Charlotte, NC 28204 Map · Phone number

About HAIR AND MAKEUP by Rebekah

REBEKAH BRINGS THE SALON TO YOU! Let us pamper you, and your whole bridal party on your big day by hiring the experts! We are a professional team that provides a flawless, timeless look, by providing the best Airbrush Makeup, Bridal Styling, and Customize Mobile Spray Tanning!

Check out my website, and please feel free to contact me at anytime!

Follow HAIR AND MAKEUP by Rebekah on

17 Reviews for HAIR AND MAKEUP by Rebekah

1 User photo

HAIR AND MAKEUP by Rebekah 1

Brittany · Married on 06/28/2019

Rebekah is your girl for hair (and makeup too)!

Rebekah is amazing! She’s sweet, funny, calm and SO talented. I was a bridesmaid in my best friends wedding last weekend in Mooresville, NC and Rebekah did the bridal parties hair! She was amazing and I highly recommend her! My hair turned out exactly how I imagined and it stayed in all day and night! Thanks Rebekah.

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Hilary

Hilary Renee Levine · Married on 05/25/2019

feeling like a princess

Rebekah is amazing. Her talent and knowledge is far supreme and the result is gorgeous. Rebekah did bridal hair and makeup for me and my family and everyone looked exquisite. I received countless compliments beginning on the day of my trial run, the day of the event and every time someone views photographs of the day. It is the first comment people make when they say, “your hair and makeup look fantastic.” I wasn’t entirely sure of the style I wanted so Rebekah was awesome in coming up with ideas and figuring out styles and techniques that would work the best and achieve the look I wanted, and she was spot on about it. Despite the heat, our hair and makeup looked as if we walked out of a magazine photo shoot and we had the best time with her while getting ready. Rebekah was wonderful. From the moment I reached out to the day of the actual event she was incredible. She was incredibly responsible, organized, prepared, open to suggestions, easy to talk to and so excited to be part of the day. Rebekah made the entire process easy, fun and free of any stress. You can tell she takes pride in her craft and truly loves what she does and wants you to love it too. Thank you, Rebekah, for making me feel like a princess that day. We are thrilled with our experience with Rebekah and cannot recommend her highly enough. She will make anyone feel and look glamorous with a smile and ease. She’s awesome.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Mandy · Married on 09/30/2017

Rebekah did an amazing job on hair (bride, bridesmaids & Mothers) on my wedding day! From our initiatial consultation to the actual day, she was readily available to answer any questions or offer ideas. On my wedding day I wanted to change the style of my hair slightly and showed her a few pictures from Pinterest...she nailed it! My favorite parts of working with her is how easy she is to talk with and how much she truly loves what she does!

Sent on 12/30/2017