Handcrafted Weds & Events

Handcrafted Weds & Events

Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Handcrafted Weds & Events

DESTINATION WEDDING PLANNER IN PUERTO RICO

Handcrafted Weds & Events is an event production company dedicated in crafting the most important moments in life into never-ending memories.

We plan, create, coordinate and execute stress-free weddings and events from start to finish. Our experience of more than 10 years developing events, allows us to perform any type of social gathering; from a romantic dinner for two, to a party of thousands. We are a collection of creative, reliable and trustworthy professionals that will help transform your story into an event that captures the essence of your relationship and the happily ever after.

"Let me use my years of experience to ensure that your wedding day is stress free."- Liliana Albizu, Head Planner

• facebook.com/HandcraftedWeds

Guest List (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Destination (1)
Religious (1)

Hiring a wedding coordinator is always a good idea but hiring Liliana as our wedding coordinator was the best! Liliana made the wedding planning process as stress free as it can get. She is very organized and kept track of all wedding documents and schedule. She worked with us in helping us make big decisions like selecting the decorator to small details like cocktail napkin design. She is full of ideas and had a great deal of recommendations of local vendors that were fit to our taste and budget.

I appreciated how responsive she was during the planning process; she rapidly answered my texts/phone calls even when I bombarded her with a million questions. Our meetings and phone conversations did not feel rushed at any time, she truly took the time to listen to us, meet with our vendors and work out all wedding details. It was definitely a stress-free process, specially on the days leading up to the wedding, I was able to enjoy that time with my family and out-of-town guests while knowing Liliana was communicating with the vendors and taking care of the last details.

On our wedding day Liliana and her team were complete pros, everything went smoothly and even managed to take care of little unexpected mishaps without me even knowing about them until after the wedding. Naturally, as the bride, I was aware of all the wedding day details but Liliana managed to plan with the groom a little surprise for me! AND I LOVED IT!

Lili, we are so thankful for all you and the rest of the Handcrafted Weds team did to make our day the best day ever!

Profile Picture Irene, 8/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

My Fiance and I got married in Puerto Rico on 7/23/17. When we first starting looking into a destination wedding we were told we should use a wedding planner. We were referred to a different wedding planner who we hired and then fired months later because she was not receptive to our ideas and the vendors we wanted to use. We were hesitant at first to hire another one but we are glad we did. Liliana and her staff were amazing. We hired her for the week of the wedding and the day of the wedding. When we got into Puerto Rico she met with us at the hotel to go over everything. She had everything worked out for our wedding day. On the day of the wedding she was there bright and early coordinating everything with all the vendors. She was running around along with her assistant making sure everything was perfect. She also had a better idea as to how we should set up the room which we went with and it was an amazing idea. At the wedding she was helping with pictures, helping guests, making sure everything was perfect. We are so glad we hired her. If you need a wedding planner look no further, Liliana is the one.

Profile Picture Chris, 7/23/17, 1 Review