Karma Event Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

1 User photo

• mary
    Mary Married on 10/26/2019

Karma Lighting was great to work with!

Karma lighting did a fantastic job providing lights for my daughter's wedding. They were so prompt to respond to all my questions and did such a wonderful job providing lighting to the ballroom. I would hire them again without reservation!

Karma Event Productions's reply:

Hi Mary! Thank you so much for the nice review! It was an honor to be a part of your Daughter's wedding :)
    Julia T. Married on 03/01/2019

Lovely & easy

Karma did an amazing job with our lighting! They completely transformed our ballroom into the sexy romantic space we envisioned.
    Nicole Married on 02/16/2019

Beautiful lighting

Karma provided up-lighting, a custom monogram and gobo lighting for our dance floor. Karma was easy to work with, responsive and provided quality service and consultation regarding the lighting for our wedding. Thank you for enhancing our reception and adding to the beauty of it.
  • Mrs70
    Mrs70 Married on 02/10/2018
    I am so thrilled we went with Karma for our lighting needs for our wedding. Everything was STUNNING! Our package included full room up lighting, a cake spotlight and a custom monogram gobo! Nicole was wonderful to work with and so flexible and accommodating to my needs including our payment schedule.
    Ganesh Married on 10/28/2017
    Hi Alicia and Jeremy,

Hema and I want to take this opportunity to thank you for an outstanding job with Anjali and Jon’s wedding reception on 10/28. You worked extremely hard to make the evening special for Jon and Anjali and easy on Hema and I as well as our guests. Your attention to detail during the evening events was excellent, and you were flexible to adapt to what Anjali, Jon, Hema and I wanted even as we made changes over time. Hema and I are extremely grateful for making Anjali and Jon’s day a very special day, and for enabling our guests to experience a most enjoyable wedding.

Best
    Hema and Ganesh
    Jessica Married on 03/24/2017
    We used Karma Event Lighting for our wedding uplighting, customized monogram, and cake spotlighting and we were thrilled with the results. Our soft warm pink uplighting at our venue was exactly what I had envisioned and our custom monogram was a huge hit and perfect backdrop for our sweetheart table. I had multiple guest say how the pink walls made the room look like a "fairytale" and they had never seen a room look so pretty!
  • User2945244 2+ years ago
    Karma lighting was amazing from the logo on the wall with our names and the date to the entire light show during dancing and the fireworks. Definitely recommend to couples!
    Brad Married on 09/03/2016
    We contacted them for dance lighting, but Jeremy extended our budget to include wall decorations and pattern washes. Ask him to show you the animated gobo of the castle that we used. Karma Event Lighting offers an exceptional value for high quality lighting, and their service is super.
    Sean Married on 09/02/2016
    Hi there!

Stephanie and I initially submitted a 'Contact Us' form to Karma Event Lighting website. Within the hour I received a call from Alicia; she took the time to understand our wedding lighting needs/goals -- it was refreshing to be heard and not sold to. Upon receipt of the tailored investment quote and conducting the due diligence of reference check we engaged with Karma Event Lighting.

Prior to the wedding the Karma Event Lighting Team met Stephanie and I at the wedding host location (Desert Mountain Country Club - Scottsdale AZ). Upon arriving that sunset evening; the Karma Event Lighting Team had our lighting requirements prepared for our to review/approval as soon as it got dark.

The day of the wedding the Karma Event Lighting arrived and worked efficiently and independently of direction being required. The Karma Event Lighting Team worked harmoniously with wedding vendors and guests.

The delivery of the finished product(s) surpassed our wildest expectations. My wife and I are extremely happy we selected Karma Event Lighting; as they provided a perfect memory of our special day for a lifetime. A BIG thank you to the Karma Event Lighting Team!

You can check-out our wedding video and outstanding profession lighting here: https://vimeo.com/184532706

Sean & Stephanie Parsons
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Taylor Married on 04/08/2016
    Karma lighting did a great job with the up lighting for my wedding at Villa Siena. They got the perfect shade of royal blue and it completely transformed the reception space. The staff was quick to respond to emails and easy to work with.
    Sharon Married on 03/12/2016
    Karma was great!! Our up lighting was beautiful and the Gobo design they created for us was perfect!! They had everything set up on time and were very professional. They helped personalize our Gobo design by creating different proofs for us to look at and change. I highly recommend using this company for your wedding!
  • User2483523 2+ years ago
    Karma Event Lighting took our wedding from ordinary to extraordinary. We loved the amber up-lighting that brought lots of drama and beauty to our reception. The cake spotlight made photos flawless. Thanks for completing our wedding vision!
    Ginia Married on 10/10/2015
    Jeremy and Alicia were so easy to work with and came up with last minute ideas to light our outdoor venue. They added teal lighting to our white floral initial and uplit the trees to make the whole venue glow! It proved that lighting is one thing that you don't want to skimp on! Great Job!
    Rachel Married on 07/18/2015
    Karma was so awesome! We got proofs of everything beforehand and our beautiful event was 10 times more amazing with their uplighting and monogram on the wall! They were so responsive and flexible! absolutely wondeful!
  • Kelly & Eric
    Kelly E. Married on 05/15/2015
    I am SOO happy we decided to add Karma as one of the vendors to our wedding!!
    We had blush pink up-lighting and our names in a monogram!
    The lighting set the tone for the whole reception room and give such a romantic vibe!
    Karma was so helpful and easy to work with. I would recommend to anyone looking for the best final touch to their wedding... it really was the icing on the cake for us!! Thank you, thank you!!!
  • User2008120 2+ years ago
    The lighting was beautiful, perfect. Exactly how I envisioned it. It was exactly what I requested. I also had a monogram which was beautiful and went with the theme. It made the hall look a lot more elegant. I was super excited when I seen the overall look. Thank you!
    Brian M. Married on 11/15/2014
    Karma Lighting is the best!

My wedding would not have been the same without Karma Lighting. It was one of the best design decisions I could have made for my wedding. It completely transformed the space and created the look and feel I wanted our guests to have.

They were one of my favorite vendors to work with, always helpful and patient in understanding my ideas. I cannot recommend them enough for your event, beyond wonderful to work with, do yourself a favor and book Karma!
  • Lindsey Fullerton
    Lindsey Married on 11/07/2014
    Alicia of Karma Event Lighting was fantastic! She brought our vision to life and had the entire venue hopping with her great coordination of the lighting to the music. She spent countless hours working on our monogram to make it perfect for us and was so responsive to all of our questions throughout the whole planning process. Her lighting added high energy to the awesome music our DJ was playing and really stepped up the party to the next level. Thank you so much Alicia for helping us have the best wedding reception ever!!
    Janette Married on 05/23/2014
    We loved using Karma lighting for our wedding! They were really nice and took on our wedding when we decided 4 weeks till to get uplighting! They were really accommodating (even when we accidentally misplaced their check in the mail!) and helped us make our day more special! We didn't know uplighting as it's features would cost so much but had we had the money to splurge more we definitely would have gone above the services we received!
    Angelica Married on 03/29/2014
    Alicia and Jeremy helped complete the look of our wedding. When my husband and I first met with Karma we could tell they know what they were doing. They came to our venue to set up a layout of how their lights would enhance our space. They even offered to help us find other vendors. During process I kept them updated on any new changes we had and they worked with it very well. The day of the wedding the venue was amazing! People don't think that lighting will make a difference in the look of the room but it really and these two were the best to work with!

Thank you for helping make our day special!
    Jessica Married on 03/01/2014
    Karma Lighting did a fantastic job creating the perfect ambiance for my wedding! Alicia was very professional, responsive, and easy to work with throughout the whole process. I was a little unsure about the color of up-lighting I had chosen, but she offered to show me the color at the venue prior to the event. I didn't end up seeing it before hand due to my busy schedule, so I was very surprised about how great it turned out on my wedding day! My personalized monogram also turned out beautifully! I would highly recommend Karma Lighting to all future brides!
  • Boo&Sully14
    Chelsey Married on 02/15/2014
    What can I say, they represent professionalism and near perfection from start to finish. Their ability to work with you to make sure you have the perfect lighting is beyond compare. My husband and I weren't initially going to use the extra lighting but after talking to them and seeing what they can do we were just blown away. They worked with us so we could still stay within our budget but get the best for our money. Our guests were amazed at how much you set off our wedding.
  • User1768189 2+ years ago
    They did an awesome job and the lighting was just beautiful!
    Angelina Married on 01/18/2014
    I had an unsigned contract and estimate from another company, and I called Jeremy for a quote. The price was relatively the same, affordable, but Jeremy was so professional and personable that I switched to Karma. He really listened to what I wanted, and delivered a beautiful end result. I got countless compliments on the monogram gobo and purple uplighting they provided. Karma Lighting is highly recommended!
  • User1524901 2+ years ago
    Karma Lighting is AWESOME. We had them create a monogram gobo for our wedding, and it was beautiful. So many people photographed it, and we received a ton of compliments. Alicia was fantastic to work with leading up to the big day--she even emailed me the week of just to make sure I was doing okay! So happy we worked with them. :)