Hair by Taylor Sanchez

San Marcos, CA View map Visit website

Hair by Taylor Sanchez is a mobile hairstyling and beauty company that specializes in weddings, based out of San Marcos, California. Professional makeup artist and stylist Taylor has garnered over three years of experience in the wedding beauty industry. She travels throughout California and beyond to beautify wedding parties and always strives to make individuals look and feel wonderful.

Hair by Taylor Sanchez offers hair and makeup consultations and trials to prospective newlyweds. Freelance artist Taylor ascertains each client’s desired aesthetic and personal style and collaborates with individuals to create their dream look. In terms of hairstyling, she can complete everything from wavy or formal blowouts to chic updos and romantic curls. False lash applications are available with each makeover. This professional will travel to your chosen venue and tend to the wedding party on the morning of your precious day.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$55

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Eye Makeup

Message vendor

• Talia
    Talia D. Married on 06/04/2022

Perfection

I am SO happy and grateful to have Taylor do my hair and makeup for my wedding. I get nervous when other people do my makeup, because in my day to day I wear ZERO makeup, and going out means I put mascara on, but Taylor understood that off the bat and did my make up minimal, and I felt and looked like myself. It was gorgeous. And my hair, oh my gosh I nearly fell over it was so gorgeous. She also understood I needed my hair to feel relaxed and still true to me. My bridesmaids also looked so beautiful. Taylor does an outstanding job, no doubt. Wedding days can be so stressful with a lot going on, and Taylor had a very calm energy with us, that was contagious in a good way. We all felt so relaxed during our getting ready process. She was spot on with her timing. Best thing I did was hire her.

Hair by Taylor Sanchez's reply:

Thank you so much Talia! It was truly such a pleasure to work with you and to meet your lovely friends and family! Thank you so much for your sweet words and for letting me be part of your big day! I really hope we work together again in the future. I hope you and your now HUSBAND enjoy married life!
  • Charlotte
    Charlotte G. Married on 04/22/2022

Bridal Hair!

Taylor exceeded my expectations! I'm not from the San Diego area so I was a little nervous finding someone to do my hair outside of an area i'm familiar with. I was very particular with what I wanted and she stayed so patient and attentive during my whole experience, making sure that she delivered exactly what I wanted. Didn't have to worry about a thing.

Her pricing is very affordable, attitude is intentional and kind, and quality of work is amazing.

To put it simply, I went with my gut and wasn't disappointed with Taylor. Thanks again for making me feel like a million bucks on my special day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

San Marcos, California San Marcos, CA, 92069
Location of (Hair by Taylor Sanchez)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding