Maine street, Windham, ME 04062 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Hair by Shannon Belanger

Hair by Shannon Belanger is a professional beauty service located in Windham, Maine. Owner, Shannon Belanger, has been working within the hairstyling industry since 2009, creating beautiful looks for every client. She finds true joy and inspiration when styling clients for weddings and other special occasions as she enhances their natural beauty.

This Windham-based service makes it a priority to get to know you on a personal level, developing a genuine understanding of your style and taste. Hair by Shannon Belanger understands the importance of a seamless experience, allowing clients to avail of on-site services as well as multiple stylists. Shannon provides a wide spectrum of hair styling options including blowouts, coloring, updos, and haircuts. She places attention on the finer details of every look, working hard to ensure that you are completely satisfied on your big day.

Follow Hair by Shannon Belanger on

8 Reviews for Hair by Shannon Belanger

• Alayna

Alayna Richardson · Married on 02/09/2020

Wedding hair

I would highly recommended Shannon to anyone who is looking for a hair stylist for their wedding! Shannon was very professional, punctual, and responsive to emails. On the day of my wedding I wanted to make a last minute change to the way my hair was styled and she hit it out of the park! I was so happy with the way my hair came out and her overall service.

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Betsy

Betsy · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely incredible!

Shannon truly went above and beyond my expectations. From the beginning she was so accommodating and responsive and found a trial day that worked well for me! On the day of the wedding, she was on time (It was really early in the morning!) and had a smile on her face the whole time. She made my whole bridal party feel at ease and I may be biased but it was truly the best wedding hair on a bridal party I have ever seen. For my hair, I asked for a slight change than what I had wanted at the trial and she really exceeded my expectations. Because of Shannon I had never felt more beautiful! I can not thank her enough :)

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Ross Stewart · Married on 09/07/2019

Thank you Shannon!

Shannon did my 5 bridesmaids hair and my mother's hair for my wedding and she did an amazing job! Everyone loved how their hair came out and even after a very windy ceremony outside on the water, everyone's updo's still looked amazing for the reception! Shannon was so sweet to work with the day of the wedding and was great at communicating beforehand. I would highly recommend her for wedding hair!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Hair by Shannon Belanger FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Haircuts
    Updos / Styling
    On-Site Hair

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Hair by Shannon Belanger 1
    Now booking 2020!

Dates are starting to fill! To see more of my work visit me on facebook and instagram! Hair By Shannon Belanger! I look foward to workin with you!

I also work closley with a Emerge Makeup artistry!

• Maine street Windham, ME, 04062 See on map
    2073181117 (Phone number)
    Location of (Hair by Shannon Belanger)