Harley Bonham Photography

Phoenix, AZ View map
$3,950 Most Popular Price

$3,950 Most Popular Price

A talented photographic artist, Harley Bonham is passionate about his work. Your wedding day will go by faster than you realize so he captures every moment, emotion, expression and detail. You will find yourself looking back through the images reliving your special day from start to finish.

With packages starting at 1950.00 you will get more than just breathtaking images. You will also find that Harley is the easiest person you could possibly work with: personable, outgoing, reliable and experienced with a desire to exceed your greatest expectations.

For beautiful examples of his work please visit the website.
www.harleybonham.com

It all begins with a casual, no-pressure consultation so he can determine how best to meet your needs.
Availability can be limited so call or email today!
602-254-1711
harley@harleybonham.com

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,950

Slideshow
Albums
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Sarah
    Sarah B. Married on 09/27/2020

Professional, Creative, Fun!

Harley was the photographer for our wedding on September 27th, 2020. He was absolutely fantastic! He pays close attention to detail, comes up with creative ideas for photos, has a great personality, and makes the whole experience that much more fun. So many of our guests commented on how great he was. I had major butterflies before Harley arrived, but his presence brought such a fun, bubbly, relaxing vibe. On top of that, our photos are beautiful and we couldn't be more thrilled with his work.
  • Melissa
    Melissa Z. Married on 12/28/2019

Incredibly talented artist

We hired Harley to take our wedding pics. He and his team were outstanding. He took the time to get to know us before the wedding. There really aren’t words to adequately describe just how amazing he is. If you want those priceless moments captured, he’s your guy. After seeing the photos, my friend texted me and said, “The photographer captured how she looks at you. It’s everything.”

Harley Bonham Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa!! We LOVED being part of your big day and I'm so glad you're happy with what we created. I love my career and it means a lot to hear your kind words. We have a lot more to show you!!!
  • Shannon
    Shannon H. Married on 12/10/2019

A Perfect Wedding Day Captured By a Perfect Photographer

When we were shopping for wedding photographers, we kept finding the same photos, set ups, etc; until we found Harley's website.  My husband and I had audible reactions to every single shot we looked at, and we knew immediately that we needed Harley to shoot our wedding.
    We were not disappointed.  Harley, and his assistant Dana were fantastic to work with.  He was fun and engaging, professional, and seemed genuinely thrilled to be chronicling our day.  There were times when I forgot he was photographing because he was just so fun to be around.
    The shots that he showed me throughout the night continued to give me the audible reactions that I experienced when I first saw his work.  He was so passionate about getting each shot as beautiful as humanly possible, and he succeeded.  Even though he and Dana were working so hard photographing our special day, they still made time to put together an incredible slide show towards the end of the wedding.  I got to relive all of the moments leading up to us watching the show together, and he got amazing action shots of our choreographed first dance too!
    I just got married a few days ago, so I haven't received our album yet, but I have no doubt that it will be just as perfect as my experience with Harley on my perfect wedding day was.  Thank you again Harley!

Harley Bonham Photography's reply:

Shannon thank you so much for that wonderful review!!! We had such a great time at the wedding and loved your reactions to the slideshow; can't wait to show you the rest!! Julie is working on everything this week; the gallery and album first draft will be ready in 2 weeks or less as promised. See you soon!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Deals

Harley Bonham Photography 1
Gift
I will waive the sitting fee on your baby sessions, family sessions, etc for the rest of your life's events! Plus you get 25% off all wall art and print packages. I want to grow with your family!

Sue Jacobs Cakes Sue Jacobs Cakes Wedding Cakes

Having had the pleasure to work with Harley, is an honor. I always appreciate that he takes the time for the detail shots, and makes a special event even more special with his award winning personality.

Karma Event Productions Karma Event Productions Wedding Decor & Lighting

We love working with Harley and his team. He is so good at bringing out the best of every photo. Whether he's photographing a bride and groom during the ceremony or their guests during the reception, he will capture the true essence of the moment. And he can properly photograph a room with uplighting!! - We love that as a lighting company :-)

The Walkens The Walkens Wedding Bands

Fantastic to work with, great shots! Easy to coordinate with means less work with the band! Highly recommended!

2032 E. Orangewood Ave Phoenix, AZ, 85020
602-505-6097
Location of (Harley Bonham Photography)

Harley Bonham Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Harley Bonham Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Harley Bonham Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • Slideshow
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Harley Bonham Photography offer?

Harley Bonham Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Harley Bonham Photography offer?

Harley Bonham Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Harley Bonham Photography offer for wedding events?

Harley Bonham Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Harley Bonham Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Harley Bonham Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.9 in value.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Harley Bonham Photography offer?

Harley Bonham Photography currently offers 1 gift promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding