Ilia Fouladvand Photography Reviews

26 | Vienna, VA

26 Reviews for Ilia Fouladvand Photography

Mahrukh · Married on 07/30/2017

Ilia was an absolute pleasure to work with. Ilia took great care in understanding what we wanted out of our shoot. He was thorough and professional during the entire process. I was extremely pleased with the outcome and i would love to work with him again

Sent on 05/27/2017

sahar · Married on 03/23/2017

Ilia is such a talented photographer! Our engagement photos came out so nice, he captured our best angles and above all made sure we're having fun. :)

laura · Married on 12/14/2016

From start to finish, it was an absolute please working with Ilia. He was incredibly responsive and accommodating while booking our shoot, was friendly and professional during the event, and his quality of work was top notch. We can't wait to work with him again--a diamond in the ruff!

Sormeh · Married on 12/04/2016

Ilia was fantastic I can't even put into words just how absolutely amazing he was. My group and I were very satisfied by the result! he is patient , professional, perfectionist, sweet and fun to work with.
    We are looking forward to work with him again!

Nicole · Married on 10/08/2016

They did an Excellent job!! Great

Sent on 11/10/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/20/2016

Ilia's photos were absolutely beautiful -- he did such a great job covering our wedding and was great about making sure that he got photos of all of our guests. We were very pleased to have gotten to work with him for our special day!

Sent on 10/10/2016

While I was helping my brother (and his now wife), look for a photographer for their wedding, Ilia's was recommended to me by my photographer friend. Ilia's is very passionate about his work, his images are very artistic, his quality of work compared to others is on another level. He is very accommodating, and has a great team. My brother and his wife loved their wedding photos. I can't wait for him to photograph my wedding!

Sent on 01/17/2016

Charissa · Married on 10/23/2015

I loved Ilia. He was so friendly, easy going, non-intrusive and made me and the bridal party feel completely comfortable. He met us at the hotel for prep pictures and then met us at the wedding venue for the rest of the night. He hd no problem walking across the street from the venue to a location that I wanted. He gave great suggestions for poses and even made my fiancé feel comfortable too. He met all of my requests and I cant say enough about how sweet and nice he was. He gave off very good energy and I am so lucky he was the photographer we got to work with.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Tantra and Mike · Married on 09/26/2015

Ilia's personality made everyone feel very comfortable. He has a good sense of the moment which is a valuable asset in a wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Mariah · Married on 09/05/2015

Ilia was amazing. I cannot say enough good things about him. He did our engagement pictures and our wedding day photos and his work is absolutely beautiful. He was promptly, friendly, loved his personality, and he captured exactly everything we wanted. I can't wait to see our final pictures of our wedding day soon!!! He has a unique eye and captures beautiful pictures. He even let us shoot with our dog! He was great! I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs professional pictures done! He is great to work with!!

Sent on 09/19/2015

Rose · event on: 04/10/2014

I was extremelely happy with the service Ilia Fouladvand photography provided to me. The touch and creativity he put towards our pictures was something different from all the other generic photographers.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Ellen · Married on 03/14/2015

We just received our photos and are thrilled with them! I can say enough good things about Ilia. He was laid-back, friendly and enthusiastic. We struggled to find a wedding photographer in the area because so many of them were cheesy and just didn't match our style. We really lucked out in finding Ilia~ He has a gifted eye for artistic shots that are unique and beautiful. We could not have hoped for better!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Sandra · Married on 08/31/2014

Ilia was extremely professional. He captured the moment in every shot. He adds an artistic touch to everything, so that your photos have a unique, one of a kind, look to them.He was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Nichole · Married on 06/21/2014

Ilia was amazing!! So many people have complimented us on the photographs. He has an eye for angles and catches the little things that make photographs personal and touching. And if that isn't enough, he is a really great guy. He was very laid back and made us all feel relaxed and confident. He listens to what you want and does everything he can to make it happen in addition to making sure we had all of the shots we wanted by the end of the night. We have referred at least one co-worker to him and she also had a great experience. Jad and I highly recommend Ilia for any event you are planning.

Sent on 06/23/2014
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 06/07/2014

Ilia is awesome. He is so kind, professional, and talented. We used Ilia for multiple different shoots and could not have been happier. All of our pictures are so beautiful! He makes you feel comfortable and relaxed so you don't even realize you're taking pictures for hours. The planning was easy too; he responds quickly to calls and emails, he is flexible, and just wants to make sure everything is perfect.

I would definitely recommend Ilia to anyone looking for a photographer in the DC area!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Mary · Married on 05/17/2014

Ilia was awesome to work with on our engagement shoot and then again on our wedding day! We loved our engagement photos and are very happy with the wedding photos we've seen so far (the photos are currently being edited and he kindly sent us a few to preview early!). But Ilia made us feel comfortable during both shoots and encouraged us just to be ourselves which resulted in some awesome candid shots. He is incredibly talented and I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 05/30/2014

Loved Ilia's work and artistic style. Great to work with, would recommend to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 06/17/2014
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/04/2014

OMG- Ilia was such a pleasure to work with. Very personable and friendly. I had told him of my vision and let him know of ideas I had on Pinterest and he was able to capture the emotions of our wedding perfectly. We had a Star Wars themed reception and his Photoshopping techniques make us look and feel as though we were on a planet in the Star Wars universe! Gorgeous photography- if we ever renew our vows we are so using him again. Thanks Ilia!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Luisana · Married on 04/27/2014

My first thought was "There are no words to express our experience with Ilia" but, since this is a review of his incredible talent and professionalism, I must try my best to put it into words! Ilia made an impact on not only me and my husband but my guests as well, every person I have spoken to since my wedding had a positive remark about him. He was so personable, professional, on-time, sweet, had feedback and suggestions, Ilia knew what he was doing! He also went out of his way to capture specific images that I requested; he went above and beyond! I couldn't imagine a better photographer, Ilia definitely made my wedding day even more magical.

Sent on 05/03/2014

Ilia was great to work with and made us feel so comfortable. He not only did an amazing job with our wedding photos but our engagement photos as well. We look forward to working with him in the future.

Sent on 04/15/2014

Ilia came highly recommended through our photography company. To date, we have only worked with him for our engagement pictures but we look forward to working with him again on our wedding day.

Ilia has been very responsive throughout the preparation and flexible in scheduling. He gave us ideas on what to wear and what to bring, told us that the most important thing was for us to be comfortable. He is professional yet personable and friendly, making the photo shoot very enjoyable, it was as if a close friend was taking the pictures. He's very passionate about his work and the best part--- very quick in photo delivery (< 1 week!) despite his busy photography schedule.

We highly recommend Ilia to anybody! If you plan to wake him up for sunrise photography (like we did), bringing some extra chocolate cookies won't hurt!

Sent on 04/17/2014

Judith · Married on 01/11/2014

Ilia is the best!! He worked with us on our engagement photo sessions which was scheduled last minute just a few days before our wedding.. and the pictures are amazing! He captured our true selves! Every smile, stare, facial expressions were very accurate! We loved it.. as much as we loved our wedding pictures! We received the proofs just a week after our wedding.. and we were amazed at how beautiful they were! There are just so much that until now we are still going through them all :) THANK YOU Ilia for your wonderful work! We are so happy you were our photographer. We will not hesitate to recommend you to a family or friend and we will not hesitate to contact you in the future! You are the best!

Sent on 01/25/2014

Ilia knows his stuff. He has an eye for the perfect moment and I truly appreciated his photo journalistic style that was also able to accommodate the more traditional portrait style requests of my family. He went above and beyond to capture the moments. I cannot speak highly enough of Ilia!

Sent on 11/01/2013
  • User4028724 · event on: 04/05/2014

Ilia was professional and lovely while taking photographs at our daughter's bat mitzvah. We have seen a sampling of some of the shots and can't wait to see the rest of them!

Sent on 04/10/2014

We are so happy to have found Ilia! He did a wonderful job shooting our engagement pictures and our wedding day. He has wonderful attention to detail, and can skillfully capture both posed formal shots and more candid, artistic moments. Our images turned out beautiful! In addition, Ilia is very nice and easy to be around- he makes you feel comfortable and at ease when taking photos. We would highly recommend Ilia to anyone in the DC area looking for a kind and talented wedding photographer.

Sent on 12/18/2015