250 creek drive, Hull, GA 30646 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Georgia Grace Weddings

Georgia Grace Weddings offers day-of and partial planning services that will ensure your wedding dreams are carried out without you having a single worry on your special day. There are three packages for you to choose from, and each package is designed to meet brides wherever they are in the planning process. We can do as little, or as much, of the planning as you desire. We even customize packages just for your specific needs at no additional charge.
We are located in Athens, Ga but will happily travel to your destination.
Follow Georgia Grace Weddings on

46 Reviews for Georgia Grace Weddings

• Meghan

Meghan Barnes · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Thought of Everything Before we Did

We could not have done this wedding without Jane! Throughout wedding planning we lived in North Carolina and couldn't easily get down to Athens to work with all of our vendors and visit spaces. Jane went above and beyond -- contacting vendors to ask questions and get information we had never thought about, visiting our wedding and reception venues to make floor plans and recommendations to us, and recommending vendors that aligned with the style wedding we envisioned. Jane was calm, proactive, positive, communicative, and an absolute joy to work with. Since the wedding we've said over and over that hiring Jane was the best decision we made. We could not recommend her more!

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Emma

Emma K Pile · Getting married on 10/11/2021

Georgia Grace is a wedding planning game changer!

I don't even know where to begin, other than by simply stating that Mary Ellen and the Georgia Grace team were the key reason our wedding day and planning experience were so wonderful! Mary Ellen is not only organized, responsive, and professional, but she is a genuine and caring person, and both me, my now husband, and my entire family and bridal party loved working with her. As a bride trying to plan, and replan, a wedding during COVID, she helped pick me up when spirits got low, and motivated me and kept me on track when I didn't want to face decisions that needed to be made or work that needed to be done. When the day of the wedding arrived, I wasn't the least bit stressed (surprisingly, all things considered), because I trusted the Georgia Grace team and the other vendor partners they helped us select so much. Long story short - we so appreciate everything Georgia Grace Weddings did for us and cannot recommend them more!

Sent on 01/05/2021
  • Sarah

Sarah Hill · Married on 08/22/2020

Wonderful Experience with Georgia Grace Weddings

Please please please hire Georgia Grace Weddings! We worked with Mary Ellen who was the true hero of our wedding day-- we could not have done it without her! She took care of every detail and was such a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. No matter what changes COVID threw at us (and there were a lot), Mary Ellen handled it effortlessly and immediately had back-up plans and recommendations for us. She coordinated and organized everything so we and our families were able to focus on the wedding and enjoy the day. We can't imagine planning our wedding without Mary Ellen's help. Thank you again, Mary Ellen and Georgia Grace Weddings!!

Sent on 11/15/2020

Georgia Grace Weddings's reply:

With tears in my eyes, I thank you! I truly feel so blessed to have been a part of your wedding! I love you both!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Georgia Grace Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

• Claire Diana Photography Wedding Photographers

I recommend Georgia Grace Weddings to ALL of my wedding couples. They are hands down one of the BEST planners and day-of coordinators I've ever worked with. I know that my couples will be in great hands when working with GGW and that their timelines & wedding days will be set up for success!

• The After Party Experience | Band & DJ Combo
    The After Party Experience | Band & DJ Combo Wedding Bands

We had the pleasure of working with Mary of Georgia Grace Weddings for an OUTSTANDING wedding reception in Athens GA. Not only was she attentive to every detail, but she also did her best to make sure all of our hospitality needs were taken care of. She really played a BIG role in helping to take a lot of stress off the bride when it came to organizing and coordinating for everything! Georgia Grace Weddings is the way to go for your next wedding and we highly recommend them!!

• 250 creek drive Hull, 30646 See on map
    Location of (Georgia Grace Weddings)