Georgia Grace Weddings Reviews

46 Reviews for Georgia Grace Weddings

• Meghan

Meghan B. · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Thought of Everything Before we Did

We could not have done this wedding without Jane! Throughout wedding planning we lived in North Carolina and couldn't easily get down to Athens to work with all of our vendors and visit spaces. Jane went above and beyond -- contacting vendors to ask questions and get information we had never thought about, visiting our wedding and reception venues to make floor plans and recommendations to us, and recommending vendors that aligned with the style wedding we envisioned. Jane was calm, proactive, positive, communicative, and an absolute joy to work with. Since the wedding we've said over and over that hiring Jane was the best decision we made. We could not recommend her more!

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Emma

Emma P. · Getting married on 10/11/2021

Georgia Grace is a wedding planning game changer!

I don't even know where to begin, other than by simply stating that Mary Ellen and the Georgia Grace team were the key reason our wedding day and planning experience were so wonderful! Mary Ellen is not only organized, responsive, and professional, but she is a genuine and caring person, and both me, my now husband, and my entire family and bridal party loved working with her. As a bride trying to plan, and replan, a wedding during COVID, she helped pick me up when spirits got low, and motivated me and kept me on track when I didn't want to face decisions that needed to be made or work that needed to be done. When the day of the wedding arrived, I wasn't the least bit stressed (surprisingly, all things considered), because I trusted the Georgia Grace team and the other vendor partners they helped us select so much. Long story short - we so appreciate everything Georgia Grace Weddings did for us and cannot recommend them more!

Sent on 01/05/2021
  • Sarah

Sarah H. · Married on 08/22/2020

Wonderful Experience with Georgia Grace Weddings

Please please please hire Georgia Grace Weddings! We worked with Mary Ellen who was the true hero of our wedding day-- we could not have done it without her! She took care of every detail and was such a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. No matter what changes COVID threw at us (and there were a lot), Mary Ellen handled it effortlessly and immediately had back-up plans and recommendations for us. She coordinated and organized everything so we and our families were able to focus on the wedding and enjoy the day. We can't imagine planning our wedding without Mary Ellen's help. Thank you again, Mary Ellen and Georgia Grace Weddings!!

Sent on 11/15/2020

Georgia Grace Weddings's reply:

With tears in my eyes, I thank you! I truly feel so blessed to have been a part of your wedding! I love you both!
  • Katie

Katie D. · Married on 08/08/2020

Wonderful!

Mary Ellen and team we're so wonderful as we navigated planning during COVID-19. She was AMAZING day of - we didn't have to think or worry about anything, Mary Ellen had it all under control. Would absolutely recommend to any brides!

Sent on 08/13/2020

Michele G. · Married on 08/01/2020

Wedding planner extraordinaire

Mary Ellen and her team at Georgia Grace Weddings made our wedding planning experience easy and seamless. Mary Ellen helped us navigate every step of the way. She was always willing to jump in with suggestions and advice when we needed it. The vendors she recommended were fantastic. Mary Ellen especially shined the week and weekend of the wedding, allowing us to sit back and enjoy our day knowing we were in good hands.

Sent on 08/04/2020
  • Wellford

Wellford M. · Married on 02/15/2020

Mary Ellen was a life-saver! She was so easy to work with, and she was unbelievably helpful throughout the entire planning process. There are so many little details that can slip through the cracks, and without her we would have been in some serious trouble. Not to mention the fact that she was a ROCKSTAR on the day of the wedding. She kept everyone in order and on-track, and if something went wrong, we never knew about it. She quietly handled it without giving us any cause for panic or worry. She was the glue for the entire event, and she made our day stress-free and perfect! - Rachel & Wellford

Sent on 03/06/2020

Douglas B. · Married on 10/05/2019

Best Money Spent!

