4505 Main Street, Virginia Beach, VA 23462 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Harrell Photography

Harrell Photography is a wedding & portrait photography company based in Virginia Beach who is willing to travel. It is owned and operated by Dylan, who passionately loves the outdoors, photography, and watching people's love stories develop and thrive. Dylan has won awards in Photographer Forum competitions and graduated with his B.S. in Digital Media Summa Cum Laude. Capturing beautiful photos while creating cherished memories is what he genuinely loves to do. He is beyond thrilled whenever he gets to pull his camera out to create something unique for the amazing people he has the opportunity to work with. He gets so excited whenever he delivers a gallery and gets to see people’s smiling faces as they fall in love with their photos. That’s what it’s all about for Dylan - giving you an incredible photography experience from first email to final delivery and well into the future.

When he's not behind the camera, you’ll probably find him hiking a mountain, looking for a new coffeeshop or restaurant, or simply enjoying some quality time with his amazing wife, Emily. They love to be around family and friends and really value the time they get with them. They also enjoy biking, kayaking, and just sitting to watch the sunset on the beach. Oh, and they absolutely enjoy traveling!

"Photography is a part of who I am, and I would love to share that with you as we create amazing memories together! Thank you for stopping by, and I wish you nothing but the best as you plan your special day!" - Dylan

Harrell Photography works closely with you to make sure all photos turn out even better than you had dreamed. We will use natural photography styles to capture every precious moment. We also offer a variety of services, including additional hours, high-resolution images, albums, prints, wall art, and more. We would love to photograph an engagement session for you, as well as bridal portraits. Harrell Photography will go with you to multiple locations during your special day and will ensure that everything is captured as you wish. We offer the following photography items:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Professional Prints
  • Unlimited Hours of Coverage
  • A passionate photographer who enjoys shooting weddings because he loves creating powerful, emotional images that preserve your memories forever.

View our website: https://www.harrellphotos.com/

Harrell Photography 6
Harrell Photography 7
  • Maria

Maria Overholt · Married on 06/15/2019

Make Dylan your photographer!!

Thank you for being such a huge part in our wedding! You made it all come together and provided great communication and direction. Aaron and I are exceptionally happy with the photos we received and the process before, during, and after the wedding. You are highly professional and a pro with what you do! You truly are a blessing and we are so thankful you were our photographer for our special day! Best!

Sent on 09/15/2019
    Harrell Photography 8
    Harrell Photography 9
    Harrell Photography 10
    Harrell Photography 11

Amberlyn Rogers · Married on 10/07/2018

Fall Wedding

Dylan was amazing to work. Easy to communicate with, good prices, and super friendly. Honestly working with Dylan was the easiest part of planning my wedding. He arrived early to get decoration pictures and guests photos. Ceremony and family photos were perfect for Holiday gifts this year. Overall the photos came out wonderful. Dylan is my first call whenever I need great photos done.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Harrell Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Amberlyn! I had a wonderful time capturing your special day. Your ceremony was absolutely beautiful and your reception was so much fun! Thank you for allowing me to take part in this special moment of your life, and thank you for your kind words. I hope that you enjoy your photos for years and years to come!

Suzanne · Married on 04/08/2017

Perfect choice!

Before I got officially engaged, I was looking for photographers because I wanted the right person to take memories of my wedding. Dylan was kind enough to tell me of his business, so when it came time, I wrote to him immediately. He was quick to respond. He worked out a price package for me, reviewed shots I wanted, was flexible for what time I wanted him at the wedding. The pictures turned out wonderful. He captured the details I wanted, I continue to smile when I look back at them. Even though I have a cheesy smile in many, my husband loves it, because he says Dylan captured me having fun and being myself. So, I recommend you to hire him, because he won't disappoint!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Harrell Photography's reply:

Thank you, Suzanne! I had so much fun photographing your special day and loved getting to know your family. Your ceremony was so special and your reception was awesome! I'm glad that you love your photos and still look back at them with joy. It's my goal to capture who you truly are, so that means the world to me for you to say I accomplished that. Thank you again for your kind words!

Harrell Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

Real Weddings