250 creek drive, Hull, GA 30646 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Georgia Grace Weddings

Georgia Grace Weddings offers day-of and partial planning services that will ensure your wedding dreams are carried out without you having a single worry on your special day. There are three packages for you to choose from, and each package is designed to meet brides wherever they are in the planning process. We can do as little, or as much, of the planning as you desire. We even customize packages just for your specific needs at no additional charge.
We are located in Athens, Ga but will happily travel to your destination.
Follow Georgia Grace Weddings on

Georgia Grace Weddings 6
Georgia Grace Weddings 7

Douglas Bird · Married on 10/05/2019

Best Money Spent!

I couldn’t recommend Georgia Grace Weddings enough. From our initial consultation all the way to the wedding day we have received nothing short of exemplary service and value. I can’t imagine the wedding without Mary Baker. She kept everyone (including the vendors) on time all night. She handled the little issues so I didn’t have to. She even made sure I had plenty of food and a drink the whole night. If you’re looking for the complete package for your wedding, look no further. GGW was hands down the best money we spent on the wedding. We will definitely steer any friends we come across to this awesome coordinator!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Georgia Grace Weddings's reply:

Thank you for such an incredibly kind review. I loved working with you and Erin! Please keep in touch!

Grace · Married on 06/22/2019

Didn't worry about a thing the day of!

Mary Ellen at Georgia Grace was a quick text, phone call, or email away as we planned our Athens, GA wedding from out of state. She was a great resource during the planning process itself, coordinating details with all of our vendors, and along with her day of assistant, Heather, guaranteed that my husband and I (and our families!) had nothing to worry about on our big day. Plus they even checked in on us throughout the reception to make sure we had everything we needed. Thank you Georgia Grace for helping us have such a fun and memorable day!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Georgia Grace Weddings's reply:

Thank you Grace! We loved being a part of your wedding! Please keep in touch and may all your days ahead be blessed!
  • Sharon

Sharon · Married on 06/01/2019

Hands down the best

I'm not sure I can adequately describe in words how amazing and essential Mary Ellen and her team at Georgia Grace Weddings were to our wedding, but here is my attempt! Our wedding day was an absolute dream, and the thoughtfulness and care Georgia Grace put into ensuring that was the case was unparalleled to any other event planning team I have ever encountered. During the 11 months prior to our wedding, Mary Ellen kept in touch and checked up on us, gently reminding us of tasks that needed to be completed, providing wonderful vendor referrals, and offering lovely, creative ideas to incorporate personal touches into our wedding weekend. The support provided by the Georgia Grace team both before and during our wedding allowed me to fully enjoy every single step along the way and NEVER feel stressed about it. Even on my actual wedding day, I knew that everything was taken care of and I was in great hands- my friends kept saying I was the most relaxed bride they had ever seen, and that was entirely thanks to Georgia Grace Weddings. I HIGHLY recommend that you hire Georgia Grace Weddings for your big day- you will be so thankful you did.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Georgia Grace Weddings's reply:

Sharon, you were a delight from start to finish! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding! I look forward to keeping in touch!

Mary Ellen

Georgia Grace Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

Real Weddings

• Claire Diana Photography
    Claire Diana Photography Wedding Photographers

I recommend Georgia Grace Weddings to ALL of my wedding couples. They are hands down one of the BEST planners and day-of coordinators I've ever worked with. I know that my couples will be in great hands when working with GGW and that their timelines & wedding days will be set up for success!

• The After Party Experience | Band & DJ Combo
    The After Party Experience | Band & DJ Combo Wedding Bands

We had the pleasure of working with Mary of Georgia Grace Weddings for an OUTSTANDING wedding reception in Athens GA. Not only was she attentive to every detail, but she also did her best to make sure all of our hospitality needs were taken care of. She really played a BIG role in helping to take a lot of stress off the bride when it came to organizing and coordinating for everything! Georgia Grace Weddings is the way to go for your next wedding and we highly recommend them!!

• 250 creek drive Hull, 30646 See on map