Hairbyalexmb

Johnson City, TN View map Visit website

Hairbyalexmb is a wedding styling service based in Johnson City, Tennessee. With over five years of experience, this talented professional can offer you a seamless and knowledgeable service for your special day. Her focus is always on her clients, working closely with them to curate a wedding look that fits their style and personality.

Hairbyalexmb offers a range of styling services, letting you choose the experience that best suits your celebration. For a more creative experience, this stylist can host a hair trial with you to find that ideal look for your special day. As an on-site stylist, this professional can get you ready at your venue, saving you precious time on your special day. She also caters to groups, allowing you to prepare for your big moment surrounded by your loved ones.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Coloring
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

Riley P. Married on 06/12/2021

A Dream!!!

Alex was absolutely amazing to work with! She created three beautiful hairstyles for me, my mom, and my sister. She was a fun addition to our “getting ready” squad! I will be recommending her time and time again!

Hairbyalexmb's reply:

Thank you so much, Riley!! You all were so much fun to work with! Thank you for including me in your big day :)
    Leshay R. Married on 10/03/2020

Alex is Amazing!

Alex worked magic with myself and my bridesmaids hair for my wedding. The day was literally effortless and amazing!

Hairbyalexmb's reply:

Thank you so much LeShay!! I’m so honored to have been able to play a part in your special day. Your bridal party was so much fun!
    Kristin M. Married on 03/16/2019

You won’t be sorry!

Alex was recommended to me by a friend. She got back to me about doing hair for my wedding within the same day! We did a trial run and she really listened to me when I described the look I wanted to create. My hair turned out even prettier on the actual day! If you want someone who really knows what they’re doing, book with Alex. :-)

Hairbyalexmb's reply:

Thank you so much, Kristin! I loved being able to be a part of your special day. It was a breeze working with you and your wedding party :)

Pricing

Hairbyalexmb Price Rates

Team

Alex Bear
Alex Bear
Licensed Cosmetologist/Owner

Hey y'all! I'm Alex, the face of Alex Marvette Artistry. I'm a Kingsport, TN native but currently reside in Johnson City. I've been a licensed hairstylist for 6 years and LOVE working with brides. It's an honor to play a role in such an important day and making dreams a reality. When not behind the chair, I can be found hiking and exploring, baking, and traveling when I'm able. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. I look forward to meeting & working with you!

116 Roseview Dr Johnson City, TN, 37615

Tuesday-Friday 10am-6pm Saturday 10am-4pm
Location of (Hairbyalexmb)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding