Sun City, AZ 85373 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About I Was Framed

I took my first photograph when I was six years old and have been in love with photography ever since. My job is to make you look GREAT and to help you remember every detail of YOUR special day. I have alot of experience working with people, and I pay great attention to detail. Let me help that day to be the most fun it can be for you. The beautiful photographs displayed in your home will be the best way to bring that "FEELS LIKE HOME" feeling to YOU everyone who spends any time there. Together, we will capture the FUN, the EMOTIONS and the LOVE that will be surrounding you on YOUR WEDDING DAY! You may view more of my work by going to www.cathysphotos.photoreflect.com My packages start at $899 and can be specially designed to fulfill YOUR needs.

12 Reviews for I Was Framed

Melanie · Married on 11/17/2012

Cathy is awesome! She took so many amazing photos. She got there exactly when she said she would. And was such a big help in letting us know how things are usually done at weddings because I haven't been to a wedding in about 15yrs. I am so glad we were able to use her services at our wedding!

Sent on 11/25/2012

the first time we meet with I Was Framed she let us know what she did and how she went about doing the photography. She showed us, not only photos of the weddings she's done but also the photos of graduates, family portraits, and so on. She also gave us an example of a short film made from photos that she could produce. Through out the entire time she was very flexible with our schedule and she would keep in contact with us when it got closer to our wedding. On the day of the wedding neither my husband nor I noticed her there, unless she made herself to be known. When we got our pictures back we wondering when she got some of the pictures when she did. Now when it came to our wedding the most expensive thing was the place and the 2nd most expensive thing we paid for was the photographer, but don't let the discourage you from using I Was Framed. The services she provides is worth every penny.

Sent on 11/21/2012

Heidi · Married on 03/12/2011

Cathy McDaniel, and I was framed photography is incredible. She was such a joy to work with, very professional and made sure the day was all about us and what we wanted. Our pictures were incredible. I love everyone of them. We also received a video slideshow set to our first song, that is beautiful. Cathe is truly amazing, and I would recommend her to anyone that wants to capture the beautiful memories of their special day.

Sent on 04/07/2011

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

I Was Framed FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Slideshow

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• I Was Framed 1
    Engagement Photos
    If you book a wedding with me and mention that you heard about me on WeddingWire, I will include a free engagement session. $150 value.

• Playing Music Is My Business - Mobile Entertainment
    Playing Music Is My Business - Mobile Entertainment Wedding DJs

I was Framed Is Awesomme !!!!!!!

• clarkin photography
    clarkin photography Wedding Photographers

We have worked with Cathy for several years. She is a wonderful, caring person and also a great photographer. She will do a great job at caturing all your special wedding moments.

• clarkin photography