I couldn’t recommend Georgia Grace Weddings enough. From our initial consultation all the way to the wedding day we have received nothing short of exemplary service and value. I can’t imagine the wedding without Mary Baker. She kept everyone (including the vendors) on time all night. She handled the little issues so I didn’t have to. She even made sure I had plenty of food and a drink the whole night. If you’re looking for the complete package for your wedding, look no further. GGW was hands down the best money we spent on the wedding. We will definitely steer any friends we come across to this awesome coordinator!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Georgia Grace Weddings's reply:

Thank you for such an incredibly kind review. I loved working with you and Erin! Please keep in touch!

Grace · Married on 06/22/2019

Didn't worry about a thing the day of!

Mary Ellen at Georgia Grace was a quick text, phone call, or email away as we planned our Athens, GA wedding from out of state. She was a great resource during the planning process itself, coordinating details with all of our vendors, and along with her day of assistant, Heather, guaranteed that my husband and I (and our families!) had nothing to worry about on our big day. Plus they even checked in on us throughout the reception to make sure we had everything we needed. Thank you Georgia Grace for helping us have such a fun and memorable day!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Georgia Grace Weddings's reply:

Thank you Grace! We loved being a part of your wedding! Please keep in touch and may all your days ahead be blessed!
  • Sharon

Sharon · Married on 06/01/2019

Hands down the best

I'm not sure I can adequately describe in words how amazing and essential Mary Ellen and her team at Georgia Grace Weddings were to our wedding, but here is my attempt! Our wedding day was an absolute dream, and the thoughtfulness and care Georgia Grace put into ensuring that was the case was unparalleled to any other event planning team I have ever encountered. During the 11 months prior to our wedding, Mary Ellen kept in touch and checked up on us, gently reminding us of tasks that needed to be completed, providing wonderful vendor referrals, and offering lovely, creative ideas to incorporate personal touches into our wedding weekend. The support provided by the Georgia Grace team both before and during our wedding allowed me to fully enjoy every single step along the way and NEVER feel stressed about it. Even on my actual wedding day, I knew that everything was taken care of and I was in great hands- my friends kept saying I was the most relaxed bride they had ever seen, and that was entirely thanks to Georgia Grace Weddings. I HIGHLY recommend that you hire Georgia Grace Weddings for your big day- you will be so thankful you did.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Georgia Grace Weddings's reply:

Sharon, you were a delight from start to finish! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding! I look forward to keeping in touch!

Mary Ellen

Alexandria · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing wedding experience thanks to Georgia Grace!

Choosing Georgia Grace Weddings was one of the best choices we made for our wedding! From the start, Mary Ellen was kind, knowledgeable, and responsive. We were planning our wedding during my busy season at work, so I knew I needed help. Mary Ellen used shared google docs to prepare details, timelines, and ceremony layouts, which was interactive and collaborative. My husband and I also met with Mary Ellen twice in person, and I frequently emailed and called her. She always answered my questions promptly, even if I sent multiple in one day or if they seemed silly to me. She also offered a lot of good, creative suggestions and advice that we took to help make our wedding fun and unique. On the day of the wedding, everything was perfect, and I’m certain that is because of Mary Ellen and her assistant Heather who were coordinating the ceremony and reception. We followed the day-of timeline Mary Ellen created, and she was there to guide us and make sure everyone was where they were supposed to be and everything went smoothly. I didn’t have to worry about anything. I am so thankful that Mary Ellen and her team were there to make our wedding day so amazing! I would recommend her 100% to anyone embarking on the wedding planning journey.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Anna · Married on 01/05/2019

Wonderful!!!

Mary Ellen and her team are simply the best, end of story. We got the Ultimate Package, which came with lots of hand-holding help along the way. On my wedding day, i had to worry about 0 things. Mary Ellen and her assistant Heather kept everything on track, helped calm me down when emotions got high, and basically were the best. I highly highly recommend Georgia Grace Weddings!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Susannah · Married on 11/04/2018

a wedding MUST

I cannot say enough positive things about working with Mary Ellen, Heather, and all of the fabulous members of the Georgia Grace team. They made my wedding planning experience fun, organized, and stress-free. On the day of the wedding, it was executed FLAWLESSLY without a single worry on my end thanks to Mary Ellen and Heather! Not to mention that they are the sweetest people in the world. BOOK THEM - you will not regret it!!!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Georgia Grace Weddings's reply:

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an honor to work with you and your family! Please stay in touch!

