1005 Delaware Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30316 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,795
Availability Check your date

About Altmix Photography

Hey guys, I’m Matt Altmix.

Really it feels a little bit funny writing about myself but here goes:

Having enjoyed photography as a hobby for years, I shot my first wedding in fall of 2007 and by spring of 2008 it became my full-time profession and obsession. I communicate best through images and my desire to share that with others is what fuels me. Authentic beauty. My photography isn’t about perfection but trueness. When looking through my camera, I’m looking for that uniqueness that makes you different than any other couple out there- THAT is the story I’d like to tell. Love and be vulnerable! It’s such a joy to have had so many couples share these moments with me and I’d love to be there for you too.

If any of this resonates with you, then there is a good chance we’d work well together- let’s meet up! Hopefully you enjoy hanging out over coffee or a craft beer where we can get to know each other better and talk about your wedding. Heads up though, I might also want to tell you more about my wife Kate, and our daughter Evy- plus a bunch of other things like our church plant, biking, scotch, and most other things that get better with age.

For the most up to date information and images, please head over to my site: altmixphotography.com

Follow Altmix Photography on

Altmix Photography 6
Altmix Photography 7

Sage Segal · Married on 11/18/2018

Outstanding

Best photographer hands down! Altmix made it a point to get to know us as bride and groom, so that when the wedding day came we immediately felt comfortable being photographed. He even treated my family and me to coffee, to learn about who we are, our preferences for the day, and show us samples from other weddings. The way he captures the uniqueness of each couple and highlights important cultural aspects of weddings is what really drew me in. Exquisite work! We had a great time at the wedding. My husband and I are nature lovers too, so Altmix even got some stunning images of us frolicking through the fall leaves with beautiful trees towering above us. It was the highlight of the wedding!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Lakshmi Sridaran · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing and talented photographer and an absolute joy to work with!

We absolutely loved working with Matt! He was recommended by a friend who is also a wedding photographer, but could not travel to Atlanta to shoot our wedding. We met with Matt for coffee about six months before our wedding date and he showed such genuine interest and care in understanding us as a couple and we truly enjoyed getting to know him, especially his journey to photography. His enthusiasm was contagious and he was also very thorough in his process. We appreciated the questionnaire he had us fill out before the wedding to ensure we were comfortable on the day of the wedding. Not only did he get all of the names and titles of everyone on our VIP photo shoot list, he also helped us assemble everyone on the wedding day, which was no easy task! Matt has done several Indian weddings so he knew all of the unique and important aspects of the wedding ceremony and reception and made a point to focus on those with the second photographer, Greta. He found us the perfect location for our "first look" on the morning of the wedding and even helped talk my husband off a ledge after he forgot our wedding bands at the hotel. Matt worked with our wedding planners to ensure the wedding bands were delivered to the venue in time for the ceremony. He even stayed beyond the contract time to ensure we had more photos of the reception. Matt is a veteran of the wedding industry and gave us so many valuable non-photography related tips as well to help ease our wedding planning anxiety along the way. Matt was an absolute joy to work with and we would recommend him to everyone! We have only looked through our photos once since they were completed, but we were extremely pleased with how stunning they are!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Sarah · Married on 06/30/2018

When it came to wedding vendors, I knew that photography was at the top of my list since it is one of the few things that will last past the actual wedding day. I found Matt during one of my countless google searches for “best photographer in Atlanta.” He popped up because he has so many amazing and (as I found out) completely deserved reviews! I started looking at his website and was taken away with how he played with geometry, color, light; the decision to hire him was incredibly easy.
    Matt took the time to create a customized package for us. I was so touched that he worked with our budget and was still able to give us all that we wanted on our wedding day. On top of that, he made the effort to meet with us on one of the two days we were in Atlanta before the wedding (we live in Seattle but have roots in Atlanta).
    Before the ceremony, Matt worked wonders! He helped us fend off some bees, weathered a few drops of rain, and even was able to make our baby niece smile in ALL her pictures! It was amazing. He made the reception look like we had hired a professional light crew. His job is to make your wedding look good, and he did exactly that.
    As you can probably tell, Matt is a joy to be around and work with. Alleviating instead of adding to stress was a priceless benefit of choosing Matt; he truly remained calm through the entire event. Matt dressed the part and was more than we could have hoped for from our photographer.

The final product brought tears to my eyes. There are so many incredible photos that it is hard to choose favorites. I love how he used the stained glass in the chapel for some of our portraits; he also found an amazing outdoor spot that made the couple and family photos look like they were out of a fairy tale.

Know that you can trust Matt with your wedding day. We are so happy with him and his work that we could not recommend him more!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Altmix Photography 13
    Altmix Photography 14

Altmix Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,975.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,795.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

• Radial Entertainment
    Radial Entertainment Wedding DJs

Matt is one of a kind! He perfectly and artistically captures the energy and tone of each event for clients to have as timeless treasures. He is also a total team player with other vendors and loads of fun to work with. You have got to contact him for your wedding!

• 1005 Delaware Ave SE Atlanta, 30316 See on map