Chula Vista, Chula Vista, CA 91909 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About HairSpray Studio

HairSpray Studio is an onsite hair and makeup service working with couples in Yuma and San Diego, California. This team of licensed cosmetologists specializes in bridal beauty, paying extra attention to detail and going above and beyond to leave each couple one hundred percent satisfied with their wedding look.

HairSpray studio strives to provide the highest level of professionalism for each and every client, delivering a memorable experience and exceptional customer service. Their services include a consultation, airbrush and contour makeup, as well as false lashes and hair styling. Each client will receive a makeup trial prior to their big day to ensure their look is exactly the way they want it. HairSpray studio is able to travel to ceremony and reception locations at no additional cost and can work with up to twelve clients at a time.

Follow HairSpray Studio on

HairSpray Studio 6
HairSpray Studio 7

Toni Marie Kaferstein · Married on 07/12/2019

Perfect Stylist for the Perfect Day

Working with Sara start to end was one of the best experiences I’ve ever had regarding hair and makeup specialist. To start – I was a destination bride. It’s a nerve-wracking experience to book hair and makeup from a distance because to be honest – you’re booking solely based off reviews and photos. You have no idea the type of person or if they will understand your style. Well, I flew into San Diego for a work trip and had a limited amount of time to really spend with her. She hit the mark on this trial in no time. She came to my hotel, I looked fierce and amazing in under two hours. Good thing I had plans that night! Then came time for my wedding. Sara came the night before for my rehearsal dinner. She did a messy high pony and a bridal smoky eye, and of course NAILED IT AGAIN. We bonded over boys and living your best life. Honestly, she’s one of the sweetest most genuine people I have ever met. I do want to be her friend when I move to San Diego! When my wedding approached the next morning, she was on time with a second assistant ready to go. My entire group looked amazing in their various styles, as we had a range from minimalist (my sister in law) to “I don’t want to look like myself” (me) Her and her assistant we’re professional, barely ate, and just amazing. They made my dreams come true and I wish she could paint my face and do my hair every day. I highly recommend her as she’s extremely attentive to detail, really understands and asks a ton of questions so she makes sure she gets it right, and she has some amazing tools and make up palettes. I guess this is why she’s obviously a finalist in every bridal competition I see on Instagram. Truly impressed by her and I really believe every bride will have this experience too!

Sent on 09/09/2019

HairSpray Studio 11
    HairSpray Studio 12
    HairSpray Studio 13

Brit · Married on 03/17/2018

Sara and her team are truly the best in San Diego. I was a NYC bride planning a destination wedding and I never met Sara in person prior to the day of the ceremony... talk about pressure! I had extremely high expectations and she still managed to exceed them. Every single female in my party was impressed and ecstatic about her final look, including me. She was professional, responsive, friendly and calming to a nervous bride. Her finished product was complete perfection and I would hire her again in a heartbeat. I strongly recommend booking her ASAP.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Award

HairSpray Studio FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 76.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair