Arlington, TX 76006 Map · Phone number

About Harpist, Jenny Glass

From Classical to Coldplay, for over 20 years, Jenny Glass has performed harp for weddings, receptions and other events. Her repertoire includes: Classical, Disney, Beatles, R&B, Latin & Contemporary pieces. After a deposit, Jenny invites you to her home to select music for your wedding. Jenny can bring a pa system with an excellent speaker system at no additional charge so that her harp will sure to be heard no matter how large the venue or how breezy the garden. The system includes a wireless mic that can be used by your minister. On Jenny's website, www.TexasHarp.com, you may listen to many different soundbites including: Canon in D, Here Comes the Bride, Come Away With Me, Hey There Delilah, Clocks, In My Place, The Scientist, Beauty and the Beast, Kiss the Girl, Always and Forever, Ribbon in the Sky, For Once in My Life, Besame Mucho, Quien Sera, Princess Bride, So Happy Together, and many, many more.

She has performed harp music both in Ireland and the US and has been televised performing harp on BBC, England. Her harp music is broadcast on classical and Celtic radio stations, as well. Jenny was chosen to play harp for the British Royal Family, former First Lady Hillary Clinton, visiting bishops from the Vatican of Rome and Mary Robinson, past President of Ireland.

Full-service DJ Productions for your special day! A well-planned reception focuses on the celebration of the Bride and Groom. The music you select is played and can include your recordings. We limit our microphone talk to what is requested, believing it is the bride & groom’s reception, not the DJ’s show. We DJ with over 4000 songs that are pleasing to your guests and appropriate for each phase of the reception. We announce the bride & groom’s entrance, your first dance, the throwing of the bouquet, all with professionalism and good taste. We DJ with two people; one operates the equipment, the other assures the reception is well coordinated with the Bride, the Groom, the Photographer, and the Caterer.

Follow Harpist, Jenny Glass on

Harpist, Jenny Glass 1
Harpist, Jenny Glass 2

Mark · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing Harpist!

We were at an open house at Marty Leonard Chapel, talking to different wedding professionals, all the while we could hear beautiful harp music playing in the background. We knew immediately that we wanted that harp music in our wedding ceremony. Then we finally met Jenny, and she was the sweetest, most beautiful soul you could ever meet. And, she has a real passion for what she does. Jenny was easy to work with, very responsive with communications, and she guided us and even helped us with our song selections. Our guests just loved her and thought the music was absolutely amazing. We got tons of compliments for choosing her. Jenny and her harp set the perfect tone for our wedding. I cannot thank Jenny enough for her part in making our wedding day so magical!!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Harpist, Jenny Glass's reply:

Oh my! Your sweet review is so kind. There was so much love surrounding you both during the ceremony. It was an honor to play harp for you. The day truly was magical.
  • Jenna

Jenna Jackson Dwyer · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful Music, Beautiful Soul!

Jenny Glass is by far the sweetest and most talented woman. We had a catholic wedding, and I opted against the organist and decided to hire Jenny as our harpist, and I am so glad I did! Before I had even booked Jenny, she was calling our ceremony venue to ensure she was permitted to play. She really wanted to take the stress off of me, and help me in any way she could. We never met until our wedding day, which made me a bit nervous (she was more than willing to meet... i was just too busy!). But, when we met on our wedding day, she was so sweet and kind. I honestly wish I could have spent more time with her. I also had so many questions the week before the wedding, and she was so kind and patient with me. She walked me through everything, and put my mind at ease. Hearing her play during the ceremony was just magical. Everyone complimented her beautiful music. I HIGHLY recommend Jenny... you will not regret it!

Sent on 12/08/2018

teresa · Married on 10/20/2018

Cocktail hour music

Jenny played such beautiful music at our cocktail hour. All of our guests were impressed with the music and ambience. The harp music during cocktail hour was the perfect way to transition from a church ceremony to the reception. I couldn't ask for a better musician to play for our wedding!

Sent on 10/29/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Harpist, Jenny Glass FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Harp
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music, Sound/PA System

• Hidden Pines | Hurst
    Hidden Pines | Hurst Banquet Halls

Jenny has played at our venue several times and she is always professional, kind, and welcoming! We absolutely love to work alongside her. Her music is absolutely beautiful and truly completes the ceremony. If you are looking for a Harpist for your wedding day, Jenny Glass is for you! Sincerely, The Northeast Wedding Chapel

• Walters Wedding Estates
    Walters Wedding Estates Mansion Weddings

If you have always dreamed of having music at your ceremony that your guests will always remember, then Jenny Glass is your answer. She is so experienced and professional in her services. A true joy to work with!

• Arlington, 76006 See on map