Handcrafted Weds & Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Tatiana
    Tatiana C. Married on 08/13/2021

Liliana was my true saving grace.

I got engaged December 2019 and hired Liliana right away for our 2021 wedding. Liliana was always on top of things, and for a Type-A bride this was super important to me. She had zoom meetings scheduled throughout the months to check-in. I was super busy and she knew how to handle things without me worrying! On the wedding day, Liliana MC'd the entire event and told people where to go. She truly was the brains behind the event. I highly recommend her for your services if you want everything to go perfect!!

Handcrafted Weds & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Tatiana. All of our staff and vendors were pleased and a privilege to do your wedding! Many blessings for your marriage! 😘
  • Angelica
    Angelica C. Married on 07/10/2021

A Planner's Dream!

Planning a wedding when you don't live in Puerto Rico can be tough (especially for a natural planner like me!). Even though I had family living there, it can be hard to finalize the details of so many things for a wedding. We are SO beyond happy that we hired Handracted Weds to help in planning our wedding. From the start, I felt like we were a priority (even though we started working with her over a year before our wedding date). Through all the updates with the pandemic Liliana was honest, encouraging and highly organized. The day of our wedding, everything ran perfectly. Liliana and her team made sure that my husband and I were taken care of and by the end of the night leftover desserts, favors, and stationary were already neatly placed in our room. I seriously cannot recommend her enough. She recommends vendors that are trusted and known and also at the end of the day wants to make sure your wedding day is everything you'd hoped for. I almost wish we could get married again just so we could work together again!!! You will not regret hiring Handcrafted Weds for your wedding, they helped take so much stress off my plate during the process and we are forever grateful!
  • Yanice
    Yanice C. Married on 04/10/2021

Dedicación y compromiso

Estoy más que agradecida de haber contado con Handcrafted para la coordinación de mi boda y sobretodo en un tiempo tan difícil de pandemia. Desde el principio hasta el final el trato y el compromiso fueron impecable, siempre pendiente de cada detalle y que todo saliera bien. Recomiendo 100% su servicio, son excelentes en lo que hacen y lo hacen con amor. Gracias por hacer de mi boda un día especial y único.
  • Dalianie
    Dalianie N. Married on 03/21/2021

La mejor wedding planner

Liliana y su equipo de trabajo son excelentes y especiales. El proceso de planificación de la boda en medio de la pandemia fue muy llevadero. Siempre estuvieron abiertos a colaborar con los vendors que queríamos y a hacer de nuestra visión una realidad. Liliana siempre tiene una actitud positiva, es súper amable, organizada, se adapta a las circunstancias y es sumamente responsable. Fuimos muy afortunados de todo el equipo que estuvo trabajando en nuestra boda. El día de la boda fue mágico, organizado y especial. El trato de todos hacia nuestra familia e invitados fue único. Sin duda no hubiera sido igual sin Handcrafted Weds. La recomendamos al 100%. Son los mejores!!
    Juliana Married on 02/20/2021

Excellent!!

We highly recommend Liliana and her Handcrafted team! We are really satisfied with her work... everything was spectacular. We do not regret having trusted all the vendors that she recommended to us. We've only heard good things about the wedding. The guests were delighted and we could not feel better with our wedding. Thanks again to Liliana and her team.
  • Xiomara
    Xiomara V. Married on 02/03/2021

Organised Team

This team has a great coordination on planning and a lot of options from different providers that you may need. For me the best part was the way they help you solve any problems, with a big smile so that you can relax and enjoy the most of your event.

Handcrafted Weds & Events's reply:

Thank you Xiomara! We enjoy a lot working alongside with you and your beautiful family. Feliz matrimonio!
  • Adriana
    Adriana B. Married on 01/23/2021

A stress free wedding in a stressful pandemic

When my now-husband and I got engaged at the end of 2019, we had no idea what 2020 would have in store for us. Early in 2020, we started planning our dream wedding in Puerto Rico (where my family is from) with the help of Handcrafted. As the year unfolded, Liliana helped us troubleshoot and pivot over and over again. In the end, we decided to get married where we live (Houston, TX) at a small ceremony with just 25 people. Liliana coordinated my microwedding like an allstar. She handled all vendor timelines and communications (with vendors she was not familiar with), the set-up of the ceremony, and the flawless execution. I did not for one second think about the logistics of my wedding day because I knew Liliana had it under control.

Do yourself a favor and get Liliana on your wedding vendor team ASAP. Not on is she great at what she does, she is also kind, patient, organized, and always has a smile on her face. She is an absolute pleasure to work with :).

Handcrafted Weds & Events's reply:

Thank you Adriana! You made us cry! We looooved your wedding and your family. Thanks you for trusting your day to us. 😘
  • Monica
    Monica R. Married on 01/09/2021

A memorable and wonderful experience!

Our original wedding plans were affected by Covid like many other couples. We were really stressed out and unsure what to do. Thankfully we had our coordinator Liliana and her amazing team at Handcraftedweds to guide us every step of the way. Her professionalism and genuine care for her clients is what made our micro wedding in Orlando, Florida beautiful, memorable and stress-free. We know we are in good hands as we plan for our traditional wedding reception in Puerto Rico in the future once it is safer to have it. The way Liliana works with her clients makes you feel like you are talking to a very close friend or family member. It is truly a pleasure having her as our coordinator and I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a wedding coordinator services. She has exceeded expectations!
  • Paola
    Paola R. Married on 11/28/2020

11/28/2020

Le tengo que dar mil GRACIAS a Liliana y su equipo por ser mi boda inolvidable. A pesar de las circunstancias del COVID pudimos compartir ese momento con nuestros familiares sin estrés. ¡GRACIAS!
  • Yolimar
    Yolimar R. Married on 11/01/2020

Altamente recomendado!!! Equipo de Excelencia!!!

Gracias a Liliana y a todo el excelente equipo de Handcrafted tuvimos la boda de nuestros sueños. Ellos hicieron posible, a pesar de las modificaciones que tuvimos que hacer debido a la pandemia, que nuestra boda fuera inolvidable y perfecta. Fue justo como la soñamos. Viviremos siempre agradecidos.

Handcrafted Weds & Events's reply:

Gracias Yolimar! Disfrutamos mucho trabajar junto a ti tu boda. Gracias por confiar en nuestro equipo de trabajo.
  • Cristel
    Cristel J. Married on 02/15/2020

Wonderful!

We loved working with Liliana and the Handcrafted team. Our wedding involved many, many vendors and surprises and Liliana made sure everything was executed flawlessly. We highly recommend her.

Handcrafted Weds & Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Cristel. It was an honor to be part of your wedding day and share with a wonderful couple like yourself.
  • Isiv
    Isiv R. Married on 09/03/2019

My Wedding P.!

Great experience, listened to my request, and made them a reality! #stressfreewedding
    Ana Married on 03/16/2019

Liliana is the best!

I had my wedding in San Juan, PR, but I live in NC, so Liliana took care of absolutely everything. Liliana was able to take my vision and transform it into my dream wedding. I wanted to combine my Puerto Rican culture, with my husband's which is Italian, and she found the vendors that could deliver my vision. The day of the wedding was chaos, I had forgotten to pick up my dress (I know!) and my hair wasn't ready for when it needed to be. Liliana not only took care of my dress, but was able to blow out my hair with a tiny blow dryer from the hotel. I owe my perfect day to Liliana,
    Claudia N. Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing service!!

I would hire Handcrafted Weds & Events again with my eyes closed!! They made my wedding planning experience a breeze. Liliana has a gift of understanding and making your vision come true. Our wedding day ended up being even more amazing than what I had imagined. What an unforgettable night! Thank you, Liliana!!
    Monica Married on 02/16/2019
    I spoke to a few wedding planners before making a decision and liked them all, but Liliana stood out because it seemed as if she fully understood my vision and my need of making our elopement simple yet special and romantic. She stayed in touch with me and even motivated me to not be as simple (lol) and talked me into having a bouquet which made me feel even more like a bride. The baker she chose for our small 6" cake was great because the cake was absolutely delicious. Our photographer was super sweet and lovely, and we enjoyed working with her. Liliana's colleague/assistant was a dream to work with on the day of (Thank you Jose Luis!!!). And the extra details she added like picking us up from the airport to go straight to the register's office made the whole process so much easier and stress free! The feeling I had of Liliana "getting me" was proven to be absolutely correct when our surprise wedding (we surprised our parents) was successful and perfect. Thank you, Liliana! You helped make our special day perfect.
  • Tatiana
    Tatiana O. Married on 01/26/2019

El recuerdo de mi boda

Justo ayer, mi esposo y yo celebramos nuestro primer año de casados. ¡ que emoción ! Luego de pasar un día divino decidimos ver nuestras fotos de boda para recordar ese gran día en nuestras vidas. Verdaderamente, ¡¡¡fue un día espectacular!!! Luego de tanta planificación, podemos decir que lo disfrutamos al máximo y todo gracias a Liliana y su equipo de trabajo. Liliana es una persona dedicada, organizada, detallista y sobretodo exigente con su rol. Su entrega permite que todo fluya de tal manera que a la pareja solo le quede disfrutar. Su experiencia en el campo le hace entender que busca cada pareja para así tener un resultado de excelencia.

Lili, gracias mil gracias por ser nuestro mayor apoyo en esa gran día. Estamos sumamente felices y agradecidos de haber contado contigo. Eres la mejor en lo qué haces, te deseamos mucho éxito siempre.
    Elizabeth F. Married on 01/25/2019

1.25.19 Hacienda Siesta Alegre

Yes, yes, yes. Out of all the suppliers and vendors. I am most proud of myself for choosing our wedding planner Handcrafted Weds. My wedding was beautiful. I didn’t worry about ANYTHING I just enjoyed the night away. Hubby and I are in awe with the dedication and excellent team work it took to make that night perfect for us.
    Process- I booked the complete coordination package. Wedding was less than a year away. Liliana and her team looked for ALL the suppliers for that night. I just answered the emails. ( Yes I want this or you know what look for this I want that) They worked with everything that I wanted. In the end I cannot put into words how having a relaxed wedding meant for us . Just someone there to tell the photographer hey! 15 more minutes for photos, then I need them over there. Meanwhile guests enjoying their cocktail hour and me in the dress in la la land being ecstatic I just got married. Really that’s all I wanted and Handcrafted weds made it happen. Thank you.

