Hacienda Azucena

Rio Grande, PR View map
$14k - $23k For 100 Guests

$14k - $23k For 100 Guests

The staff at Hacienda Azucena is always looking forward to catering to all of our guests. Our efforts to provide the highest most luxurious accommodation experience is what keeps bringing people back to our location. We will like to extend an invitation to try our additional services while staying at Hacienda Azucena.

The following services can be provided to all of our staying guests upon request to elevate the already luxurious experience and to provide you an even higher experience of true Puertorrican vacation relaxation.

RELAXATION SERVICES:

Out-Door Traditional Food Experience

ADVENTURE EXPERIENCE:
On Site Photography
Live Music Entertainment

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Parking
Set Up
Tables
Transportation

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$6

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Garden
Mansion
Resort

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Catering Services
Clean Up
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Decor
Drapery
Furniture
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Marilyn M. Married on 10/22/2022

Amazing process and venue

The venue was gorgeous amazing view clean fresh everything about it was just so nice after hurricane Fiona I was very nervous things would not look the same but Carmen the coordinator sent me pictures and a sure everything looked the same and beautiful. I do want to take the chance as I learn through my process and planning my wedding yes the venue was amazing but I really have to give Carmen all of the appreciation here when I chose my venue I did not see it in person till the day of the wedding as I mentioned before Puerto Rico got hit with hurricane Fiona and I lived in Florida which we got hit with Ian I was a nervous wreck Carmen helped me every step of the way from day one till the day of my wedding after both hurricanes she helped to calm me down get my head together and continue with the planning I could not be more grateful to her through every step that she helped me the day of my wedding was amazing every vendor she used every person in her staff was great try dream wedding came to life with every picture I send in down to every detail and so much more. I would recommend them to anybody a wedding is so much more then just a venue but also who helps you every step of the way and Carmen sure is the one thank you again.

Hacienda Azucena's reply:

Gracias Marilyn por esas hermosas palabras, nuestra recompensa es saber que ese día tan especial con el que soñaste lo pudimos hacer realidad. !!!Gracias por confiar en nosotros!!!
    Brittany A. Married on 03/04/2022

Excellent venue!

Carmen, Stephanie and the Hacienda Azucena family are exceptional. We are so lucky to have been able to have our wedding at their beautiful home and quite literally have zero complaints. Carmen is attentive, professional and a joy to work with. The property and view from the ceremony area is breathtaking. The wedding decor was absolutely stunning, and my flower bouquet was a work of art. The officiant, David Mariani, was warm and friendly. The ceremony was intimate and personal. All of the food was amazing! We had a vegan option as well, and this was hands down the best meal I ate the entire weekend in PR. The chef was kind enough to speak one-on-one with a guest who had severe allergies, and he delivered an excellent meal. He also took the time to explain the menu to the guests and bring around some extra things for everyone to try. The servers and bartenders were top notch, no one ever seemed to need anything, their service was seamless. The cake looked great and tasted even better! Carmens attention to detail made this a totally stress free experience for us. We were able to fully enjoy our day and all of our guests because of Carmen and her family. I would not have changed one thing, I only wish I could do it all again. Thank you so much Carmen and everyone at Hacienda Azucena. We recommend 1000%!

Thanks Brittany!
    Was an honor that you select us for your special day!
    We work hard for each of you and to make your special day unforgettable and unique.
  • Amanda
    Amanda D. Married on 11/17/2021

Phenomenal

There are not words to express the amount of gratitude I have for this place and the owners. Carmen and her husband stepped up to make our wedding day magical, even though we booked last minute. She made it happen. And, they are just genuinely the kindest people. They love this place and they love weddings, and it shows in every detail. The property is paradise. Pictures don’t do it justice. You will not regret coming here and will want to come back and stay every year. Thank you.

Thanks Mandy!
    As well you are a spectacular couple and was a pleasure work with you 2 and make you day magical!!! big hug!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

ELEGANZZA EVENTS ELEGANZZA EVENTS Wedding Planners

This place is amazing , beautiful and the service is great, is a perfect place to celebrate a wedding.

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
Camino Los Tapia, Sector Morovis Guzman Abajo Rio Grande, PR, 00745
Location of (Hacienda Azucena)

Hacienda Azucena frequently asked questions

Hacienda Azucena includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Chairs
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables
  • Transportation
Hacienda Azucena includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Dessert
  • Server(s)
  • Wedding Cake
The bar service starting price at Hacienda Azucena includes:
  • Bartender(s)
The space offered by Hacienda Azucena for wedding events is known for:
  • Garden
  • Mansion
  • Resort
Hacienda Azucena offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
Hacienda Azucena offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Rehearsal Dinner
Hacienda Azucena offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Accommodations
  • Catering Services
  • Clean Up
  • Event Planner
  • Event Rentals
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Outside Vendors
  • Wifi
Hacienda Azucena offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Aisle Markers
  • Decor
  • Drapery
  • Furniture
  • Tables
Hacienda Azucena is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding