Hadley Brooke Events

Nashville, TN View map

Hadley Brooke Events is a wedding coordination service based in Nashville, Tennessee. They’re your one-stop-shop for all your month-of and day-of coordination needs. Owner Hadley is passionate about her work. No obstacle is so large that she cannot overcome it; no dream is so great that she cannot achieve it. Hadley knows how to bring all the elements together and turn what feels like chaos into a day of wonder and delight. She can’t wait to bring your vision to life and make your wedding celebration an event you’ll never forget.

Hadley Brooke Events is all about artistry and attention to detail. Hadley knows what to look out for, what questions to ask, and she has a knack for spotting things that less experienced eyes may miss. Hadley will make sure that everything comes together just the way it should. All the while, you’ll feel that your special day is in friendly, caring hands.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Timelines

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Savanna P. Married on 04/17/2021

Hadley goes above & beyond for her team!

Hadley is an absolute pleasure to work with! As a makeup artist, it’s important for me to have clear communication between the coordinator and I - Hadley’s communication is amazing! She goes above and beyond to make sure the bride, her bridal party, and all vendors are on the same page and have everything they need. I would 100% recommend Hadley to my friends & family, and I truly hope I get the opportunity to work with her again!

Hadley Brooke Events's reply:

SAVANNA! Thank you so much!!! This means more to me than you’ll ever know. I can’t wait to work together again!
  • Paige
    Paige F. Married on 01/23/2021

Worry Free Wedding Day!

I went to high school with Hadley, so when she got into wedding planning it was a no brainer! We hired her for month of services and she far exceeded our expectations. She coordinated with the band, caterer, and venue to make sure everyone was on the same page and everything ran smoothly. We didn’t have a single worry on the day of our wedding and we couldn’t have done it without her!

Hadley Brooke Events's reply:

PAIGE! Thank you so much. I had the best time reconnecting and being a part of your magical day! I’ll never you guys dancing in the street. All my love!

Team

Hadley Schultz
Hadley Schultz
Owner

I’m a 28 year old living in Nashville and making dreams come true (including my own)! I’m the friend you can call on any time, any where to help ease your anxiety and make your wedding day perfect. I’ve been in the event world for almost 10 years, but it wasn’t until I planned my first wedding that all those years of watching David Tuterra and playing with my wedding Barbie dolls that everything finally made sense. Weddings are truly my passion and I can assure you I’ll be just as excited (if not more) as you to help bring all those dreams to reality.

Nashville, TN, 37201
Location of (Hadley Brooke Events)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding