HairSpray Studio Reviews

HairSpray Studio 1
HairSpray Studio 2
HairSpray Studio 3

Brit · Married on 03/17/2018

Sara and her team are truly the best in San Diego. I was a NYC bride planning a destination wedding and I never met Sara in person prior to the day of the ceremony... talk about pressure! I had extremely high expectations and she still managed to exceed them. Every single female in my party was impressed and ecstatic about her final look, including me. She was professional, responsive, friendly and calming to a nervous bride. Her finished product was complete perfection and I would hire her again in a heartbeat. I strongly recommend booking her ASAP.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Kelly · Married on 01/20/2018

My hair came out absolutely perfect! Very pleased!

Sent on 01/21/2018
    HairSpray Studio 4

Heather · Married on 12/29/2017

My wedding hair and makeup by Sara looked awesome!! Everyone commented on that, even more than my dress!

Sent on 12/31/2017
    HairSpray Studio 5

VV · Married on 11/17/2017

I absolutely love Sarah and her assistant. Even though she has a busy schedule she was so accommodating and was able to assist me. She is very kind and quick to reply back. Their work is professional and on point. Love how my hair and makeup turned out; it was exactly what I wanted. They both delivered beyond my expectations. I will definitely be calling them back.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Morgan · Married on 09/16/2017

Sara is absolutely incredible.
    Very responsive - any questions were answered immediately . She kept in contact with me for check ins.
    Organized / prepared- her timeline was kept exactly as she promised, she had all photos of what I liked and our trial pictures accessible day of , my bridesmaids were different skin types/ ethnicities - all were matched with colors and products that they loved, she arrived early and finished on time. Easily accommodated the needs of my party .
    Friendly- I loved talking with Sara , she's super friendly and you can tell she is passionate about what she does. I felt very comfortable with her. She was very patient and kind.
    Final look- most beautiful I've ever felt . Her attention to detail and talent left me so impressed. I had a beach wedding and an outside reception - didn't have to touch up hair /makeup once!!! Came home still feeling as amazing as I did in the morning.
    If you get the chance to book with Sara , you hit the jackpot!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Morgan · Married on 07/08/2017

Sara was amazing! She was very flexible with our schedule and helped a lot! Even when I had to move my wedding due to the military she was was more than willing to help. Thank you for making my day so amazing!

Sent on 06/23/2018
    HairSpray Studio 6

Samantha · Married on 10/29/2016

Sara did an amazing job on my makeup along with my bridesmaids. We all looked gorgeous! She's also super sweet and made getting ready for my big day that much more enjoyable!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Kimberly · Married on 09/23/2016

Sara and her team are amazing! They perfectly created my bridesmaid hairstyles and did such an incredible job on the makeup. All my girls looked like movie stars, they were so stunning. And I also looked absolutely beautiful. My makeup had the staying power to last through a night of high intensity dancing and my hair was so so gorgeous. I could not have been happier. I highly highly recommend.

Sent on 09/29/2016
  • OliviaReynolds

Olivia · Married on 09/03/2016

Sara was wonderful! I hired her to style my moms, mother in law, grandmother, cousins and aunts hair for my wedding. Essentially she was in charge of some of my most important guests and she did such an amazing job, everyone looked so beautiful. In addition to being talented and professional Sara was also very responsive to all my questions, making is easy for me to relax and enjoy the day.

Sent on 02/01/2017

Shanay · event on: 02/17/2018

She was amazing. She’s Flexible and has such reasonable prices. She made me feel like a queen. Her technique isn’t easy to duplicate. So if you are like I was searching endlessly trying to find someone to make me look beautiful for a decent price, end your search here and thank me later. ?? Oh and she travels ????
    Thanks Sara, you were such a blessing.

Sent on 02/23/2018
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 09/29/2018

Gorgeous work! Felt so beautiful ❤️

Sara and her team were amazing, and they made myself, my bridesmaids, mom, mother-in-law, and aunt all feel so fantastic about our final looks! We had 12 ladies total for hair (8 bridesmaids!), and everyone except 1 got makeup done as well. That is a lot of work and moving parts and Sara was very organized in planning time slots for everyone between herself and 3 other girls on her team. She made the getting ready process run so smoothly! I was so happy with my hair (she put in extensions for me as well) and my makeup looked perfect and stayed on great throughout the night. The makeup style of Sara and her team was warm and modern, and myself and many of the bridesmaids got half-up half-down hairstyles with curls that were expertly done. And the mothers and my aunt loved their gorgeous looks as well! I highly recommend Hair Spray Studio and am so happy with my experience with Sara and her care to make myself and all my ladies feel so great and confident going into such an amazing day! Thank you Sara!

Sent on 10/31/2018