Radial Entertainment

730 Peachtree Street NE Suite 570, Atlanta, GA 30308 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 30

About Radial Entertainment

Radial Entertainment is a wedding DJ and entertainment service located in Atlanta, Georgia. Their focus is creating a unique and unforgettable wedding experience for the happy couple and all their loved ones. They provide everything you need to keep guests on the dance floor celebrating all night! Radial Entertainment believes that every couple is unique, so the entertainment at their wedding should be as well. They get to know their clients during the planning process to ensure everyone is happy and satisfied with the plan.

Radial Entertainment provides a large selection of songs so that every couple can find exactly what they are looking for to celebrate. They supply all sound and uplighting equipment for both the ceremony and reception. This include wireless lapel mics for the officiant, a separate ceremony sound set up, wireless microphones for toasts, sound-activated party lights, and uplighting. Additionally, they provide a full 5,000w sound system for live-mixed reception dance party, and speakers for synced music in other rooms. Radial Entertainment also proudly offers a live guitarist or classical strings trio for the ceremony, and live percussion or saxophone alongside the DJ during the reception.

Follow Radial Entertainment on

Radial Entertainment 1
Radial Entertainment 2
Radial Entertainment 3

Hadley · Married on 10/06/2018

There aren't enough words to describe our experience with Topher. I randomly met him during a wedding with my coordinator and we instantly clicked. Topher's energy is contagious and he genuinely loves what he does. He matches my chilled out but get stuff done personality and I love that. His portal for our song choices was super user friendly and helpful. Then on the day of... you seriously had to be there to understand how perfect it was. Topher read the energy of the crowd like a book and my guests cant stop talking about how it was the best "dance party" at a wedding they have ever been to. I am bias because it was my own, but it truly was the best. It was super emotional and Topher just understood that. He also had THE best equipment to help ensure we had the best experience. I've never seen anything like it! I cant recommend Topher enough. I want to come to all weddings he does in the future just so I can try to relive my experience all over again. Thank you, Topher, for being amazing!!! We appreciate you so so much.

Andy · Married on 04/21/2018

Look up the word professionalism in the dictionary and you'll find a picture of Topher Taylor. He is super responsive, patient, and accommodating. His portal makes it easy to customize what you wan't played (and not played) at the reception. Great value. Highly recommended.

Kitrina · Married on 04/07/2018

Topher is a pro’s pro. He was absolutely awesome to work with prior to and through our wedding. Before our big day, he took the time to do multiple meet-ups at our venue and make specific recommendations for each of the big moments for the ceremony and reception (some of which had slipped our minds). Not only that, but he put together a great edit for our first dance and was extremely communicative throughout the process. Once we got to the big day - he killed it. Our dance floor was completely packed the entire night, and there were moments where his transitions made me forget we were at a wedding and instead made me think we were at a private concert for a star DJ (in the best way possible). We really couldn’t recommend him highly enough!

Radial Entertainment FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

• Altmix Photography
    Altmix Photography Wedding Photographers

I've been shooting weddings in Atlanta for 10 years now and Topher is easily the best DJ I've worked with!

• Handy Entertainment
    Handy Entertainment Banquet Halls

Topher Taylor and Radial Entertainment add a fun, upbeat vibe to corporate and social--I've worked with them on several occasions, and they were consummate professionals.

• Ann Parks Photography
    Ann Parks Photography Wedding Photographers

Topher with Radial Entertainment is the DJ I want running the dance floor at all my weddings. I've worked with him at multiple events over my last five years in the industry, and I always breathe a sigh of relief when I see he's going to be DJing the reception! He treats all guests and fellow vendors with the utmost respect, making sure we're all working together to give our couples the best experience possible. Topher covers all the bases and makes my job about a hundred times easier. Whenever he's DJing the reception, I know right where to find our couple: the center of the dance floor, having an absolute blast. Not only does he bring the dance party, but he's a consummate professional as well -- down to the very smallest detail. He keeps the trains running on time, so to speak, but definitely also knows how to create immediate solutions when things go awry, as they often do at weddings! I highly recommend him.

• 730 Peachtree Street NE Suite 570, Suite 570 Atlanta, GA, 30308 See on map