H.Photography

Algonquin, IL View map
$3,560 Most Popular Price

$3,560 Most Popular Price

We try our best to make the couple feel welcomed and cared for, which is why we have never failed their expectations when it comes to a beautiful wedding photo session.

We have been travel around the world and photographed weddings in a lot of places! We love to create your weddings memories!

Please feel free to stop by our website and say hello!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,956

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,560

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Save the Date

• Terri
    Terri B. Married on 10/17/2020

The absolute best!!

Doru is such a gem and I’m so glad we had him to capture our wedding day (and engagement session). I first met Doru in February at a coffee shop before the world turned upside down and he showed me samples of his fabulous work. There was no doubt in my mind that we would hire Doru for the job. Fast forward a few months after COVID changed our plans, Doru was the most flexible and accommodating and still managed to do a wonderful engagement session wherever we wanted. Come wedding day, Doru had so much energy to run around on a hectic day and make sure that we captured every shot we could think of. Also, did I mention that he is the easiest to communicate with via email/ text, etc?! Bottom line, no regrets here and I’m so excited to get our wedding photos back soon!
  • Paulina
    Paulina Married on 01/18/2020

Amazing!

We hired H Photography for our January wedding. We cannot say enough good things about Doru. We couldn't be happier with going with him for our wedding photographer. Starting with our engagement session, he had a vision for photos and capture the love between my husband and I. He agreed to incorporate our dog in the photos, the dog wasn't really cooperative, but Doru still captured amazing photos with him and we couldn't be happier that he did that. Our wedding was in January, out of all the beautiful weekend before the big day the weather was amazing, unfortunately on the day of our wedding it was brutal winter Saturday night. We had a vision to do photos with string light at night outside. Even though the temperature outside was brutal and it was super windy, Doru still made my vision of string lights happen. We went outside and he took beautiful pictures. When he posted few sneak peek photos on his website and Facebook, my husband and I, we got so many complements on those photos. Everyone was saying how creative he was and they absolutely loved the photos outside as well as on the inside. Doru captures every detailed of our wedding, starting with the dress and the rings, to the cake and flowers. All of our guests were amazed how he captures pictures of them and that he was willing to take photos of them throughout the night as well as taking pictures of us at the same time. Doru listened to all of our ideas and made them happen, he was really responsive to all the emails and it was such a pleasant experience to work with him. We will be definitely booking other photo shoots with Doru and H Photography for different occasions. After working with them I couldn't picture my photos being taken by someone else. Absolutely LOVED working with them and I am looking to working with Doru in the future.
  • Ashley
    Ashley B. Married on 09/20/2019

True love for photography

Doru Halip is an AMAZING photographer! First of all when we first met he invited me into his home and offered me tea/coffee 🥰. He did my engagement pics and my destination wedding in Tennessee. All my photos were stunning! He’s a true Chicago suburb gem. Professional and communicative. My husband and I have never done professional pictures and don’t love taking them/social media so this was a difficult process for us to commit, but he made us so comfortable with ourselves and captures the perfect moments. Very flexible and works very hard to get your pictures back in a timely fashion! I can’t say enough good things about him. I will definitely be using him again in the future!

H.Photography's reply:

Thank you Ashley! It was a great pleasure capturing your engagement and wedding! Looking forward working with you in the future!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

74 photos · 11/03/2018
  • Tamara & Victor
    103 photos · 12/01/2017

You Name It Events You Name It Events Wedding Planners

We absolutely love working with The H Photography. Their style is as fresh & unique as their backgrounds. They have a way of capturing light that is just so special. Every client of ours that has selected them as wedding photographers has been overwhelmed by the moments and feelings and memories they captured for them on their special day. We can't wait to work with them again!

1930 Cloverdale Ln Algonquin, IL, 60102
Location of (H.Photography)

H.Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does H.Photography include in the starting price?

H.Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does H.Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

H.Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Proofs

What photography styles does H.Photography offer?

H.Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does H.Photography offer?

H.Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does H.Photography offer for wedding events?

H.Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend H.Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

H.Photography is recommended by 97% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in value, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility and 4.9 in professionalism.

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding