Nearby Vendors to Consider

I take pride in capturing form, shape, and light into a moving picture in effort to achieve balanced composition. The placement and arrangement of the visual elements through the viewfinder of my camera blend with my technical abilities in the digital darkroom to produce a film that captures audience from start to finish. I strive to capture the essence of your day, friends and family, who you are, and what this moment in time means to you.

Don't let the name fool you - we do not shoot on actual film (unless you want us to!). Our productions are fully digital and high quality. We shoot unobtrusively and produce for you the smallest of details. It is our goal to make your experience and memories tangible through a quality film that you can reminisce with days and years down the road! For additional work please visit

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Austin, Houston

14 Reviews for

Brett Hardeman of Hardeman Films is amazing. There really is no other word for him and the videography he provides. He filmed a wedding for my best friend in November 2011. I watched it. I cried. I knew I needed him to do our wedding video. Brett traveled with us to Tulum, Mexico for a destination wedding - - he put up with us for three days and created the best 5:38 second masterpiece I've ever seen. I showed it to a wedding reception of over 500 people. There were tears. There was joy. There was pure delight. There is no one better when it comes to videography.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/14/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Brett and his crew were absolutely exceptional. From our first meeting to our last conversation he put us at ease and made us feel completely confident in him. Our wedding video captured the day perfectly and we got so many compliments from everyone. We had a destination wedding so to have this video we could show to friends and family that weren't able to make it was priceless. This is by far our best wedding investment and for anyone who is looking at wedding videography or is still it and chose Brett.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I cannot say enough about the great job that Brett did for our wedding. He is amazingly creative and flexible. The compliments I've received about my highlight video make me so proud to have selected him to capture our day. Brett is great at making you feel at ease, and capturing just the right moments of your wedding day and then setting them to the perfect music. What he produces really are little works of art that bring all of the emotions of the day to life. He is a creative talent, producing works of art that put you right there in the middle of the day. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/17/11, 6 Reviews

SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

0 Photos

Brett's videos are simply amazing...great editing, music, style! He travelled to Cuero a couple of years ago for a ceremony/reception and we STILL view the video from time to's wonderful!

Brett is such a talent! I was literally blown away after seeing the final video from a wedding that we shot together. He is amazingly creative and will be sure to create something totally unique that you will cherish forever without being cheesy!

Austin, TX 78750   See On Map