Andrew S. · Married on 10/27/2018

The night of a lifetime

Heather was such a great coordinator for our wedding. She was very responsive in the lead up to our wedding and did an incredible job of organizing everything. If something went wrong during the wedding we would have had no idea. Heather made the night flow so well and she helped make it the perfect evening. I especially liked that she always was asking if we needed a drink or anything throughout the night.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Mandi N. · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing!

Where do I even begin?? We hired Mary Ellen almost a year before the wedding and she was there from day 1 to ensure our wedding went picture perfect. She is so sweet, kind, and very good at her job. She made sure everything was set up perfectly so none of our guests had to lift a finger to help on the wedding day. We had an amazing rehearsal and an even better wedding day. As soon as the reception was over, she met us at the end of the aisle with our favorite beverage and ensured we had a private dinner in the bridal suite. You honestly couldn't have asked for a better planner. She made my day flawless!!!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Georgia Grace Weddings's reply:

Your words truly touched me! Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. I appreciate it more than I'll ever be able to express!

Kylie · Married on 09/08/2018

I cannot speak highly enough of my experience! Mary Ellen was phenomenal and made our day completely effortless and smooth. She had answers for any and all of mine and my mother's questions, and she was completely professional about all of it while still SO sweet and genuine. She made me feel like I was her #1 priority at all times even though i know she is up to her eyeballs in brides! Wonderful, wonderful experience and SO glad I had the privilege of having my wedding done by her.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Kylie,
    I have never been more honored to be with a bride on her wedding day. You were the most amazing bride!
    All my best,
    Mary Ellen

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2018

Mary Ellen was phenomenal ! We are so grateful. I didn't originally want to hire a day of coordinator, but I"m so glad we had Mary Ellen working for us on the wedding day. She did a great job running the rehearsal and helping at the ceremony and reception. She was the MVP and we couldn't be more thankful for her hard work. Recommend with enthusiasm!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Georgia Grace Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! That truly means so much!

Jen · Married on 06/30/2018

Mary Ellen was fantastic. She brought up things we didn't even know we needed to think about in the planning stages and really put us on track for a fantastic wedding. She had some really great ideas and knows so many people that can help with the wedding. The day of she was awesome and we didn't have to worry about a thing! I literally didn't have to worry about one thing, it was a huge relief. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2018

Wonderful Experience!

My husband and I were married six months ago in the wedding of our dreams. Heather was fantastic! She was open and available to help us sort through our questions prior to the wedding, and she helped our entire wedding day flow very smoothly. Heather made sure all of the details were taken care of, and we were amazed at how well she coordinate behind the scenes so that we could have a stress-free day. We are so glad Georgia Grace was a part of our big day!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Georgia Grace Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! It was a pleasure to have you as one of our Georgia Grace brides!

Carter · Married on 03/10/2018

The best decision we made was to get married. The second best decision was hiring Georgia Grace. Mary Ellen is so much more than a coordinator. She was involved from the minute we had a contract, setting up initial phone calls to get an understanding of our vision for the wedding, the vendors we had booked so far, and to provide recommendations for vendors we hadn’t booked yet or any additional items we may need. Additionally, my fiancé and I knew we wanted to do a large chalkboard program instead of paper print outs, and Mary Ellen and her team made us the most beautiful program to display outside of our ceremony, as well as a matching order of events timeline for our guests to reference.
    Mary Ellen handled reaching out to each of our vendors to ensure they knew where to be and when on our big day based on our contracts, and put together detailed and itemized timelines for both our rehearsal and our wedding day so that myself, the groom, and the wedding party knew where to be and when as well.
    Mary Ellen’s attention to detail and number of years of experience were huge contributing factors to the success of our day. If anything went wrong during our wedding day, I have absolutely no idea about it. She allowed us to really enjoy our wedding without worrying about where our vendors were or where we needed to be, and she relieved us of all of the stress that typically comes with a wedding day. I know for a fact that our wedding would not have been the success it was without Mary Ellen’s coordination. Seriously, do yourself a favor and book her, your wedding will be in great hands. Thank you again for everything Mary Ellen and the Georgia Grace team!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Kate A. · Married on 02/10/2018

I must say that if you are looking for a wedding planner you shouldn't look farther than Mary Ellen and her team. My wedding day wouldn't have been as smooth or special without her taking the reigns. Mary Ellen and her team are professionals in every sense of the word. Every single detail was taken care of and the dream wedding we had envisioned was brought to life by Mary Ellen and her team. Investing in an extremely talented wedding coordinator like Mary Ellen was the best decision we made during the wedding planning process and we can't speak highly enough of her! From getting on her hands and knees to help me pin my dress up to organizing the most magical night for me and my husband, Mary Ellen deserves all the praise in the world and if considering a wedding planner I HIGHLY suggest her! Thank you Mary Ellen and team!!!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Michelle · Married on 11/18/2017

Let me start by saying Mary Ellen is Super Woman! The best single decision I made when my daughter got engaged was asking her to be a part of planning the wedding! Mary Ellen is extremely detail oriented with a timeline she constantly updated which is right down my daughter’s alley btw! She was wonderful to work with and very professional. She was fun and always took the time to listen to what my daughter envisioned and then perfectly executed every detail. Our guests had a wonderful time and we received many compliments on how the wedding day reflected the personalities of the bride and groom. As we reflect back on our daughter’s special day we wouldn’t change a thing...we had an awesome experience with Mary Ellen and we gained a beautiful friend! I would highly recommend Georgia Grace Weddings to plan your special day!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Georgia Grace Weddings's reply:

I am speechless. Thank you so much for such a kind review. I am beyond thrilled Miranda’s wedding day was everything you dreamed it would be! You will both always have a special place in my heart.

Kathy · Married on 10/21/2017

Our daughter's wedding day was truly perfect and beautiful. Mary Ellen was amazing in all parts of the planning process ahead of time, and a gem to work with. She is so nice. It was wonderful to have a precise timeline, and a director to orchestrate everything. Every little detail was planned for. We highly recommend Georgia Grace weddings. Thank you for making Julie's day everything she had dreamed of.
    Sincerely,
    Kathy Johnson

Sent on 11/12/2017

Georgia Grace Weddings's reply:

Kathy, this is so kind of you! It was a pleasure to work with you and your whole family! Julie’s wedding was one I will never forget!

Jesse · Married on 07/29/2017

Simply put, our experience with both Mary Ellen and Jane (as a fellow Athens area wedding vendor) has been tremendous every single time. A wonderful combination of personal and professional, this team goes above and beyond to serve the needs of their clients with both grace and excellence. Couldn't be more thrilled every time we hear that our team hears from a client.... "This is a Georgia Grace wedding..." -- I don't write reviews for favors. When I write them, I do it because people need to know if their investment in their big day will be worth it. They need to know if the vendors they hired are truly legit. In my professional and personal opinion, the Georgia Grace Weddings Team is the real deal. Congrats on an excellent decision.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Audrey · Married on 06/03/2017

Choosing Georgia Grace Weddings to coordinate was one of the best decisions we made about our wedding. Every single detail was accounted for and I felt like I could relax and enjoy the day knowing that we were in such great hands. I knew from the second we met Mary Ellen that Georgia Grace Weddings would be a great choice... we loved having her as a part of the whole process and appreciated her guidance and vendor suggestions, and also genuinely enjoyed her company on the wedding day. I could not say enough about how pleased we were with everything! We are so, so thankful!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Audrey,
    You were a dream bride! I loved working with you and your whole family! I can't wait to see all the future has in store for you and Andrew!!!

Kelly · Married on 05/13/2017

Mary Ellen was a BLESSING during our wedding planning and on our big day. She was incredibly organized, responsive, and always prepared. She made our day go perfectly, and I will forever be thankful for that! I would recommend Georgia Grace to anyone!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Georgia Grace Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly! You were a dream bride, and I will forever be honored to have been a part of your happily ever after!