Baton Rouge, LA 70809 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,355
Availability Check your date

About Harper and Hadley Photography

So happy you're here! For more information on packages on pricing visit our website http://www.harperandhadley.com/pricing.

About Harper and Hadley - Dee

I've always had a passion for capturing special moments between people. When I got my first camera I couldn't put it down! I would walk into a room as quietly as possible to document what was going on. Of course, this drove my family a little crazy and they began to call me the "paparazzi". I embraced this term and worked even harder to capture their candid moments. One of my favorite pictures to take was of my mom's bright white smile. I would wait until the moment was just right, and "SNAP!" , I would capture her beautiful expression just in time.

When I'm shooting a wedding or couples I try to capture the "closeness" and connection between them. I like to fill my frame with their loving smiles and gestures. Preferring more of a candid look than posed. I aim to capture things other people don't see, like a groom's nervous smile as he tries to maintain his composure at the altar or the bride's mother wiping away tears as her daughter walks down the aisle. These are the moments you will want documented forever. I serve Baton Rouge, Lafayette, St. Francisville, and New Orleans.

Follow Harper and Hadley Photography on

c5433408c60819a1 1472307881601 nelsonbourque 615
nelsonbourque 615

3 Reviews for Harper and Hadley Photography

Nelda · Married on 06/11/2016

I have nothing but rave reviews for my daughter's wedding photographer. Dee did her bridal portraits, rehearsal dinner, and of course ceremony and reception. Dee made my daughter so comfortable during her bridal portraits. Guests at the reception said that the photographer was everywhere but never in the way. I haven't seen the wedding day shots yet but if they are anything like her bridal portraits, we will be stunned again by Dee's wonderful work. I felt like Dee's prices were some of the most reasonable we found. Thank you Dee, for everything.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Nina · Married on 09/26/2015

Dee is one of the best thing that happened to my wedding. She is amazing to work with. She made my wedding planning so much easier, smoother and less stress. She did both my bridal pictures and my wedding pictures. My husband is the most camera shy person that you could think of and he loved every single pictures that she took of him and of us. We had so much fun working with each other like we've known each other for a long time. Dee is very skilled in catching special moments that are "picture-perfect" and you could have wish everybody seen it. It's not only just the picture but any of her pictures is like a short video because the memories are so vivid! We can't stop smiling and giggling every time we look at the pictures again. I would definitely recommend her to anyone I know of that's getting married!!!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Chloe · Married on 01/30/2016

Dee was a joy to work with! She made sure to walk us through the entire process so there were no surprises, which was reassuring and made me feel even more comfortable to work with her. The memories Dee was able to capture were amazing, I'm very satisfied with the quality of each photo. I've already raved to all my friends about her, so they know who to book when they decide to tie the knot!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Harper and Hadley Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,975.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,355.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning

• Baton Rouge, 70809 See on map