2032 E. Orangewood Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85020 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Harley Bonham Photography

A talented photographic artist, Harley Bonham is passionate about his work. Your wedding day will go by faster than you realize so he captures every moment, emotion, expression and detail. You will find yourself looking back through the images reliving your special day from start to finish.

With packages starting at 1950.00 you will get more than just breathtaking images. You will also find that Harley is the easiest person you could possibly work with: personable, outgoing, reliable and experienced with a desire to exceed your greatest expectations.

For beautiful examples of his work please visit the website.
www.harleybonham.com

It all begins with a casual, no-pressure consultation so he can determine how best to meet your needs.
Availability can be limited so call or email today!
602-254-1711

38 Reviews for Harley Bonham Photography

• Shannon

Shannon Horton · Getting married on 12/10/2019

A Perfect Wedding Day Captured By a Perfect Photographer

When we were shopping for wedding photographers, we kept finding the same photos, set ups, etc; until we found Harley's website.  My husband and I had audible reactions to every single shot we looked at, and we knew immediately that we needed Harley to shoot our wedding.
    We were not disappointed.  Harley, and his assistant Dana were fantastic to work with.  He was fun and engaging, professional, and seemed genuinely thrilled to be chronicling our day.  There were times when I forgot he was photographing because he was just so fun to be around.
    The shots that he showed me throughout the night continued to give me the audible reactions that I experienced when I first saw his work.  He was so passionate about getting each shot as beautiful as humanly possible, and he succeeded.  Even though he and Dana were working so hard photographing our special day, they still made time to put together an incredible slide show towards the end of the wedding.  I got to relive all of the moments leading up to us watching the show together, and he got amazing action shots of our choreographed first dance too!
    I just got married a few days ago, so I haven't received our album yet, but I have no doubt that it will be just as perfect as my experience with Harley on my perfect wedding day was.  Thank you again Harley!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Harley Bonham Photography's reply:

Shannon thank you so much for that wonderful review!!! We had such a great time at the wedding and loved your reactions to the slideshow; can't wait to show you the rest!! Julie is working on everything this week; the gallery and album first draft will be ready in 2 weeks or less as promised. See you soon!!!

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Photography Team

Harley and his team were absolutely amazing on the day of our wedding and leading up to it! Not only is Harley (and his team) extremely personable and kind, we also got some absolutely gorgeous engagement photos which were made into a beautiful guestbook for our wedding day.

On the day of the wedding it rained and Harley and his team worked around it without falter and improvised, using the clouds and lighting for dramatic backdrops to our photos. They were fast, efficient, and were willing to do anything for the perfect photo, even if it meant laying on the ground to capture our reflection in a puddle. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Jillian · Married on 06/04/2016

I work in the wedding industry and know a lot about what goes into planning a wedding...my first priority was making sure that I had a great photographer. Harley Bonham Photography was top on my list and amazing!

Harley Photographed our wedding on June 4th in Sedona and I have to say, it was such an awesome experience from beginning to end. It was an unusually hot day up north but he stuck it out and stayed positive all day! (No matter how much we complained ha!). Taking us to some great red rock locations before the ceremony, which captured some amazing views and are some of our favorite shots! He made sure to get photos with all of our family and friends quickly so we could all enjoy the rest of the night. His second shooter, Andrew was so great too! Having both of them there gave us two perspectives of every moment. Perfect.

The slideshow at the end of the night was beyond words - we loved getting a recap of the day as our send off for the night. All in all, it was a fantastic experience! We could not have chosen a better photographer. Thank you Harley!!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Harley Bonham Photography FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Harley Bonham Photography 1
    No Session Fee for Life
    I will waive the sitting fee on your baby sessions, family sessions, etc for the rest of your life's events! Plus you get 25% off all wall art and print packages. I want to grow with your family!

• Sue Jacobs Cakes
    Sue Jacobs Cakes Wedding Cakes

Having had the pleasure to work with Harley, is an honor. I always appreciate that he takes the time for the detail shots, and makes a special event even more special with his award winning personality.

• Karma Event Lighting & AV
    Karma Event Lighting & AV Wedding Decor & Lighting

We love working with Harley and his team. He is so good at bringing out the best of every photo. Whether he's photographing a bride and groom during the ceremony or their guests during the reception, he will capture the true essence of the moment. And he can properly photograph a room with uplighting!! - We love that as a lighting company :-)

• The Walkens
    The Walkens Wedding Bands

Fantastic to work with, great shots! Easy to coordinate with means less work with the band! Highly recommended!

• 2032 E. Orangewood Ave Phoenix, 85020 See on map
    6025056097 (Other Phone Number)