Georgia Grace Weddings

Package Price $1,000
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Georgia Grace Weddings

Georgia Grace Weddings offers services that will ensure all your years, months, and endless hours of planning are carried out without you having to do a thing on your special day. There are three packages for you to choose from, and each package is designed to meet brides wherever they are in the planning process. We can do as little, or as much, of the planning as you desire. We even customize packages just for your specific needs at no additional charge.

Follow Georgia Grace Weddings on

Creative couple photo

31 Reviews for Georgia Grace Weddings

Andrew Smith · Married on 10/27/2018

The night of a lifetime

Heather was such a great coordinator for our wedding. She was very responsive in the lead up to our wedding and did an incredible job of organizing everything. If something went wrong during the wedding we would have had no idea. Heather made the night flow so well and she helped make it the perfect evening. I especially liked that she always was asking if we needed a drink or anything throughout the night.

Mandi Norton · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing!

Where do I even begin?? We hired Mary Ellen almost a year before the wedding and she was there from day 1 to ensure our wedding went picture perfect. She is so sweet, kind, and very good at her job. She made sure everything was set up perfectly so none of our guests had to lift a finger to help on the wedding day. We had an amazing rehearsal and an even better wedding day. As soon as the reception was over, she met us at the end of the aisle with our favorite beverage and ensured we had a private dinner in the bridal suite. You honestly couldn't have asked for a better planner. She made my day flawless!!!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Georgia Grace Weddings 1
    Georgia Grace Weddings 2
    Georgia Grace Weddings 3

Georgia Grace Weddings's reply:

Your words truly touched me! Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. I appreciate it more than I'll ever be able to express!

Kylie · Married on 09/08/2018

I cannot speak highly enough of my experience! Mary Ellen was phenomenal and made our day completely effortless and smooth. She had answers for any and all of mine and my mother's questions, and she was completely professional about all of it while still SO sweet and genuine. She made me feel like I was her #1 priority at all times even though i know she is up to her eyeballs in brides! Wonderful, wonderful experience and SO glad I had the privilege of having my wedding done by her.

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Georgia Grace Weddings 4

Georgia Grace Weddings's reply:

Kylie, I have never been more honored to be with a bride on her wedding day. You were the most amazing bride! All my best, Mary Ellen

Georgia Grace Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

Real Weddings

• Claire Diana Photography
    Claire Diana Photography Wedding Photographers

I recommend Georgia Grace Weddings to ALL of my wedding couples. They are hands down one of the BEST planners and day-of coordinators I've ever worked with. I know that my couples will be in great hands when working with GGW and that their timelines & wedding days will be set up for success!

• The After Party Experience | Band & DJ Combo
    The After Party Experience | Band & DJ Combo Wedding Bands

We had the pleasure of working with Mary of Georgia Grace Weddings for an OUTSTANDING wedding reception in Athens GA. Not only was she attentive to every detail, but she also did her best to make sure all of our hospitality needs were taken care of. She really played a BIG role in helping to take a lot of stress off the bride when it came to organizing and coordinating for everything! Georgia Grace Weddings is the way to go for your next wedding and we highly recommend them!!

• 250 creek drive Hull, GA 30646 See on map