Dan and Tyler Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

Dan and Tyler Photography is a wedding photography company based in Irvine, California. This husband-and-wife team are truly passionate about their profession and find great joy in using their talent and skills to document the most special day of each couple鈥檚 journey together. With over five years of professional photography experience, this team aims to exceed your expectations by providing exceptional service and eye-catching photography to encapsulate the essence of your wonderful wedding celebration.

Dan and Tyler Photography cares about every detail of your photography experience and can create a custom timeline of your day with you during your initial consultation. This duo knows that it is a personal experience to let someone capture the most emotional moments on your big day, which is why this company genuinely love to get to know the couples they work with in order to inform their photography style for your day. Dan and Tyler Photography aims to capture your celebration by utilizing natural light to produce clean and clear images. This photography team is happy to travel to document your wedding event and they provide a range of additional services to enhance your experience. These include:

• Additional hours
  • Hand coloring of photographs
  • Multiple locations
  • Second photographer
  • Custom graphics

Other Services

Dan and Tyler Photography also offer an open-air photo booth for your wedding event or reception to add a fun and social aspect to your celebration. Guests can enjoy the easy-to-use touchscreen technology and can send their photos to their phone or post directly to social media.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Summer Married on 11/12/2021

Dream team!

I cannot say enough good things about Dan & Tyler Photography! I had been familiar with their work for years and when the time came to plan our wedding, I knew we had to reach out to them. Throughout the entire process, they were extremely helpful, friendly, and professional.

They were an absolute pleasure to work with ahead of the wedding, on the day of, and afterward. On our wedding day, they made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera, including my husband and me during our newlywed portraits. We received our photos less than a month after and they were gorgeous! It was such a sunny day but they managed to ensure there weren't harsh shadows.

My husband and I highly recommend Dan & Tyler and also recommend ordering one of their wedding albums. We ordered the 12x12 album and it came out amazing - we and our families still can't get over it!

Hire them today!
  • Allison
    Allison H. Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best part of the day!!

Where do I even start? Maybe by saying that Dan and Tyler were hands-down the best part of our wedding.

I found Dan and Tyler through lots of research on Instagram and Google! I knew what style photos I wanted and I knew I wanted to hire a Christian couple to capture our wedding. When I stumbled across their profile, I was blown away! Their photos are beautiful and timeless and their editing is flawless and classic. Little did I know at that point what a remarkable team they truly are.

We had an initial consultation with Dan and Tyler and they immediately struck us as passionate about what they do, full of grace and ready to pour out their love. They both have hearts of gold. It was no question that we wanted to hire them to be a part our most special day!

We first had our engagement shoot with them in December 2020, and they blew us away! I loved that they are a married couple and were able to show us what the poses were supposed to look like. They made the shoot enjoyable and not awkward in the slightest. They were professional, efficient and kind. Not to mention, our photos were the most beautiful I had ever seen!

Leading up to the wedding, they were reassuring and responsive. I felt confident knowing that our special memories would be in their hands to capture.

But, their teamwork and professionalism really shined on the day of the wedding. They helped not only us (bridal party, family and friends) but all of the vendors stay on the timeline! When my ceremony went significantly over the time we had planned for, Dan and Tyler quickly pivoted and were able to capture all of our requested photos without letting on that we were crunched on time.

One of the best things about hiring this team is the opportunity to have two photographers. The photos are pristine and flawless because Tyler fluffs the dresses, fixes the hair and gets everyone in place while Dan snaps the photo and captures the emotion while everyone looks perfect. Tyler has such incredible attention to detail and it shows in her work ethic AND in the photos. When you hire one photographer, sometimes they don't catch all of the small details with quite as keen of an eye.

During the reception, Dan and Tyler were everywhere I looked. They were catching all of the special moments of the night! Because they were always nearby, I found myself asking them random questions that should have been meant for my coordinator (i.e. is the bar open? why is this taking so long? etc). And they made it known that they were there and willing to serve in whatever way that looked like. Just such remarkable people.

Words cannot describe how grateful we are to have Dan and Tyler as part of our wedding. I could go on and on, but I will instead simply say- make the investment in Dan and Tyler. You can trust them with your most precious memories and they will capture all the love and emotion of the day. It was the best decision we made and we will continue to hire Dan and Tyler for all of our photography needs forever.
  • Lia
    Lia A. Married on 08/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

BOOK THEM! You will regret it if you don't.

We booked them for our engagement session, wedding and wedding photobooth and WOW! We had spoken to a total of four photographers (including them) when looking for our wedding, and after we spoke with them, we knew they were the one, no hesitation.

Dan and Tyler are true pros. We will cherish our photos forever. For a wedding, you need two photographers and everything from start to finish was seamless. They are organized, detail-oriented and use an easy platform to have constant communication with them and to access photos at any time.

The quality of their photos are so good and NEVER look fake. They are so easy to take photos with and make you feel so comfortable around the camera. Their attention to detail is impeccable. From helping pick up/carry the wedding dress, to making sure there are no hair flyaways, or a crooked bow tie, THERE IS NOT ONE FLAW IN YOUR PHOTOS.

Their responsiveness and feedback makes you confident in their services. Regardless of how many shoots they have going on, they take the time to get you any sneak peeks SO QUICKLY. We got our sneak peeks in three days after our wedding and the number we received was amazing. They give you a generous amount of photos.

We can't thank Dan & Tyler enough. They are professional and passionate about what they do. You will not be dissapointed.
  • illustration stars

38 photos 路 02/17/2019

Pricing

000 Irvine, CA, 92602
714-721-5368
Location of (Dan and Tyler Photography)

Dan and Tyler Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Dan and Tyler Photography include in the starting price?

Dan and Tyler Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Dan and Tyler Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Dan and Tyler Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Dan and Tyler Photography offer?

Dan and Tyler Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural

What photography services does Dan and Tyler Photography offer?

Dan and Tyler Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Dan and Tyler Photography offer for wedding events?

Dan and Tyler Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Dan and Tyler Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Dan and Tyler Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding