1152 Olympic St., Springfield, OR 97477 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Hair Virtuoso Beauty Boutique

Owner: CeCe Borrego

As a new bride to be myself, I truly understand all the stress that goes into planning your big day. So many hours go into searching to find the perfect vendors to make sure your big day runs perfectly. When looking for a stylist you want to consider someone who is willing to travel or have you come to their space.

My Experience:
I have been a professional makeup artist in Los Angeles for 10 years prior to moving to the northwest to raise my family. I then went to beauty school and been licensed since 2003, for hair, face, and nails. I opened my first salon in 2004 and closed down many years later to re-opened a luxury salon, spa, photography boutique in my Springfield home to give more personal experience to my clientele. Hair Virtuoso prides itself on tailoring each look to the personal style and taste of her bride. Attentive and dedicated to quality, Hair Virtuoso Beauty Boutique is the perfect choice for all your wedding day beauty needs!

Our Services:
• Make-up application
• Eyelashes - Lift & Tinting of your lashes or I can apply strip lash or temporary-individual, extensions.
• Hair – From basic blowouts, curls, to a bridal updo with accessories. (I have access to virgin high-quality hair extensions)
• I am also a professional photographer and can take candid shots during the time your wedding party is getting ready.
• I have access to other professionals to accommodate large bridal parties.

Service Area:

Hair Virtuoso Beauty Boutique proudly offers wedding hair and makeup services to individuals located in Springfield, Oregon and surrounding areas (up to 90 miles).

It's all about the details:

I always come prepared with extras for anything thing that could come up the day of the event including a mini sewing kit, camera, lighting, music, extra lashes, safety pins, mini iron.

I look forward to working with you and planning out all the details.

• 1152 Olympic St. Springfield, OR, 97477 See on map
    Location of (Hair Virtuoso Beauty Boutique)