Georgia Grace Weddings offers day-of and partial planning services that will ensure your wedding dreams are carried out without you having a single worry on your special day. There are three packages for you to choose from, and each package is designed to meet brides wherever they are in the planning process. We can do as little, or as much, of the planning as you desire. We even customize packages just for your specific needs at no additional charge.
We are located in Athens, Ga but will happily travel to your destination.
  • Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

1,000.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

1,500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
5.0 out of 5 rating
95% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Georgia Grace Weddings is highly recommended by multiple reviewers for their exceptional wedding planning services. The team, led by Mary Ellen, is described as organized, kind, and professional throughout the entire planning process. They provide valuable guidance, attention to detail, and a calm presence during the wedding chaos. Reviewers express gratitude for the team's efforts in creating a perfect and stress-free wedding day. Overall, Georgia Grace Weddings is praised for their exceptional service and is highly recommended by satisfied couples.

Review summary

Powered by AI

Sophie
Sophie T. Sent on 12/21/2023

Absolutely Amazing Company!

Georgia Grace Weddings was a wonderful choice for our July 2023 wedding! From the very beginning their team was extremely organized, kind, and professional throughout the entire planning process. It was a joy to work with Melissa, and she always came prepared to every meeting with our venue! She was such an encouragement to my family and wedding party throughout our special day as well. Melissa always made sure we were feeling our best and had what we needed! Georgia Grace is a wonderful choice when it comes to finding the perfect wedding planner! I would recommend them to any and every couple!
Mary
Mary C. Sent on 08/08/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Hire Georgia Grace Weddings!

Hiring Mary Ellen and her team was the first thing I did as a bride and I am SO glad I did! She was a God send from start to finish. I will forever be thankful for Georgia Grace Weddings!
M
Megan K. Sent on 08/14/2023

The best ever!

I am so happy I hired Georgia Grace for my wedding planning services. Jane was amazing throughout the whole process. She was so helpful, attentive, and kind from the day I hired her until our wedding exit. She was a calm presence during the wedding chaos (including while I had to make a rain plan decision). I truly miss talking to her now that the wedding is over. I was so lucky to have Heather day of as well who put together some of my decor that turned out beautiful. I could not recommend Georgia Grace enough!
illustration message bubble

Real Weddings

Curtis & Jessica
30 photos · 10/24/2015

Claire Diana Photography Claire Diana Photography Wedding Photographers

I recommend Georgia Grace Weddings to ALL of my wedding couples. They are hands down one of the BEST planners and day-of coordinators I've ever worked with. I know that my couples will be in great hands when working with GGW and that their timelines & wedding days will be set up for success!

Golden Rose Management LLC Golden Rose Management LLC Wedding Bands

We had the pleasure of working with Mary of Georgia Grace Weddings for an OUTSTANDING wedding reception in Athens GA. Not only was she attentive to every detail, but she also did her best to make sure all of our hospitality needs were taken care of. She really played a BIG role in helping to take a lot of stress off the bride when it came to organizing and coordinating for everything! Georgia Grace Weddings is the way to go for your next wedding and we highly recommend them!!

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding