905 E New Haven #204, Melbourne, FL 32901 Map · Phone number

Harmony Lynn Photography 3
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/06/2018

I can't say enough

Harmony is truly a different breed of wedding photographer. This woman along with my planner MADE my wedding. HLP was the first vendor I chose and met with. From the moment I met her, I knew she was the one. Not only did I love her photos, but she was just so relatable and sweet and helped me feel at ease. Our engagement lasted 2 years and Harmony was along for the ride. She gave me style advice and even did me the HUGE honor of designing my invitation suite. Harmony truly loves what she does which separates her from a lot of other wedding professionals. Part of me is sad that she solely does wedding and editorial because if I could hire Harmony to follow me around forever., I would. She works quickly and beautifully. After our big day, everyone was raving over how beautiful our photos were and how quickly she delivered! I've heard it a million times and I'll repeat it to everyone planning a wedding: wedding photos are what last forever so make sure you hire a photographer that can capture your visions and keep those memories alive. Thank you for everything, Harmony!!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Harmony Lynn Photography 4
    Harmony Lynn Photography 5
    Harmony Lynn Photography 6

Jessica · Married on 04/07/2017

Harmony is hands down THE BEST. She is so committed and dedicated to her clients and it 150% shows through her work. My husband and I knew after meeting with her that we wanted her for our day! She is so sweet and down to earth and her work is absolutely incredible.
    -Jess and Justin

Sent on 04/09/2017

Stephanie · Married on 11/17/2016

Being in the wedding industry myself, there was not a question who my photographer would be! Harmony makes you feel SO comfortable behind the camera and will direct you when you have no idea how to strike a pose like my husband and I. Her passion and commitment to not only photography but to give you the absolute BEST photos shines through even after a 10 hour wedding day. Not to mention, you get a sneak peek to hold you over within 24-48 hours and your full wedding album 12-14 days after. It's silly to look any further, Harmony is the BEST!

Sent on 03/25/2017

Harmony Lynn Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• An Event to Remember Draping & Design
    An Event to Remember Draping & Design Wedding Decor & Lighting

Harmony Lynn is a professional, creative, easy to work with photographer. She has an eye for the little details and delivers absolute beautiful work! When booking Harmony Lynn Photographer you won't be disappointed.

• 905 E New Haven #204 Melbourne, 32901 See on map