Hadrien Dimier Photographie

Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Hadrien Dimier Photographie

Congratulations on your engagement!

Please visit https://www.hadriendimier.com for a list of our current pricing and additional services offered.

CHECK OUT OUR SNEAK PEAK VIDEOS at https://www.hadriendimier.com/blog

Coverage begins at just $2800 for a minimum of 7hours of coverage.To schedule a free initial consultation, please visit https://www.hadriendimier.com/contact-us

Please also remember to visit and share the love on Facebook

Follow Hadrien Dimier Photographie on

• Real Weddings 23

36 Reviews for Hadrien Dimier Photographie

• Derek

Derek · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing photographer with a personal touch!

Hadrien was a pleasure to work, great communication, went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. All his pictures from the engagement to the wedding were amazing. If you looking for a photographer for your event, highly recommend Hadrien!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Hadrien Dimier Photographie's reply:

Derek, thank you for your review! I wish I could review you both as the fantastic clients you are and then we would be even:) I am looking forward to designing your custom album!

Shannon Merenda · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing amazing amazing

My husband and I got married on 9/29/18 at the Elks at Bass Rocks. It was a perfect day! Hadrien did an amazing job capturing every little detail and every special moment of the best day of our lives. We already have all our pictures back! We can't thank him enough. Book him for your wedding ASAP!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Hadrien Dimier Photographie's reply:

Thank you Shannon for your awesome review. Your Bass Rocks wedding was such a memorable day and I am so happy that we were able to take the time for dusk couples portraits overlooking the beautiful Gloucester coast. Looking forward to designing your album!!!

Patricia Student · Married on 09/15/2018

Hadrien is amazing

A photographer was the priority for my wedding, it is the one thing that keeps your memories of that day alive for you long after the minds eye dims. I wanted someone who's photographs told a story and expressed emotion. I have everything and more in my photographs. Thanks two amazing photographers who's presence at my wedding were more like friends and not people we hired. Working with Hadrien was effortless, he is an artist who is open to your thoughts and makes them a captured moment in time to have forever. He photographed us as we enjoyed our wedding, he didn't stop the wedding so he could take photographs. We barely knew he was there yet he got all the "asks" without disruptions. He is amazing.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Hadrien Dimier Photographie's reply:

Thank you Patti for your very thoughtful review! It puts smile on my face to know you are so happy with your images and my approach on the day of. You, your family and your friends were awesome to work with and I hope we have the opportunity to do it all over again in the near future. Enjoy your images and I am looking forward to the album design:)

Hadrien Dimier Photographie FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints

Real Weddings

Cover Story Entertainment Wedding Bands

Excellent photographer!

• Ipswich Country Club
    Ipswich Country Club Country Club Weddings

Hadrien Dimier Photographie is a great professional in the industry, and a well qualified, experienced engagement and wedding photographer. With his first wedding at Ipswich Country Club he took ample time to meet with the coordinator and explore the grounds to figure out the best places to shoot to make use his time more efficiently the day of the wedding. He is a pleasure to work with during the wedding, and we highly recommend his vision and expertise.

• P.O. Box 288 Prides Crossing, MA, 01965 See on map