Handcrafted Weds & Events's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth for your kind words. They meant so much to us!. It was truly a pleasure and a privilege to work with you and your family. Un besito.
    Dele Married on 12/29/2018

Great experience with Handcrafted Weds & Events

Liliana thank you so much for made our wedding so special and perfect. You’re the BEST! We are very grateful for your dedication and patience. Everything went well, even with the unexpected rain. We and our guest loved the wedding and everyone had a great time. It’s been a pleasure working with you and I recommend you 1,000%. Thanks for everything!!

Handcrafted Weds & Events's reply:

Thank you for trusting out work. We enjoyed very much the process and working with you and your family... God Bless.
  • Denisse
    Denisse Married on 12/28/2018

The best investment for our special day.

Hiring Liliana was literally the first thing I did as soon as I was ready to start planning our wedding. I recommend getting the full package as she will make sure that every single detail is taken care of. She was able to identify the right vendors according to our budget and vision.
    Rubi R. Married on 11/03/2018

Expertise, Attention to Detail, and Aligned to Couple's Desire

We had the opportunity to work with Liliana from Handcrafted Weddings for our destination wedding. We are extremely pleased with how we were able to work with her and how our wedding turned out. It really was the wedding of our dreams! Since the beginning, Liliana looked for the best vendors to make our dream wedding come true at our budget. She recommended a fantastic venue that we were not considering, and it turned out to be the perfect venue for us. And, she also recommended an amazing decoration company that did a marvelous job.

Liliana's planning process is extremely organized, responsive and flexible. She adjusts to make any dream come true, but also provides out of the box ideas to make your wedding very special.

I would highly recommend Liliana to anyone planning a wedding long distance and locally. Her attention to detail makes your dream wedding come true!
    Daiana Married on 10/06/2018
    Excellent service and a lot of positive energy!
  • Claudia
    Claudia Married on 08/18/2018

If you want the best stress-free wedding, Hire Liliana

I absolutely LOVE Liliana! Because of her, we were able to have a beautiful stress-free wedding that was on-time. She was friendly, organized, informative and has great ideas to step up your wedding to another level. We hired her for the wedding weekend which included wedding rehearsal, wedding day and Sunday Brunch.

Now, for us it was interesting how we heard/met Liliana. My husband and I originally planned to get married in Puerto Rico on 8.18.18 and was referred to Liliana by a friend’s family member that got married in PR. We put a deposit on the venue and had the food tasting. Unfortunately, Hurricane Maria happened and our ballroom for our wedding no longer had a roof and we no longer felt comfortable having a destination wedding during Hurricane season for the following year. By that time, we had already signed a non-refundable contract with Liliana. She was very flexible, and we decided we were going to get married in Chicago (where we live) and we will fly her out for the weekend and have her only for day-of wedding planning. This was by far one of the best decisions my husband and I have made.

Even though we only hired her for the wedding weekend, Liliana went above and beyond. She kept in contact with us prior to the wedding and provided suggestions. She even texted, called and sent a newsletter to confirm RSVP’s weeks before the wedding and leading up to it. Our guests were contacted about 3 additional times after RSVP’s were sent which was helpful since 4-6 people ended up changing their RSVP’s and we were able to adapt and update our venue on time. Liliana also hired an assistant (without any additional charge to us) to help during the wedding day. It also helps she speaks Spanish and English because she was able to communicate with our family members with ease.

All I can say is Liliana is worth every penny and more! If we were to do it all over again, I would not change a thing because Liliana made it very special, stress free and my husband and I were allowed to have a great time. While preparing for my wedding, I heard people telling me I was not going to have a chance to eat at my wedding, party, drink and I would just be too wrapped up with wedding and guests and not be able to enjoy it. Let me tell you… it’s a lie. Because we had Liliana, she ensured we had a smooth wedding and she knew what we wanted and what was important to us. I have been married over a year and my friends still talk about my wedding.
    Larry Married on 08/18/2018
    I’m a wedding photographer and worked with Liliana at a wedding in Chicago on August 18, 2018. She was the best, and a joy to work with
    Larry Fox, High Impact Imaging

Thank you Larry!
    Jorge Married on 07/07/2018
    Our wedding was magnificent. It was perfect. We were surrounded by dear family and friends who are like family. We placed our trust in Liliana and her team. And they took care of us. They made it their mission to go beyond the standard procedure of executing the wedding’s logistics. If Aileen and I could get married to each other all over again, we would — and we’d absolutely ensure Liliana and her team’s services are part of this.