Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Hair by Natalya

Wedding and Special Occasion Hairstyle

Natalya from Haircolor N Style is a wedding hairstylist from Tyson's Virginia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, DC, and Virginia. Haircolor N Style is a professional wedding hair stylist that has been part of the Northern Virginia wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in wedding and special occasion hair styles   Contact Natalya for more information.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Haircuts (1)
Textured Styling (1)
Hair Trial (1)
On-Site Hair (1)

Natalya is amazing! My sister originally hired her for her wedding and it was then that I realized that she was a true artist with hair. When I got engaged, there was no other choice, I immediately contacted Natalya. I had a vision in mind for my hair and I told her that vision at our trial and on her first try, she captured exactly what I was looking for! She is the absolute sweetest and she truly made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/8/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair

Natalya did a phenomenal job with my hair for my wedding day (and my mother and bridesmaids). I so rarely like my hair in an undo, but Natalya gave me several different options at the trial that I loved. She recreated my favorite style on the day of my wedding with no problem. Even in 95 degree weather (and humidity), my hair stayed perfectly all day. I highly recommend Natalya!

Profile Picture jennifer, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Natalya understands hair like no other stylist! In addition she understands weddings, she understands styles, understands her brides, understands aesthetic and is quite the visionary! She is the BEST stylist around! She has been my general and formal stylist for the last nine years. Not only has she given me the best hair cuts of my life, but I was privileged to have her style my hair for my most special day: my wedding! Leading up to my wedding day we had a trial style. After our session I had some slight changes that I wanted for my wedding day. Natalya responded to the feedback description immediately and made me look just as I imagined and described. In addition, prior to my wedding it was easy to contact and communicate with Natalya. She was very professional with my friends and family members present. She was as she always is very reassuring, patient, and absolutely fabulous at what she does. My hair looked great on my wedding day and I am so thankful I had her there to do my styling and my sister's and mom's as well! Get Natalya if she's available! She's in high demand because she is truly excellent in what she does!!

Profile Picture Veronica, 4/16/17, 1 Review

1 VIDEO

Beautifull Bridal Hairstyles
1:08 minutes

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Natalya from Haircolor N Style is a phenomenal hair stylist! She is quick and efficient. I have worked with Natalya on several photo shoots and she is super amazing to work with.

Haircolor N Style could not be any better! Natalya is extremely talented and professional. She listens and knows extactly how to get you the hairstyle you want. I would highly recommend for any Wedding or Special Event.

Natalya is very sweet, caring and hard working hair stylist that pays close attention to details. My experience working with Natalya was fun and upbeat. She brings great energy to the room. If you are looking for a hair stylist for your wedding day, you should definitely consider Haircolor N Style. I highly recommend Natalya to any upcoming brides.

Natalya does a stellar job on hair. Her creativity is spot on and she's always a pleasure to be around. I look forward to working with her as I know my clients are in good hands.

Awesome work!!! Absolutely incredible!

Events