Hair Virtuoso Beauty Boutique

Springfield, OR View map Visit website

Owner: CeCe Borrego

As a new bride to be myself, I truly understand all the stress that goes into planning your big day. So many hours go into searching to find the perfect vendors to make sure your big day runs perfectly. When looking for a stylist you want to consider someone who is willing to travel or have you come to their space.

My Experience:
I have been a professional makeup artist in Los Angeles for 10 years prior to moving to the northwest to raise my family. I then went to beauty school and been licensed since 2003, for hair, face, and nails. I opened my first salon in 2004 and closed down many years later to re-opened a luxury salon, spa, photography boutique in my Springfield home to give more personal experience to my clientele. Hair Virtuoso prides itself on tailoring each look to the personal style and taste of her bride. Attentive and dedicated to quality, Hair Virtuoso Beauty Boutique is the perfect choice for all your wedding day beauty needs!

Our Services:
• Make-up application
• Eyelashes - Lift & Tinting of your lashes or I can apply strip lash or temporary-individual, extensions.
• Hair – From basic blowouts, curls, to a bridal updo with accessories. (I have access to virgin high-quality hair extensions)
• I am also a professional photographer and can take candid shots during the time your wedding party is getting ready.
• I have access to other professionals to accommodate large bridal parties.

Service Area:

Hair Virtuoso Beauty Boutique (residing in Springfield OR) proudly offers wedding hair and makeup services to individuals located in Springfield, Oregon and surrounding areas (up to 90 miles). Outside of the area will have a added travel fee.

It's all about the details:

I always come prepared with extras for anything thing that could come up the day of the event including a mini sewing kit, camera, lighting, music, extra lashes, safety pins, mini iron.

I look forward to working with you and planning out all the details.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Woman-owned

• Ali
    Ali C. Married on 08/27/2021

Kind and Professional

Cece made all of us feel so comfortable, she was responsive and was able to work around our hair stylist and my bridal party’s different make up needs. She’s so funny and sweet and it helped us all relax. Great deal and I looked amazing! Seriously, I was a fairy princess! I don’t have pictures yet but will post as soon as I do!!
  • Giselle
    Giselle Married on 10/10/2020

hair stylist for wedding

Cece was great! Really understanding and communicates greats with her clients. I have long thick tangly hair so i wasn’t easy to work with but she made it happen!

Hair Virtuoso Beauty Boutique's reply:

This was my first COVID wedding and it went smoothly and such a wonderful experience for me. Thank you for being such a gracious bride. You were lovely to work with.
    Anne T. Married on 07/02/2011

CeCe Is Magic!

I was so fortunate to have CeCe do my hair and makeup for my wedding. The entire process was easy, fun and zero stress. CeCe listened to what I wanted, and also brought her ideas and expertise forward, which resulted in a beautiful look that held up all day and all evening. I loved that CeCe came to the house (exactly on time, and with all her tools and pins and potions) where all my ladies were getting ready. She did hair and makeup for several of them, and fit right in with everyone, laughing and having fun along with us. CeCe has so many strengths, and one that makes her really unique as a hair and makeup artist for weddings is, she’s also a photographer. That strength allows her to understand how a bride’s look will photograph, and work to be sure that the hair and makeup design is well-suited to pictures. My wedding was almost ten years ago, and looking back at the pictures I Cece’s skills shining through! I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Hair Virtuoso Beauty Boutique's reply:

Wow, speechless. Thank you for such a lovely review. I can’t believe it has been that long already. You have such a warm and welcoming family and by far my best experience working with brides and weddings.

Deals

Hair Virtuoso Beauty Boutique 1
Exclusive

1152 Olympic St. Springfield, OR, 97477
Location of (Hair Virtuoso Beauty Boutique)

Other vendors in Eugene for your wedding