Georgia Grace Weddings

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,000 Package Price

Georgia Grace Weddings offers day-of and partial planning services that will ensure your wedding dreams are carried out without you having a single worry on your special day. There are three packages for you to choose from, and each package is designed to meet brides wherever they are in the planning process. We can do as little, or as much, of the planning as you desire. We even customize packages just for your specific needs at no additional charge.
We are located in Athens, Ga but will happily travel to your destination.
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

1,000.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

1,500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Emma
    Emma P. Married on 10/11/2021

Georgia Grace is a wedding planning game changer!

I don't even know where to begin, other than by simply stating that Mary Ellen and the Georgia Grace team were the key reason our wedding day and planning experience were so wonderful! Mary Ellen is not only organized, responsive, and professional, but she is a genuine and caring person, and both me, my now husband, and my entire family and bridal party loved working with her. As a bride trying to plan, and replan, a wedding during COVID, she helped pick me up when spirits got low, and motivated me and kept me on track when I didn't want to face decisions that needed to be made or work that needed to be done. When the day of the wedding arrived, I wasn't the least bit stressed (surprisingly, all things considered), because I trusted the Georgia Grace team and the other vendor partners they helped us select so much. Long story short - we so appreciate everything Georgia Grace Weddings did for us and cannot recommend them more!
  • Katherine
    Katherine C. Married on 10/02/2021

Absolutely Wonderful!

Hiring Georgia Grace Weddings was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. I highly recommend them!!! Heather was our coordinator and we feel SO lucky that we had her help! She was amazing. Heather was very easy to work with from the very beginning, and had great ideas when we weren't sure what we should do for certain things. She is also very friendly! The day of, we felt like everything was under control and were able to relax and have fun with our friends and family while Heather and Jane kept everything running smoothly. We couldn't have had such a wonderful day without their help.
  • Lauren
    Lauren E. Married on 09/18/2021

An easy decision and money well spent!

I highly recommend Georgia Grace Weddings for anyone who needs guidance planning their wedding. They are so easy to work with, they specifically cater to you and your style to help you plan your dream wedding. I needed someone to help me stay organized, make a checklist and keep me on track and they did just that. We had a chance of rain for our outdoor wedding and Mary Ellen Baker went above and beyond making sure we had several plans in case we needed to change last minute. We had a perfect weekend and I couldn't have done it without her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Curtis & Jessica
    30 photos · 10/24/2015

Claire Diana Photography Claire Diana Photography Wedding Photographers

I recommend Georgia Grace Weddings to ALL of my wedding couples. They are hands down one of the BEST planners and day-of coordinators I've ever worked with. I know that my couples will be in great hands when working with GGW and that their timelines & wedding days will be set up for success!

The After Party Experience | Band & DJ Combo The After Party Experience | Band & DJ Combo Wedding Bands

We had the pleasure of working with Mary of Georgia Grace Weddings for an OUTSTANDING wedding reception in Athens GA. Not only was she attentive to every detail, but she also did her best to make sure all of our hospitality needs were taken care of. She really played a BIG role in helping to take a lot of stress off the bride when it came to organizing and coordinating for everything! Georgia Grace Weddings is the way to go for your next wedding and we highly recommend them!!

250 creek drive Hull, 30646
Location of (Georgia Grace Weddings)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding