About Happy Flowers Inc

Happy Flowers has been in business since 1985. The artistic quality and the beauty of weddings is what helped Salter to choose to go into the floral wedding business. Her natural ability to listen to her brides dreams and make them a reality has proven to keep Happy Flowers in business for over 30 years.

Salter Believes that her business does so well because it is on a 90% referral basis. She meets with every bride and approaches every wedding on an individual basis.

-My philosophy is to give my advertising dollar to my bride and give them extras where they least expect it. Surprise  them with elegant touches.

Happy Flowers has an extensive gallery of photos to share with you and always welcomes any inspiration pictures that you may have to make your wedding flowers the most memorable flowers of your life.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Bouquets (1)
Boutonnieres (1)
Corsages (1)
Table Arrangements (1)

The best of the BEST!!! Not only was happy able to see my vision, but she also helped add some personal touches that left me speechless! I still have my bouquet to this date and everyone compliments me on how amazing my florist was.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Katie, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

LeiAnn is the absolute best. If you're hosting ANY kind of event that you need flowers, please hire her. She was the florist for my wedding and her work was impeccable. We had a consultation meeting where we discussed my vision for how I wanted the centerpieces and bouquets to look and she made that come to life.

My wedding was September 2, 2017 - the HOTTEST day of the year. Not only was it hot, it was humid and disgusting. This did not deter LeiAnn. Not only did she deliver and arrange everything, her work stayed beautiful and didn't wilt in the sun and heat.

Hire Happy Flowers, your event deserves to be in the best hands.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Miranda, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Happy Flowers Inc Pricing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1298594960376 alex011

Wedding bouquet

$150.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Free Bridal bouquet and toss when booking a full service wedding with Happy Flowers. Please mention this deal when booking with us.
#WWd1b52e5e9b36ba14

1 ENDORSEMENT
Jana and Co. has partnered with Happy Flowers for many years on countless weddings - she's truly the best there is when it comes to Flowers! A veteran of the industry, Lei Ann is the utmost professional. Creative beyond measure - she'll take your vision to a new level of beauty. A MUST if you're looking to hire the best!

Events