1280 Mayfair Dr NE, Atlanta, GA 30324 Map · Phone number

About REICHMAN

We believe the most important part of the work we do for you comes in observing, in listening, in learning about you, your family, your event; all the things that matter most to you. Our art comes in doing everything it takes to know all that has to happen to ensure your ultimate happiness and satisfaction in your experience before, during and after and in the resulting photographs that will become the cornerstone of your new family’s legacy.

Our greatest desire is to provide you with classic, timeless, but, most of all, meaningful photographs of one of the most significant days of your lives, all while you and your families experience the day exactly as you have envisioned, living fully in each fleeting moment.

nourparvar reception 570 51 57283

REICHMAN 7
  • Roshani

Roshani Chokshi · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Best Photography Team in ATL

Jamie and Todd were an absolute dream to work with! They were highly communicative, listened to our vision, executed it with grace and elegance, and comported themselves with the height of professionalism. We had a huge South Asian wedding, and they were never pushy or unkind to many of our well-meaning but AWFUL AT DIRECTIONS family and friends. Instead, they somehow made this chaotic process run smoothly and effortlessly. If they were stressed about a timeline, they never let it show, and my husband and I were able to enjoy our day. As for the photos...in a word: exquisite. Jamie and Todd are storytellers. They capture and celebrate emotion. We're so lucky to have worked with them and cannot recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Kahn · Married on 12/01/2018

The Best Experience One Could Have

If I could give the Reichman's 20 stars I would. From the beginning, they were extremely kind, professional, helpful and made each step of the process extremely easy. Living in Chicago and having a wedding in Atlanta would definitely cause stress in terms of being a part of the process. Jamie and Todd made sure I was included in every step and even set up calls when I was unable to be in town.

I knew within seconds of seeing their photos that no one else could be the photographers for our weekend. Their talent is truly remarkable, and their ability to capture candid moments throughout the event, as well as photos with such strong emotion is incredible.

As a control freak, it was amazing to be able to actually enjoy my wedding and not have to worry about capturing any types of photos or not having the best shots. Jamie and Todd were thoughtful in each shot and captured my wedding perfectly. I was comfortable, relaxed and insanely happy on my wedding weekend and cant thank these two enough.

They are the most amazing team. I would highly recommend the Reichmans to anyone looking to capture a a special time in their lives, and have photos to last a lifetime.

Sent on 03/03/2019
    REICHMAN 8
    REICHMAN 9
    REICHMAN 10
    REICHMAN 11
    REICHMAN 12
    REICHMAN 13

David · Married on 04/28/2018

I am a photographer and I know GREAT photography when I see it. Jamie and Todd Reichman just did our daughter's wedding at the Atlanta History Center. Their work is absolutely phenomenal. If you want the very best in Atlanta these are the photographers to hire for your event. They do formal pictures and a photojournalistic style so they really capture the energy of the event. They mix in a few black and white photos to give the event a special elegance. Some artists are great at their work but can't run a business. They run their business flawlessly. Everything on time and as promised. I can't say enough wonderful things about Reichman Photography.

Sent on 06/09/2018
    REICHMAN 14
    REICHMAN 15

REICHMAN FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• 1280 Mayfair Dr NE Atlanta, GA, 30324 See on map