Atlanta, GA 30345 Map · Phone number

• Mary Catherine Photography

19 Reviews for Garter and Whiskey

• Melinda

Melinda Hyde · Getting married on 07/31/2021

The best wedding photographer!

Garter and Whiskey was the first wedding vendor we hired back in 2018. I saw their work and knew I had to have them capture our big day! Our wedding date was set for April 4th 2020 but due to covid we had to postpone. We decided on a 2021 date but when my husbands impending deployment got pushed back, making him unable to attend our new date, we decided to cancel the big wedding all together and do something with just the two of us. Zach was incredibly compassionate, helpful, and understanding during this time and I think that speaks volumes to his character and his business because I cant say the same for all our other original vendors. Zach is fun,confident,and extremely easy going which made my husband and myself feel completely at ease the day of. We got our photos back in record time and let me tell you.....they are perfect! Booking Garter and Whiskey is hands down the best decision I made in planning my wedding and I would highly, HIGHLY, recommend doing yourself a favor and hiring them. You will not regret it!

Sent on 09/05/2020
  • Caroline

Caroline Cripps · Married on 10/12/2019

We love zach and the whole garter + whiskey team!

I was lucky enough to meet Zach when he was the photographer at my sisters wedding and knew that when it was my turn, I was calling him! He truly feels like a member of our family! My husband was extremely thankful that he was so easy to get along with and laid-back. He's very talent and I'm obsessed with all our wedding pictures! He's the best and I highly suggest everyone hire him!!!!!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Kelley · Married on 03/09/2019

Yes, every time, yes!

Zach and his team were amazing! He listened to everything we wanted and made sure to get all of the pictures we wanted and more! He was so incredibly easy to work with and made everyone laugh and feel comfortable! Our pictures were beautiful and we could not have been more pleased with him!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Award

Garter and Whiskey FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism

• Southern Class Planning Wedding Planners

This team is nothing shy of amazing! Super professional, super fun and so talented. I loved working with Zach and his wife, Cat, for our clients' gorgeous Biltmore wedding. Garter & Whiskey delivered a huge gallery full of gorgeous photos, capturing every single special moment. Can't wait to work with them again!

• Georgia Grace Weddings Wedding Planners

I love working with Garter & Whiskey! They are so professional, friendly, and deliver outstanding images every.single.time!

• Atlanta, GA, 30345 See on map
    Location of (Garter and Whiskey)