Handcrafted Weds & Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Sorelle P. Married on 05/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Liliana is the best planner you can trust with your wedding!

Liliana and her assistant Cristina made my wedding day run so smoothly! We had a destination wedding of 65+ guests in Old San Juan, and they knew all the right vendors to hire to make our day exactly what we wanted. Liliana is kind, patient, and organized. Both she and Cristina offered great advice for special touches that made our wedding special (that I would not have thought of). They kept us on track in the months leading up to the wedding with numerous zoom check-ins, detailed spreadsheets, and a busy group chat in the final 3 months. Our wedding day itself ran so smoothly that I could just spend time with our families and friends, enjoying the party. We could not have done it without her. Liliana even went the extra mile and found a special vendor to make my husband's specialty cocktail dreams come true! As a detail-oriented person, at first I was on the fence about needing a full planner, but hiring Liliana and the Handcrafted Weds team was probably my best wedding-related decision, and many of my vendors (plus my dad) told me the same thing!
  • Amber
    Amber B. Married on 04/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best Wedding Planners in PR!

The team at handcrafted weddings did an awesome job. My family and friends are still talking about our wedding. They made the process easy and manageable. Their choice of vendors matched our budget and our wedding was just wonderful and beautifully put together. We reside in Texas, and we were able to communicate with the team and plan a perfect wedding. If you are a busy person, Lilliana and her team provide outlines and timelines to help you through the process.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Vianett Married on 04/17/2022

Excepcional ❤️

Liliana es simplemente la mejor coordinadora! Desde el día uno su compromiso y profesionalismo fue único. Cada detalle de su parte incluyendo su empatía y respeto cuando nuestra boda fue cancelada por el COVID. Simplemente no tenemos palabras para agradecer tanto de su parte. Nuestra boda fue un sueño hecho realidad y Liliana y su equipo hicieron que todo fuese posible. Le hemos tomado un gran cariño y no sólo la recomendamos sino que damos fe de que no hay mejor coordinadora que ella. Gracias por tanto Liliana.
    Att. Josué y Vianett
  • Shay
    Shay A. Married on 02/02/2022

Phenomenal!

Liliana and her team were phenomenal!❤️ So organized, professional, friendly and on top of everything. I did not have to worry about a thing on my wedding day! Worth every dollar!
    Roxana Married on 01/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Simply the BEST! Eternally grateful for Liliana and her team.

Liliana and her team were flawless all throughout - from their responsiveness, resourcefulness, vendor selection and execution during our wedding celebration. I truly had peace of mind going into our wedding weekend knowing that we were in the best of hands. I cannot recommend them enough!!!
    Claudia M. Married on 12/11/2021

Best wedding planner

Hands down, best wedding planner ever. From the first meeting to the actual wedding Liliana and her team did everything with perfection. It really is a Stress Free Wedding! Everyone whose getting married should have her as their wedding planner. Thank you Lili and Cristina for everything. My wedding was everything that I hoped it would be.

Handcrafted Weds & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your message Claudia! It was such a pleasure working with you, your dad, your aunt, grandmother and all of your family members. ¡Muchísimas bendiciones! 😘
  • Melany
    Melany Married on 12/04/2021

Lovely team!

They are such a great team! We had a non traditional venue, and Liliana went above and beyond to make our wedding date a perfect one. Even when it rain a little, she did such a great job with our guests and family that we were able to have a ceremony with no rain. Our guests still talk about how awesome our wedding was! From the food, to the details, to how smoothly our ceremony and reception went, everything was just well thought and as discussed during our planning meetings. They are certainly a team that you can trust :).
  • Adriana
    Adriana H. Married on 11/27/2021

Simply the best!

Liliana and her team are simply the best! Her professionalism and attention to detail are impecable. From taking care of the vendors to fixing my veil for every picture there is no a detail she can miss. She was attentive, responsive and great support during the process. It was an honor having her in our very special day and our wedding wouldn't have been the same without her. Forever grateful!
    Thaís C. Married on 11/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Look no further, the Handcrafted Weds team is THE best!

We have been trying to find the words to express our gratitude and our feelings for Liliana and her team after working with Handcrafted to plan and execute our wedding. I'll do my best to summarize it. Everything was perfect! Liliana and her team are the epitome of dedication, attention to detail, thoughtfulness and patience. Our wedding was everything we dreamed of and much more. The team gave their all to ensure that we enjoyed the process above everything else. They helped us find amazing vendors and gave us ideas and feedback that complimented our vision for Wedding Day. We received so many compliments about their flawless execution! I wish we could do it all over again. Look no further, Handcrafted Weds is the best wedding planning team!
    Kasandra U. Married on 11/13/2021

Very knowledgeable

Liliana and her team are experts! She had answers for ALL my questions, she had very creative ideas and was very responsive. I was very satisfied with all the vendors she recommended. I would hire her and her team in a heartbeat if I needed to.

Handcrafted Weds & Events's reply:

Awww. Thank you Kasandra. We loved your wedding and your style. And of course we loved to work with you 😘
  • Bridget
    Bridget C. Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best in the business!

Liliana and her team were incredible from start to finish. Without their knowledge and expertise there is no way our wedding would have ever happened, especially during a global pandemic. We got countless compliments on her service the day of our wedding and weeks after the event. I would tell every bride getting married in PR to call Liliana as soon as you’re engaged. They are just incredible to work with and leave no stone unturned!
  • Tatiana
    Tatiana C. Married on 08/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Liliana was my true saving grace.

I got engaged December 2019 and hired Liliana right away for our 2021 wedding. Liliana was always on top of things, and for a Type-A bride this was super important to me. She had zoom meetings scheduled throughout the months to check-in. I was super busy and she knew how to handle things without me worrying! On the wedding day, Liliana MC'd the entire event and told people where to go. She truly was the brains behind the event. I highly recommend her for your services if you want everything to go perfect!!

Handcrafted Weds & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Tatiana. All of our staff and vendors were pleased and a privilege to do your wedding! Many blessings for your marriage! 😘
  • Angelica
    Angelica C. Married on 07/10/2021

A Planner's Dream!

Planning a wedding when you don't live in Puerto Rico can be tough (especially for a natural planner like me!). Even though I had family living there, it can be hard to finalize the details of so many things for a wedding. We are SO beyond happy that we hired Handracted Weds to help in planning our wedding. From the start, I felt like we were a priority (even though we started working with her over a year before our wedding date). Through all the updates with the pandemic Liliana was honest, encouraging and highly organized. The day of our wedding, everything ran perfectly. Liliana and her team made sure that my husband and I were taken care of and by the end of the night leftover desserts, favors, and stationary were already neatly placed in our room. I seriously cannot recommend her enough. She recommends vendors that are trusted and known and also at the end of the day wants to make sure your wedding day is everything you'd hoped for. I almost wish we could get married again just so we could work together again!!! You will not regret hiring Handcrafted Weds for your wedding, they helped take so much stress off my plate during the process and we are forever grateful!
  • Neimy
    Neimy R. Married on 05/15/2021

Sumamente felices con Handcrafted Weds & Events

Boda en pandemia tenía el potencial de ser mega estresante, pero con la ayuda de Liliana y el equipo de Handcrafted Weddings nunca nos sentimos solos. La boda se pospuso, se re-planificó y oficialmente tuvimos un día hermoso en el 2021. Durante ese periodo siempre nos contestaba los mensajes con prontitud, nos aclaraba dudas, nos invitaba a Bridal Meetups para crear una red de apoyo durante la pandemia, y nos mantenía informados en cuanto a cambios de órdenes ejecutivas/c*vid que afectaban la boda. Como Week of the Wedding Planner, Liliana entendió todo lo que necesitábamos para que fluyera súper el día de la boda. Sentimos que siempre dio la milla extra. Tuvimos nuestro ensayo, confirmación de vendors y ajustes de últimos detalles, hasta que llegó el día tan esperado. Cuando Handcrafted Weddings dice "stress free wedding," tienen razón. Definitivamente siempre surgen contratiempos pero Liliana se encargó de que no nos abrumaran y encontraba solución rápida. Lo mejor fue que sabía "leernos", cuando notaba ansiedad o estrés, ella rápido actuaba para que eso cambiara y nos pudiéramos disfrutar el día. Fue un alivio, nos dio tranquilidad contar con ellas. Todo salió tal como queríamos. Estaremos por siempre agradecidos.

EN🇺🇸
    Handcrafted Weddings did a fantastic job and we are very happy with how the day of the wedding turned out. However, it's the extra mile given by Liliana and her team that made all the difference. They adjusted to the pandemic, helped us through rescheduling and invited us to events and virtual meet-ups to show us that we weren't alone in this C*vid period (all of this despite the fact we only had "the week of the wedding" service). Liliana kept us up to date on the executive order changes and what that meant for our event. When the big day came, she made it as flawless as possible by taking care of all the little things that could increase stress in any bride. The most amazing thing is the way she just read the situation accurately to minimize any problem and made us (the bride and groom... mostly the bride) stay calm. That helped us enjoy our special day as best as possible. Thank you Liliana and the Handcrafted Weddings team for achieving OUR perfect wedding day.
    Neimy & Federico
    May, 2021

Handcrafted Weds & Events's reply:

Muchísimas gracias Neimy! Nos disfrutamos muchísimo trabajar junto a ti el proceso de tu boda. Gracias por confiar en nuestro servicio.
    Grecia V. Married on 05/01/2021

Dream Wedding

Toda mi vida soñé con un tipo de boda, y no pudo ser de esa manera. Pero Liliana se encargó de que mi boda fuera mejor de lo que soñé.
    Liliana tiene muchas virtudes espectaculares y las que más la caracterizan son la paciencia, profesionalismo y perseverancia. Todo lo hace con una sonrisa en su cara.

No pude haber escogido mejor Coordinadora. Porque no existe.

Gracias, tuve un día de ensueño y lo agradezco en el alma.

Handcrafted Weds & Events's reply:

Wow. ¡Gracias Grecia! Nos vivimos contigo esta experiencia y estamos sumamente honrados de que nos hayas seleccionados. Te deseamos toda la felicidad del mundo. 😘
  • Yanice
    Yanice C. Married on 04/10/2021

Dedicación y compromiso

Estoy más que agradecida de haber contado con Handcrafted para la coordinación de mi boda y sobretodo en un tiempo tan difícil de pandemia. Desde el principio hasta el final el trato y el compromiso fueron impecable, siempre pendiente de cada detalle y que todo saliera bien. Recomiendo 100% su servicio, son excelentes en lo que hacen y lo hacen con amor. Gracias por hacer de mi boda un día especial y único.
  • Dalianie
    Dalianie N. Married on 03/21/2021

La mejor wedding planner

Liliana y su equipo de trabajo son excelentes y especiales. El proceso de planificación de la boda en medio de la pandemia fue muy llevadero. Siempre estuvieron abiertos a colaborar con los vendors que queríamos y a hacer de nuestra visión una realidad. Liliana siempre tiene una actitud positiva, es súper amable, organizada, se adapta a las circunstancias y es sumamente responsable. Fuimos muy afortunados de todo el equipo que estuvo trabajando en nuestra boda. El día de la boda fue mágico, organizado y especial. El trato de todos hacia nuestra familia e invitados fue único. Sin duda no hubiera sido igual sin Handcrafted Weds. La recomendamos al 100%. Son los mejores!!
    Juliana Married on 02/20/2021

Excellent!!

We highly recommend Liliana and her Handcrafted team! We are really satisfied with her work... everything was spectacular. We do not regret having trusted all the vendors that she recommended to us. We've only heard good things about the wedding. The guests were delighted and we could not feel better with our wedding. Thanks again to Liliana and her team.
  • Xiomara
    Xiomara V. Married on 02/03/2021

Organised Team

This team has a great coordination on planning and a lot of options from different providers that you may need. For me the best part was the way they help you solve any problems, with a big smile so that you can relax and enjoy the most of your event.

Handcrafted Weds & Events's reply:

Thank you Xiomara! We enjoy a lot working alongside with you and your beautiful family. Feliz matrimonio!
  • Adriana
    Adriana B. Married on 01/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A stress free wedding in a stressful pandemic

When my now-husband and I got engaged at the end of 2019, we had no idea what 2020 would have in store for us. Early in 2020, we started planning our dream wedding in Puerto Rico (where my family is from) with the help of Handcrafted. As the year unfolded, Liliana helped us troubleshoot and pivot over and over again. In the end, we decided to get married where we live (Houston, TX) at a small ceremony with just 25 people. Liliana coordinated my microwedding like an allstar. She handled all vendor timelines and communications (with vendors she was not familiar with), the set-up of the ceremony, and the flawless execution. I did not for one second think about the logistics of my wedding day because I knew Liliana had it under control.

Do yourself a favor and get Liliana on your wedding vendor team ASAP. Not on is she great at what she does, she is also kind, patient, organized, and always has a smile on her face. She is an absolute pleasure to work with :).

Handcrafted Weds & Events's reply:

Thank you Adriana! You made us cry! We looooved your wedding and your family. Thanks you for trusting your day to us. 😘
  • Monica
    Monica R. Married on 01/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A memorable and wonderful experience!

Our original wedding plans were affected by Covid like many other couples. We were really stressed out and unsure what to do. Thankfully we had our coordinator Liliana and her amazing team at Handcraftedweds to guide us every step of the way. Her professionalism and genuine care for her clients is what made our micro wedding in Orlando, Florida beautiful, memorable and stress-free. We know we are in good hands as we plan for our traditional wedding reception in Puerto Rico in the future once it is safer to have it. The way Liliana works with her clients makes you feel like you are talking to a very close friend or family member. It is truly a pleasure having her as our coordinator and I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a wedding coordinator services. She has exceeded expectations!
  • Paola
    Paola R. Married on 11/28/2020

11/28/2020

Le tengo que dar mil GRACIAS a Liliana y su equipo por ser mi boda inolvidable. A pesar de las circunstancias del COVID pudimos compartir ese momento con nuestros familiares sin estrés. ¡GRACIAS!
  • Yolimar
    Yolimar R. Married on 11/01/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Altamente recomendado!!! Equipo de Excelencia!!!

Gracias a Liliana y a todo el excelente equipo de Handcrafted tuvimos la boda de nuestros sueños. Ellos hicieron posible, a pesar de las modificaciones que tuvimos que hacer debido a la pandemia, que nuestra boda fuera inolvidable y perfecta. Fue justo como la soñamos. Viviremos siempre agradecidos.

Handcrafted Weds & Events's reply:

Gracias Yolimar! Disfrutamos mucho trabajar junto a ti tu boda. Gracias por confiar en nuestro equipo de trabajo.
    Corina D. Married on 06/13/2020

LA MEJOR! Stress free wedding

Handcrafted weds & events provided the best stress free wedding planning experience. Even though my wedding was posponed due to COVID, the Handcrafted staff always made us feel calm about the situation and always provided reasonable solutions to the problems encountered. Also, at the time, being a mom to a newborn and planning a wedding, The Handcrafted team made the planning process easy going, supportive and stress free. The team completely understood and worked according yo our style, vision and budget. We would definitely hands down 100% recommend Handcrafted Weds. You will not be disappointed.

Handcrafted Weds & Events's reply:

Thank you Corina! We loved being part of you journey and beautiful wedding day. Thank you for trusting our team and being part of our stress free wedding motto. 😘
illustration stars