2496 Citrus Garden Circle, Las Vegas, NV 89052 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,000
  • Deals 1

About Carrie Pollard Photography

Carrie Pollard Photography is a Las Vegas, Nevada Wedding and Elopement photographer who strives to capture fun and unique images to showcase your personality.

With a semi non-traditional style, Carrie Pollard aims to provide a fun experience for all involved.

I was born and raised in a small town in California and now live in Las Vegas, Nevada. While my business is based in Vegas, I love to travel!

I have two extremely wonderful children who amaze me in every possible way. They have taught me more about life than anything else.

​I am the messiest cook I know and I will always have room for dessert.

I love the quiet moments in the early morning when my family is still asleep while I enjoy my coffee.

I love the chaos when my family wakes up.

I believe in community over competition. I believe in capturing candid moments, real emotion, and real life. I believe in showcasing your personality.

I would love to create beautiful photographs for you that you will treasure for many years to come.

Take a look at my galleries and send me a message. I would love to get to know you!

Follow Carrie Pollard Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Pure Touch Photography

1 User photo

• Berlynn

Berlynn D. · Married on 11/07/2020

Officiant for Elopements

I can't express enough how much I enjoy working alongside Carrie for elopements and weddings alike. We've worked together on numerous incredible elopements/micro-weddings and it's always so organic and comfortable for myself and the couples. Her work is extraordinary and I'm constantly in awe of how she captures the day so perfectly so that the couples can cherish those memories and moments for many moons to come. With a contagious positive energy, it's nearly impossible to not enjoy every second working with her.

Sent on 09/23/2020

Artur J. · Married on 03/14/2019

Amazing Day in Las Vegas

We spent a wonderful day at the Neon Museum and downtown Las Vegas. We had a lot of fun and laughed a lot. An experience you will never forget. Carrie supports you with everything. The photos are absolutely great.

Sent on 03/31/2019

Carrie Pollard Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000.00
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Carrie Pollard Photography 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Blue Aces Bake Shoppe Wedding Cakes

Carrie is absolute magic. I've had the privilege of working with her on a few project now; she is charismatic, very professional and knows her craft and style. She has been a joy to work with and continuously exceeds my expectations. We highly recommend Carrie Pollard Photography for any event.

• 2496 Citrus Garden Circle Las Vegas, NV, 89052 See on map
    m-f 9-5
    Location of (Carrie Pollard Photography)

Carrie Pollard Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Carrie Pollard Photography include in the starting price?

Carrie Pollard Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files

What photography services does Carrie Pollard Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Carrie Pollard Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Carrie Pollard Photography offer?

Carrie Pollard Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Carrie Pollard Photography offer?

Carrie Pollard Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Carrie Pollard Photography offer for wedding events?

Carrie Pollard Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Carrie Pollard Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Carrie Pollard Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Carrie Pollard Photography offer?

Carrie Pollard Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.