75 Oakmont Street, Prescott, AZ 86305 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $700
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Deals 3

About Playing Music Is My Business - Mobile Entertainment

"Playing Music Is My Business" is new to Wedding Wire. "Playing Music Is My Business" is Veteran owned & operated by Greg James. Greg started "Playing Music Is My Business" 35 years ago as a fun and exciting part-time job along with being a Air Talent with Radio Stations in Florida. He got his first opportunity under the direction of Production Director/Disc Jockey Doug Carter at WMFJ / Q - 102 FM radio, in Daytona Beach, / Orlando, FL. then moved to Arizona. Greg worked as a part time Radio DJ at the following radio stations: KOPA AM, FM 100.7 (now known as KSLX) in a Scottsdale, AZ. and KZZP FM 104.7 (now known as KISS FM), Mesa, AZ. This eventually led to a full time radio slot with the Scottsdale based radio market. He also worked part time providing background music for office functions/happenings parties etc.......

"Playing Music Is My Business" is a down to earth Mobile Entertianment Disc Jockey Service. Greg will go over everything with you on a one on one basis, including the music YOU want at your function. This will all be done before the contract is signed. Greg has a large assortment of music and will be happy to play any music that you might want to provide. Greg will also obtain the music that is required for your function.

"Playing Music Is My Business" prides itself in having a reputation of fair pricing. There will be no extra "hidden" charges for non-essential administrational fees such as: a consultation fee, set up fee, additional change's within the contract, weather changes etc.

Additional Information and Comments are also listed under various websites including my website of :

https://www.playingmusicismybusiness.com, http://www.linkenIn.com, https://www:facebook.com and also Instagram.com: https://www.instagram.com/playingmusicismybusiness/

Follow Playing Music Is My Business - Mobile Entertainment on

70ec8cb06d5d8852 0312 7202

• Videos 2

Playing Music Is My Business - Mobile Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 700.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 700.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 585.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Playing Music Is My Business - Mobile Entertainment 1
    -15%
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Playing Music Is My Business - Mobile Entertainment 2
    WeddingWire

If advising that your using Wedding Wire.

• Playing Music Is My Business - Mobile Entertainment 3
    Military Discount
    Must Show Military ID

• 75 Oakmont Street Prescott, Arizona, 86305 See on map
    (602) 448-2212 (Phone number)
    (602) 448-2212 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday thru Saturday: 9:00 am to 7:00pm Sunday 1:00pm to 6:00pm