I blend the art of photography with the art of storytelling, creating images that are not only seen but felt. Whether you're planning a local celebration or a destination wedding, my mission is to provide you with a seamless experience and stunning photos that truly capture the essence of your day.

From firefighting and policing to DJing across the East Coast, I've always found myself in the middle of powerful emotions and moments. This diverse background taught me how to read people, anticipate key moments, and capture the heartbeat of an event.

Photography became my calling when my wife (then girlfriend) gifted me a simple Canon camera. My passion for freezing time and capturing the essence of life quickly grew, and soon I was documenting scenic landscapes, dynamic portraits, and spontaneous moments that felt timeless.

My first wedding was for a friend, and I knew instantly that this was the path for me. Documenting those significant moments of love and joy provided a fulfillment unlike any other. Since then, I have dedicated myself to perfecting my craft, honing my skills in lighting, posing, and capturing raw emotions.

As a husband and father, I know how precious memories are. Every photo I take of my family captures a special moment that we'll look back on for years.

That’s why I'm committed to photographing your important events with the same care and attention. I strive to preserve your moments authentically, ensuring they're captured just as you want to remember them.

illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

5.0 out of 5 rating
100% recommend it

Review summary

Powered by AI

Harry, the photographer, is highly recommended by multiple reviewers for weddings. He is praised for his exceptional job capturing the day and creating beautiful, energetic, and organic photos. Reviewers appreciate his professionalism, organization, and helpfulness throughout the process. Many couples mention feeling comfortable and confident with Harry, and they love the final gallery of their wedding photos. Overall, Harry is described as passionate, talented, and a pleasure to work with.

Review summary

Powered by AI

Lucas
Lucas M. Sent on 12/17/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Super nice and takes amazing pictures

Harry is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. He is all about trying to capture what makes a couple, well, a couple. He takes very organic, in-the-moment pictures that are unique to each couple. Harry is wonderful! My spouse and I 10/10 recommend him!!
Constance
Constance F. Sent on 12/30/2023

Absolutely Amazing

Let me tell you something, you will not regret hiring Harry as your photographer. He did a phenomenal job capturing our day. Thanks to him, I have some of the most beautiful photos of my friends and family. The pictures have so much energy and life in them, I feel like I’m reliving the moment every time I look at them. He truly has an eye for every detail, did such a great job directing us and our family, and was so easy to work with. I can’t recommend him enough!
N
Natalie C. Sent on 08/11/2023

Incredible photographer!

From day one Harry has been extraordinary. He's extremely personable and puts his heart and soul into his work. He's organized, detail oriented, and professional. The connection we made with Harry right from the beginning helped us feel at ease through the whole process. We are forever grateful for his hard work and communication. The checklists, forms, and resources Harry shares with are informative and helpful to make sure everyone is on the same page. Also, Harry is just a cool guy and wants to make other people happy. Having him be a part of our day helped us feel relaxed and we felt confident he was going to capture everything we wanted and MORE, which he did. We are over the moon with the final gallery and can't thank him enough for capture memories that will last us a lifetime. We wish him nothing but the best in all his future projects and all life has to offer!
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

Naomi & Marc
280 photos · 08/05/2023

Harry McLaughlin Photography frequently asked questions

Harry McLaughlin Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files
Harry McLaughlin Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage
Harry McLaughlin Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits
Harry McLaughlin Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date
Harry McLaughlin Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding