REICHMAN Reviews

REICHMAN 5
  • Roshani

Roshani Chokshi · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Best Photography Team in ATL

Jamie and Todd were an absolute dream to work with! They were highly communicative, listened to our vision, executed it with grace and elegance, and comported themselves with the height of professionalism. We had a huge South Asian wedding, and they were never pushy or unkind to many of our well-meaning but AWFUL AT DIRECTIONS family and friends. Instead, they somehow made this chaotic process run smoothly and effortlessly. If they were stressed about a timeline, they never let it show, and my husband and I were able to enjoy our day. As for the photos...in a word: exquisite. Jamie and Todd are storytellers. They capture and celebrate emotion. We're so lucky to have worked with them and cannot recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Kahn · Married on 12/01/2018

The Best Experience One Could Have

If I could give the Reichman's 20 stars I would. From the beginning, they were extremely kind, professional, helpful and made each step of the process extremely easy. Living in Chicago and having a wedding in Atlanta would definitely cause stress in terms of being a part of the process. Jamie and Todd made sure I was included in every step and even set up calls when I was unable to be in town.

I knew within seconds of seeing their photos that no one else could be the photographers for our weekend. Their talent is truly remarkable, and their ability to capture candid moments throughout the event, as well as photos with such strong emotion is incredible.

As a control freak, it was amazing to be able to actually enjoy my wedding and not have to worry about capturing any types of photos or not having the best shots. Jamie and Todd were thoughtful in each shot and captured my wedding perfectly. I was comfortable, relaxed and insanely happy on my wedding weekend and cant thank these two enough.

They are the most amazing team. I would highly recommend the Reichmans to anyone looking to capture a a special time in their lives, and have photos to last a lifetime.

REICHMAN 6
    REICHMAN 7
    REICHMAN 8
    REICHMAN 9
    REICHMAN 10
    REICHMAN 11
    Sent on 03/03/2019

David · Married on 04/28/2018

I am a photographer and I know GREAT photography when I see it. Jamie and Todd Reichman just did our daughter's wedding at the Atlanta History Center. Their work is absolutely phenomenal. If you want the very best in Atlanta these are the photographers to hire for your event. They do formal pictures and a photojournalistic style so they really capture the energy of the event. They mix in a few black and white photos to give the event a special elegance. Some artists are great at their work but can't run a business. They run their business flawlessly. Everything on time and as promised. I can't say enough wonderful things about Reichman Photography.

REICHMAN 12
    REICHMAN 13
    Sent on 06/09/2018

Lindsey · Married on 12/20/2014

Jamie and Todd are amazing! They are so easy to work with and know exactly what they are doing. Our pictures turned out flawless!

Sent on 03/27/2015

Allison · Married on 07/31/2010

Todd & Jamie are truly incredible to work with. They are so talented and are extremely professional through every step of the process. When I first met Todd & Jamie I knew immediately that I wanted them to do our wedding. With all of the detail that goes into planning a wedding you want to be able to trust your vendors to do what they say they will and with them, I knew I would never have to worry. I put my trust in them and they exceeded my expectations. Now that our wedding is over, the images and video is what we have left to remind us of our wedding and it was worth spending the extra money for the amazing work they produced.

Sent on 08/24/2010

Shelley · Married on 08/07/2009

Todd and Jaime were the absolute best to work with from the day we met them. They were fun, flexible and the bride and groom LOVED working with them. They offered ideas and suggestions to make the pictures for Sarah and Brad the best for them. They offered the service of traveling to Chicago for the engagement pictures which was important for Brad as he was from Chicago and had a lot of memories he wanted incorporated with the wedding. Todd and Jaime helped Sarah and Bard tell the story of them, not just boring pictures standing in the church. Reichman Photography is a MUST if you want the best photograhers for your wedding day!

Sent on 08/13/2009

Johna · Married on 03/28/2009

Todd and Jamie exceeded all of our expectations. We were instantly drawn to their unique, artistic style that seems to capture real moments in the most beautiful way possible. They are professional and responsive at every turn - giving a bride-to-be the invaluable confidence that every detail will be attended to and that once-in-a-lifetime moments will be captured perfectly. Seeing a sneak peek of our images on line, and then viewing the entire set of images in their lovely studio after our wedding confirmed our hopes - our day was captured perfectly and uniquely. We're thrilled with the images and our albums.

Sent on 09/20/2009

Brad · Married on 03/14/2009

Todd & Jamie come with our highest recommendation. We first met them at my sister's wedding, and decided immediately that we would have them drive up to Chicago for our wedding. The parts of their service that make them stand out from all of the other weddings we've been to include:
    - Personal touch in meetings and correspondence
    - Unique picture setting ideas
    - Very high quality, modern photos
    - Availability on wedding weekend from start to finish (*differentiator for sure*)
    - Ability to capture the entire reception, yet being in the background and blending in the whole time. Amazing.

Sent on 09/14/2009

Katy · Married on 12/27/2008

They are BY FAR the best photographers in this area. They like to get to know you well enough ahead of the wedding, and after the engagement session, they go over every picture to learn exactly what you do and don't like so that they can capture the perfect shots for their wedding. The fact that there are two of them helps tremendously on the wedding day, and they each have a different perspective, so you'll get EVERY shot you want during the wedding, but I never noticed them in my face taking pictures the entire day. They did a tremendous job, will travel for you, and are unbelievably professional. I am absolutely thrilled with my wedding album and how the pictures turned out and everyone who sees the pictures RAVES about how wonderful they are. I would highly recommend them.

Meaghan · Married on 07/25/2009

What a great team to work with! They always made us feel welcomed and we had a blast working with them throughout our engagement and on our wedding day! Their photographs are phenomenal and we received so many compliments on their services and friendliness. Definitely a great choice in wedding photography!!

• U

Jill · Married on 11/08/2008

One of the most important aspects to our wedding day, for the both of us, were our photos. We knew that we wanted creative photos and images we could have to remind us of our incredibly important day forever. The Reichmans did not disappoint. They were innovative and so much fun to work with. The Reichmans have an incredible gift for capturing the moment and provide both posed and spontaneous pictures you will not be disappointed with. I could not recommend another photographer more than I would recommend The Reichmans.

Sent on 09/10/2009

Julie · Married on 09/27/2008

3.5

One thing I did not want to worry about was my gosh darn photo people following me around all night and telling me to stop for pictures. Well I got what I wanted!!! Jamie and Todd were the best EVER!!! The only time I did pictures was before the wedding and a bit after at a place that my husband and I picked. My pictures turned out great and everybody loved all of them!!! Jamie and Todd did my cousin's wedding and also my family pictures I knew how professional they were and artistic they were with their work. Not only did I have the longest day of my life, but so did Jamie and Todd. They were at my hair studio even before I showed up. I told a girl I went to high school with about Jamie and Todd and they BOOKED them!!! I spent the best money of my wedding fund on my pictures and I'm so glad I did because even though it was a year ago there is some stuff I have already forgotten so, I get my wedding book out I had them make and by looking at them my SPECIAL DAY comes back to me like it was just yesterday!

Anne · Married on 06/20/2009

We loved the uniqueness of the poses, settings, etc. They are very flexible as well!