Harvey B. Gantt Center

551 South Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC 28202 Map · Phone number

About Harvey B. Gantt Center

From the Grand Lobby to the Rooftop Terrace, the Gantt Center has a wedding package that can be tailored just for you. With our unique award‐winning architectural design, the 46,500 square foot Gantt Center will provide a modern touch of elegance as you capture your wedding day memories for life! We've compiled a short guide that will help you as you plan your special day. Download it below.

Other couples have also viewed

• The 658 Center
  • Homesteads Events @ Loray Mill
  • Grace Wedding & Event Center
  • Springdale

4 Reviews for Harvey B. Gantt Center

Montina · Married on 09/17/2016

As soon as my groom and I decided on the day that we would get married and what type of wedding we wanted, we knew exactly the space that would fulfill this vision. Chanel Davis (Events Manager) and the rest of the Harvey B. Gantt Center staff did an amazing job helping us understand how we could maximize the space and how to create the perfect experience for our wedding guests. Chanel and her team are highly experienced while holding many events on a regular basis not limited to weddings. She was responsive to all of our questions, concerns, and suggestions. This venue is well known in the Charlotte, NC community and lives up to its reputation. I would not hesitate to book there again. FIVE STARS!!

Sent on 09/28/2016

I seriously cannot say enough about this venue. Once I saw the pictures of this place, my (then) fiance and I just knew this is where we wanted to have our wedding. Once we met Chanel, the event coordinator, and saw the place in person, we were ready to put down a deposit. The place is just breath taking in person, pictures don't do it justice!! Chanel is too wonderful for words. Working with her was so easy and enjoyable. She is so detailed oriented and organized, she thought of things I would have never thought of. She was more helpful and on top of things than the planner I hired was. Anytime I had a question, I felt comfortable enough to email Chanel and I had an answer quickly! Which is so valuable for a worrying bride! I should note that she is NOT a full service wedding planner, but she will answer venue related questions and suggest things to accommodate the guests. The venue is so unique and beautiful, all of our guests were commenting about it all night! Getting married on their rooftop was absolutely magical and they even have a rain plan inside if it does rain on your big day. I would absolutely recommend this venue for any bride that isn't a plantation, barn or park bride, but you still want to be married outside.

Sent on 06/25/2015

I attended a wedding here in October and that was my first time visiting the museum and I was extremely pleased! The venue ws beautiful and clean!!! The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. The events manager (Chanel I think) was on it and I tell very detailed, organized and took a lot of pride in her venue! I loved this venue and can't wait for the opportunity to visit again!!!

Sent on 11/23/2013

• 551 South Tryon Street Charlotte, NC, 28202 See on map
    Location of (Harvey B. Gantt Center)