Mesa, AZ 85201 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Karma Event Lighting & AV

Karma Lighting & Video Services is here to help you add that extra Wow factor to your special event at an affordable price. Let our professional & friendly staff help you bring your dream event to a reality.

LIGHTING & AV WE PROVIDE...

UPLIGHTING, MONOGRAM / GOBO PROJECTION, PATTERN WASHES, PINSPOTTING, DANCE FLOOR LIGHTING, OUTDOOR LIGHTING, PROJECTORS AND SCREENS

Looking for something more... unique?

ROOM UPLIGHTING COLOR CHANGES, ANIMATED MONOGRAMS, PROJECTION MAPPING, EXIT MONOGRAMS AND MORE!!

WE CAN EVEN PROJECT FIREWORKS INSIDE FOR YOUR FIRST DANCE!!

See the video below :)

Follow Karma Event Lighting & AV on

orangetree scottsdale pink wedding lighting karma
dsc0736
Karma Event Lighting & AV
dancing on the clouds by karma event lighting
Uplighting & Monogram Gobo
Uplighting & Monogram Gobo
clayton on the park scottsdale wedding white uplig
Karma Event Lighting & AV
villa siena halloween wedding lighting gilbert az
clayton on the park scottsdale wedding white uplig
Karma Event Lighting & AV
doubletree hilton paradise valley blue winter wedd
Karma Event Lighting & AV
hyatt gainey ranch south asian polynesian wedding
orangetreegolfresort scottsdale salmonwedding upli
Karma Event Lighting & AV
wekopa resort south asian indian wedding karma eve
orangetree scottsdale pink wedding lighting karma
dsc0736

• Videos 1

83 Reviews for Karma Event Lighting & AV

• Mrs70

MRS70 · Married on 02/10/2018

I am so thrilled we went with Karma for our lighting needs for our wedding. Everything was STUNNING! Our package included full room up lighting, a cake spotlight and a custom monogram gobo! Nicole was wonderful to work with and so flexible and accommodating to my needs including our payment schedule.

Ganesh · Married on 10/28/2017

Hi Alicia and Jeremy,

Hema and I want to take this opportunity to thank you for an outstanding job with Anjali and Jon’s wedding reception on 10/28. You worked extremely hard to make the evening special for Jon and Anjali and easy on Hema and I as well as our guests. Your attention to detail during the evening events was excellent, and you were flexible to adapt to what Anjali, Jon, Hema and I wanted even as we made changes over time. Hema and I are extremely grateful for making Anjali and Jon’s day a very special day, and for enabling our guests to experience a most enjoyable wedding.

Best
    Hema and Ganesh

Jessica · Married on 03/24/2017

We used Karma Event Lighting for our wedding uplighting, customized monogram, and cake spotlighting and we were thrilled with the results. Our soft warm pink uplighting at our venue was exactly what I had envisioned and our custom monogram was a huge hit and perfect backdrop for our sweetheart table. I had multiple guest say how the pink walls made the room look like a "fairytale" and they had never seen a room look so pretty!

Karma Event Lighting & AV FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 1,000.00
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Audiovisuals, Dance Floor Lighting, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash

• Sue Jacobs Cakes
    Sue Jacobs Cakes Wedding Cakes

Such talented industry specialists! We at Sue Jacobs Cakes highly recommend the services of Karma Event Lighting. They are reliable, and talented, and will give you the Over the Top look for your event. They will make your plain room, look amazingly transformed. Creating the perfect atmosphere to meet your desire. The Best of Best in Event Lighting.

• Dreamcicle Studios Photography
    Dreamcicle Studios Photography Wedding Photographers

It's amazing to watch the transformation that this uplighting team can deliver when it comes to bringing ambience and atmosphere to any occasion, especially weddings! Their creativity allows them to bring your vision forward and their experience makes them well respected in our industry. Anytime there's an opportunity to recommend them, I'm pulling out my phone for an instant introduction because I know without a shadow of a doubt that this team really delivers and will help add those special touches that leave your day imprinted in your memory for years to come. Yes, they're just THAT good. :)

• Fable Photo and Video Productions
    Fable Photo and Video Productions Wedding Photographers

Great to work with and the lightning is wonderful. I would recommend them to anyone looking for lighting services.

• Mesa, AZ 85201 See on map