Radial Entertainment

730 Peachtree Street NE Suite 570, Atlanta, GA 30308 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 31

About Radial Entertainment

Radial Entertainment combines premium quality production and top-tier talent to create a completely unique and unforgettable experience for your wedding! Utilizing our diverse talent and today's cutting-edge equipment, we take your vision and make it reality.

Whether you are looking for stellar DJs, Musicians, Sound, or Lighting, we provide the best in the industry to make sure your wedding entertainment truly blows you and your guests away. We are passionate about what we do and about throwing an unforgettable dance party on the best day of your life.

Music Style & Approach:

To create that incredible experience, we take a personalized approach with each couple in all of our communication and planning leading up to the big day. We are not standard wedding DJs, and we don't believe one-size-fits-all when it comes to your unique wedding.

Looking for a pro DJ who can mix and blend Bhangra, Bachata, Motown, Moombahton, Top 40, Club Remixes, 60s-90s, Hip Hop, and everything in between?

Need the main announcements to be taken care of smoothly, but don't want a "hype man" for your MC?

Want some Leon Bridges played on vinyl during dinner?

Let's talk! :)

Pricing & Services:

Currently Wedding Wire doesn't give vendors the option of listing services beyond the checked items you see under Pricing, but we offer a wide range of services. All of our packages are event-specific based on several variables (date, size, venue, services needed, etc.) with most of our packages in the $1500-3,500 range.

Talk to us about what you do or don't want. We offer:

- High quality Wireless Lapel Mics to hear the officiant as well as the vows.

- Separate full Ceremony setup

- Live Guitarist or Classical Strings Trio for Ceremony

- Ability to mic a singer or plug in a guitarist (if you've chosen your own)

- Separate speaker setup for background music during Cocktail Hour

- Full 5,000w sound system for live-mixed Reception dance party

- Wireless Handheld Mics for toasts and announcements

- Uplighting

- Sound-activated Party Lights

- Live Percussion and Live Saxophone jamming alongside the DJ, creating a Live DJ/Party Band experience

- Professional Wireless Speaker connection (not Bluetooth or WiFi) for synced music in more than one room

- Battery operated mobile PA for moments like the Baraat or the Send-Off

We are booking deep into 2018 right now, so please reach out to see if we have availability for your date!

Follow Radial Entertainment on

Radial Entertainment 1
Radial Entertainment 2
Radial Entertainment 3

Hadley · Married on 10/06/2018

There aren't enough words to describe our experience with Topher. I randomly met him during a wedding with my coordinator and we instantly clicked. Topher's energy is contagious and he genuinely loves what he does. He matches my chilled out but get stuff done personality and I love that. His portal for our song choices was super user friendly and helpful. Then on the day of... you seriously had to be there to understand how perfect it was. Topher read the energy of the crowd like a book and my guests cant stop talking about how it was the best "dance party" at a wedding they have ever been to. I am bias because it was my own, but it truly was the best. It was super emotional and Topher just understood that. He also had THE best equipment to help ensure we had the best experience. I've never seen anything like it! I cant recommend Topher enough. I want to come to all weddings he does in the future just so I can try to relive my experience all over again. Thank you, Topher, for being amazing!!! We appreciate you so so much.

Andy · Married on 04/21/2018

Look up the word professionalism in the dictionary and you'll find a picture of Topher Taylor. He is super responsive, patient, and accommodating. His portal makes it easy to customize what you wan't played (and not played) at the reception. Great value. Highly recommended.

Kitrina · Married on 04/07/2018

Topher is a pro’s pro. He was absolutely awesome to work with prior to and through our wedding. Before our big day, he took the time to do multiple meet-ups at our venue and make specific recommendations for each of the big moments for the ceremony and reception (some of which had slipped our minds). Not only that, but he put together a great edit for our first dance and was extremely communicative throughout the process. Once we got to the big day - he killed it. Our dance floor was completely packed the entire night, and there were moments where his transitions made me forget we were at a wedding and instead made me think we were at a private concert for a star DJ (in the best way possible). We really couldn’t recommend him highly enough!

Radial Entertainment FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

• Altmix Photography
    Altmix Photography Wedding Photographers

I've been shooting weddings in Atlanta for 10 years now and Topher is easily the best DJ I've worked with!

• Handy Entertainment
    Handy Entertainment Banquet Halls

Topher Taylor and Radial Entertainment add a fun, upbeat vibe to corporate and social--I've worked with them on several occasions, and they were consummate professionals.

• Ann Parks Photography
    Ann Parks Photography Wedding Photographers

Topher with Radial Entertainment is the DJ I want running the dance floor at all my weddings. I've worked with him at multiple events over my last five years in the industry, and I always breathe a sigh of relief when I see he's going to be DJing the reception! He treats all guests and fellow vendors with the utmost respect, making sure we're all working together to give our couples the best experience possible. Topher covers all the bases and makes my job about a hundred times easier. Whenever he's DJing the reception, I know right where to find our couple: the center of the dance floor, having an absolute blast. Not only does he bring the dance party, but he's a consummate professional as well -- down to the very smallest detail. He keeps the trains running on time, so to speak, but definitely also knows how to create immediate solutions when things go awry, as they often do at weddings! I highly recommend him.

• 730 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 570 Atlanta, GA 30308 See on map