able to discuss in more detail so we were both on the same page. She took her time to adjust the hairstyle until it was exactly what I wanted. My hair and make up turned out PERFECT. It held up through our outdoor ceremony in the hot hot desert heat and stayed in place and looking fab through the entire night... I didn't get back to my room until 3:30am and everything looked as good as it did when she first did my hair and make up 12+ hours earlier. I received tons of complements throughout the day which really made me feel great and the photos that we quickly took on our phones looked awesome. I removed my make up that night, but slept in my hair to see if it would last into the next day. I was happy to find that my hair stayed in place and I was able to rock it the next day at the pool. I can't thank the team at Heads Will Roll enough and 100% definitely recommend them for all your hair and makeup needs. Thank you thank you thank you! : )
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Sin City Photo Booths Sin City Photo Booths Photo Booths

What a great company to work with! We highly recommend.

Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa
Carrie Pollard Photography
5.0 out of 5 rating , 3 Reviews

4270 Blue Diamond Rd #160 Las Vegas, NV, 89139
(702) 337-2752

Services: By Appointment Only Calls and Emails: Monday-Friday: 9am to 5pm, Weekends Vary Email: Please allow for 24-72 hours for a response
Location of (Heads Will Roll Salon)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding