Georgia Grace Weddings

250 creek drive, Hull, GA 30646 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Georgia Grace Weddings

Georgia Grace Weddings offers services that will ensure all your years, months, and endless hours of planning are carried out without you having to do a thing on your special day. There are three packages for you to choose from, and each package is designed to meet brides wherever they are in the planning process. We can do as little, or as much, of the planning as you desire. We even customize packages just for your specific needs at no additional charge.

Follow Georgia Grace Weddings on

Georgia Grace Weddings 5
Georgia Grace Weddings 6
Georgia Grace Weddings 7

Alexandria · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing wedding experience thanks to Georgia Grace!

Choosing Georgia Grace Weddings was one of the best choices we made for our wedding! From the start, Mary Ellen was kind, knowledgeable, and responsive. We were planning our wedding during my busy season at work, so I knew I needed help. Mary Ellen used shared google docs to prepare details, timelines, and ceremony layouts, which was interactive and collaborative. My husband and I also met with Mary Ellen twice in person, and I frequently emailed and called her. She always answered my questions promptly, even if I sent multiple in one day or if they seemed silly to me. She also offered a lot of good, creative suggestions and advice that we took to help make our wedding fun and unique. On the day of the wedding, everything was perfect, and I’m certain that is because of Mary Ellen and her assistant Heather who were coordinating the ceremony and reception. We followed the day-of timeline Mary Ellen created, and she was there to guide us and make sure everyone was where they were supposed to be and everything went smoothly. I didn’t have to worry about anything. I am so thankful that Mary Ellen and her team were there to make our wedding day so amazing! I would recommend her 100% to anyone embarking on the wedding planning journey.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Anna · Married on 01/05/2019

Wonderful!!!

Mary Ellen and her team are simply the best, end of story. We got the Ultimate Package, which came with lots of hand-holding help along the way. On my wedding day, i had to worry about 0 things. Mary Ellen and her assistant Heather kept everything on track, helped calm me down when emotions got high, and basically were the best. I highly highly recommend Georgia Grace Weddings!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Susannah · Married on 11/04/2018

a wedding MUST

I cannot say enough positive things about working with Mary Ellen, Heather, and all of the fabulous members of the Georgia Grace team. They made my wedding planning experience fun, organized, and stress-free. On the day of the wedding, it was executed FLAWLESSLY without a single worry on my end thanks to Mary Ellen and Heather! Not to mention that they are the sweetest people in the world. BOOK THEM - you will not regret it!!!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Georgia Grace Weddings's reply:

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an honor to work with you and your family! Please stay in touch!

Georgia Grace Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

Real Weddings

• Claire Diana Photography
    Claire Diana Photography Wedding Photographers

I recommend Georgia Grace Weddings to ALL of my wedding couples. They are hands down one of the BEST planners and day-of coordinators I've ever worked with. I know that my couples will be in great hands when working with GGW and that their timelines & wedding days will be set up for success!

• The After Party Experience | Band & DJ Combo
    The After Party Experience | Band & DJ Combo Wedding Bands

We had the pleasure of working with Mary of Georgia Grace Weddings for an OUTSTANDING wedding reception in Athens GA. Not only was she attentive to every detail, but she also did her best to make sure all of our hospitality needs were taken care of. She really played a BIG role in helping to take a lot of stress off the bride when it came to organizing and coordinating for everything! Georgia Grace Weddings is the way to go for your next wedding and we highly recommend them!!

• 250 creek drive Hull, 30646 See on map