Miami, FL 33138 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,995
Availability Check your date

About Halo Events

If you're planning an unforgettable soirée, our experienced event planning angels can transform your most extraordinary dreams into an awe-inspiring reality. We'll ensure that your wedding or special event is absolutely divine, right down to every last detail—and that you're relaxed enough to truly enjoy it.

Based in Miami, Florida, Halo Events is a boutique event planning company. We design and execute flawless events that focus on connection and celebration. Serving as your expert planner, we contribute our energy and effort to create an exquisite, custom experience so you can simply savor every moment.

• FULL SERVICE WEDDING PLANNING:

Is your calendar jam-packed and your to-do list never-ending? It's time to eliminate all that stress. If you're seeking full design and management of your wedding, we'll handle every detail from start to finish, so you can savor this special time in life with your soon-to-be spouse. This package is all-inclusive and covers design, budgeting, timelines, vendor management, execution, and so much more—even a complimentary mini massage or yoga sessions to leave you feeling completely refreshed before your big day.

• PARTIAL EVENT PLANNING:

After your engagement, you hit the ground running, but now you're running out of steam. If you've completed part of your planning and now need help in carrying out the rest, a partial planning package could be just what you need. Let us take those time-consuming tasks off your already-full plate. We'll provide professional guidance and assistance every step of the way, while you continue to take an active role in the process.

• MONTH-OF PLANNER:

They say your wedding day goes by in a blur, but with the involvement of a month-of coordinator, it's possible to cherish each and every moment. If you've selected your vendors and coordinated all the elements but don't want to worry about timelines and logistics on your wedding day, we can help. This package gives you the freedom to hand over all the plans and allow us to execute them just as you envisioned.

• WEDDING CONSULTATION:

Whether you've just said "yes" or you're about to say "I do," we're here to offer advice and assistance precisely when you need it. Perhaps you're not sure how to get started or you've run into a stressful situation during the planning process. A wedding consultation offers you the opportunity to get your questions answered and set your mind at ease.

A la carte and customized packages are also available.

Party accessories

Visit the Halo Events Etsy shop for festive party accessories, including customizable sunglasses and LED foam sticks, to add an extra dose of fun to your celebration. https://www.etsy.com/shop/HaloEventsShop

2615501192573349034152138155209n

Halo Events 7
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 03/16/2019

Wedding 3/16/2019

Finally getting around to review Michelle for our Wedding on March 16th, 2019! Let's just say that I believe Michelle is the calmest, most patient person in the industry that I have met. I am a control-freak in the very sense of the word, and having Michelle by my side, especially on the days leading up to my Wedding, was wonderful. Her organizational skills are top notch and she kept me on track with weekly calls and tasks. She understood and collaborated in creating my vision and we were able to put it together and make it reality. As always, there are going to be unexpected things that come up the day of -- however, Michelle and her assistant Savannah, made everything run much smoother while I was enjoying my day.

Thank YOU so much Michelle for being my planner! I look forward to future events xx

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Beverly

Beverly · Married on 11/17/2018

We'd get married every year if we could!

Halo Events is the PERFECT name because, Michelle, was our GUARDIAN WEDDING ANGEL! Once you’re past the engagement buzz, hurry up and give your wedding to Michelle because my husband and I can’t tell you how relieved we were to have Michelle there through all the wedding ups, downs, bookings, cancellations, cakes tastings, and flower set-ups.

She will treat you like a couple getting married, not a number or a budget figure. You’ll love her adorable dog and if you ask her, she’ll bring him to as many vendor meetings she can.

Want someone that stays calm and professional even when something goes wrong during the wedding? The week before our wedding, the restaurant we picked for our rehearsal dinner told us they never got our confirmation and booked another group over our date which was the day before our wedding. Being the bride at the time, it was only my duty to have a slight panic attack. (HA!) This is why you hire Michelle. She called what felt like a million other restaurants, looked through another million different types of menu options and we picked a closer, friendlier, better tasting rehearsal dinner location than Restaurant A. She doesn't let any hiccups bog her down and she remains agile in a situation.

Michelle also has a ton of contacts! Go with Full Service because she can help you with EVERY vendor for you wedding from the perfect venue to someone to cut the groom's hair on wedding day. We had our wedding at MAPS and it was so unique and exactly what my husband and I were envisioning. We even had some specific vendors we wanted to use, and she worked with them making sure they knew the layouts and were in the loop with any timelines or paperwork they needed.

And even if you decide to have her there for Day of Service, you’ll think she has a workforce of 100 people! We decided to do photos at our venue before the wedding and caught a glimpse of the hustle and bustle that goes on behind the scenes and she should win an Emmy because she’s a phenomenal wedding director! Her texts throughout the day of the wedding to check-up on me, to make sure the bridesmaids remembered to feed me, and knowing she was making sure all the vendors were on time was a big weight off my shoulders. Her attention to detail and organization shone through and even her real concern for everyone shows how true and real she is.

Working with all the vendors during our two-year engagement and wedding planning was amazing. If we could, we’d get married every year just to work with everyone and go through all the fun decision making again. Having Michelle there for the two-years of planning transitioned from calling her our wedding planner to being a close friend to my husband and I. Getting married is a really personal moment and we are so glad it was Michelle that got us to our Happily Leverly After!

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Halo Events 13
    Halo Events 14
    Halo Events 15

Haley · Married on 09/08/2018

Michelle and her team created such a flawless experience, I can only hope you also get to have the same! She helped me a few months before the wedding and her day of support was the best decision I made. We had a lot of changes due to weather and she took them all in stride! Can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Halo Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,100.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,995.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,995.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5