Hanford Ranch Winery

Galt, CA View map Visit website
Up to 350 guests

Up to 350 guests

Hanford Ranch Winery is an elegant country outdoor wedding venue in Galt, California. It is located right outside of the beautiful and historic city of Sacramento. This venue has the most beautiful views, sitting atop a hill looking over the surrounding farmland. This outdoor venue offers the wedding couple complete customization of a romantic, shabby-chic, vintage, or country themed one-of-a-kind wedding day! Hanford Ranch Winery is only a 90 minute drive away from the surrounding Sacramento, Stockton, Modesto, or Bay area.

Facilities and Capacity
This large rustic outdoor venue can host up to 350 wedding guests for the couple to share their most cherished day with. The couple can chose between the Palm Garden and Lone Oak ceremony sites, both with enchanting backdrops of the green meadows and endless vineyards. The outdoor reception area is fit with a dance floor. A dressing suite for the wedding party is available to have a relaxing and fun day getting ready beforehand.

Hanford Ranch Winery offers a wide array of wedding services from event planning to setup and cleanup on the day of. It is the perfect venue for couples to host their engagement party, rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception or even elopement. The venue also offers additional services of:

• Altar/arches
  • Lighting
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair access

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

6,900.00

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

4,800.00

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Lighting/Sound
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch
Winery

What kind of settings are available?

Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Set Up

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chairs
Dance Floor
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
November
December

4.7

Ana R. Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent!

Melissa and Preston have been an absolute pleasure from start to finish. Our guests were blown away with the heavenly views. Hidden gem for sure!!!

Hanford Ranch Winery's reply:

Thank you Ana! I hope to see you and Hector again soon! We enjoyed hosting your wedding at the venue!!
  • Jovany
    Jovany Married on 08/31/2019
    My fiancé and I got engaged about 3 months ago. Right away we started looking for venues, our first one on the list was Hanford ranch and to be completely honest for us no other venue came closer. What I loved about it all was through the stressful process of finding a venue Melissa would check in to see how we were doing. I truly think she would have been happy for us either way. Our initial encounter was great. She was helpful and provided more than enough details about the venue. Once we decided to choose the location we went through the whole contract and there was no rock left Unturned. It is unfortunate with the wedding down below but even before we went over the contract, the day of the first meeting Melissa had told us about the process of renting a tent and the permits that went along with it. Our wedding is in 2019 but I can truly say that this has been a great so far. Any questions that we have had, she has called, emailed or texted in a timely manner. I’m pretty sure the review I leave after my wedding will be even better than this one but I highly recommend this venue. Great views, great management and well I truly don’t have anything bad to say. Looking forward to planning this wedding and getting married at this stunning venue. Side note: I love that they are always improving the venue. I’m sure by 2019 there will be more additions!!!

Hanford Ranch Winery's reply:

Thank you Jovany for the pre-review! I hope you are able to post your post-review on Wedding Wire! I truly appreciate your positive feedback!

I hope you and Ana are having a fabulous time in Europe!

Melissa
  • vanessa
    Vanessa Married on 05/25/2019

Married 5/25/2019

Hanford Ranch Winery truly is Galt’s best kept secret. It is a hidden gem. As soon as my fiance and I took a tour, we fell in love with it. I have to say, melissa and preston were extremely kind, approachable, quick to respond, and truly cared about making our dream wedding come true. Thats something i cant say about too many venues/vendors that I came across when planning our wedding. They took the time to get to know us and our families, and made us feel like we were a part of theirs. Anyone considering booking this venue, DO IT! I HIGHLY recommend!! And if anyone has any questions about our experience please contact me, i vouch for this venue 1,000%.

Hanford Ranch Winery's reply:

Thank you Vanessa and Adam! We greatly appreciate your review, your business and your friendship!

Real Weddings

• Essy & Albert
    36 photos · 04/07/2018

Larcom's Lighting Larcom's Lighting Wedding Decor & Lighting

Hanford Ranch Winery is one of the most amazing wineries in the Sacramento region. The grounds are gorgeous and well kept. The views and sunsets are one of a kind. The venue is laid out on the top of a large hill which allows for great views and even more amazing photographs. The staff is extremely professional and Melissa is great to work with. This place is packed full of amenities including market lighting strung throughout the venue, fire pit, bathrooms and bridal suits. I would highly recommend taking the short drive and checking this place out for yourself. You definitely will not be disappointed!!!!

Katlyn Boone Cinematography Katlyn Boone Cinematography Wedding Videographers

From a wedding videographer's perspective: Handford ranch is easy to get to, and is surrounded by natural beauty. I had the honor of filming a wedding there this spring, and I was delighted with the landscape and all it's details. Everything looks polished and well taken care of. It was fun for the kids and the adults and has plenty of places to roam around. It has a gorgeous bridal room--it has the best lighting in there! Each spot--the ceremony location, reception location, etc., is accommodating to those of all ages. There are so many possibilities with your wedding theme. I could see the venue being a beautiful fit for a rustic style to a modern style wedding. So many possibilities. I would definitely want to come back and film another wedding here!

13200 Loll Road Galt, 95632
Location of (Hanford Ranch Winery)

Hanford Ranch Winery frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Hanford Ranch Winery?

Hanford Ranch Winery includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Clean Up
  • Lighting/Sound
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

What are the most important characteristics of Hanford Ranch Winery in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Hanford Ranch Winery for wedding events is known for:
  • Barn
  • Farm/Ranch
  • Winery

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Hanford Ranch Winery for wedding events?

Hanford Ranch Winery offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Hanford Ranch Winery offer?

Hanford Ranch Winery offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Hanford Ranch Winery offer for wedding events?

Hanford Ranch Winery offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Clean Up
  • Event Planner
  • Event Rentals
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Liability Insurance
  • Outside Vendors
  • Set Up

What furniture and decorations does Hanford Ranch Winery have available for wedding events?

Hanford Ranch Winery offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Altar/Arch
  • Dance Floor
  • Lighting
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Hanford Ranch Winery and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Hanford Ranch Winery is recommended by 78% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.7 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in average response time, 4.7 in quality of service, 4.7 in flexibility, 4.7 in professionalism and 4.7 in value.

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding

Wedding Venues