Vienna, VA 22181 Map · Phone number

About Ilia Fouladvand Photography

Hi, Thanks for taking the time to review my profile. I am based in the Washington D.C. Metropolitan area specializing in wedding and portrait photography. I am currently available for national and international assignments.

What I absolutely love about wedding photography is catching the perfect moment and documenting my clients and their loved ones in the most beautiful and natural way possible. Embracing the environment, the mood, the weather, and more importantly, the dynamic energy! I strive to keep the day simple, fun, and stress-free. My goal is to capture beautiful images that will stand the test of time.

You may view more of my work on my website and please feel free to contact me at Ilia.fouladvand@gmail.com if you have any questions. I would love to hear from you.

Thanks,

door way bride bw ili
mirror mirro

26 Reviews for Ilia Fouladvand Photography

Mahrukh · Married on 07/30/2017

Ilia was an absolute pleasure to work with. Ilia took great care in understanding what we wanted out of our shoot. He was thorough and professional during the entire process. I was extremely pleased with the outcome and i would love to work with him again

Sent on 05/27/2017

sahar · Married on 03/23/2017

Ilia is such a talented photographer! Our engagement photos came out so nice, he captured our best angles and above all made sure we're having fun. :)

Sent on 12/22/2016

laura · Married on 12/14/2016

From start to finish, it was an absolute please working with Ilia. He was incredibly responsive and accommodating while booking our shoot, was friendly and professional during the event, and his quality of work was top notch. We can't wait to work with him again--a diamond in the ruff!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Ilia Fouladvand Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,500.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• PerGen Productions
    PerGen Productions Wedding Planners

At PerGen Productions, we had great opportunities to work with Ilia Fouladvand photography. Ilia has a unique talent to take incredible shots of couples with his up to date photography equipment. He delivers what he promises and communicating with him is the easiest thing to do. He respects other professionals during the event and makes everyone happy working with him. We definitely recommend his services to every bride and groom.

• Exclusively Entertainment
    Exclusively Entertainment Wedding Decor & Lighting

When it comes to choosing the photographer for a day as important as your wedding, having beautiful pictures in their portfolio isn't enough. You need to have a personal connection with the individual, and truly feel comfortable with them. Ilia provides the best of both attributes...a fantastic photographer that captures stunning moments along with a kind and professional character. I've known Ilia for more than a decade and it's always been a pleasure working with. I would recommend him to any bride and groom.

• AlyA Salon And Spa
    AlyA Salon And Spa Wedding Hair & Makeup

Love his way of capturing the essence of those special moments and turning into art. Great personality, easy to work with.

• Vienna, 22181 See on map